Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 2/25 12:30 am PT1

iluvdinar!

They will repay the loan with dollars as they have with previous SBA's, just because they have taken a new SBA does not mean they must RV or that the IMF is in control of there monetary policy, just as the bank that holds my mortgage doesnt control my bank account or my spending habits.

I assume you're trying to imply that you're a religious person ... which is fine, I'm glad you are, but if that's the case, you're not setting a very good example by being so blatantly intolerant of someone that happens to disagree with you or your buddy. PS ... if you look around at all, my statement was tame compared to many on here :)

Take a break, have some kool-aid and remember .... There's no crying in Dinar Speculation.

Guys STOP the back and fourth bickering!!

I am getting tired of everytime I read a thread I can only read about 3-4 comments before the naysayers have to chime in and then the fighting starts!!

I am not saying that you have to agree with everything that is shared by peeps here in the forums but come on guys ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

I am keeping a "log of names" of the peeps that are always in arguments in these forums! If you are going to be a troublemaker, your stay here will be short!! Enough!!

Read through the fine print. some of the info may be true and untrue. But some of the clues in the posts make sense. I highlighted some of the post below that seems realistic. Forget some of the other stuff posted.

Med: THIS IS WHEN IRAQ EXPECTS TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THEY HAVE

COMPLIED WITH ALL THE BENCHMARKS

Med: THEY WANT TO UNSC SANCTIONS REMOVED FIRST

Med: BOTH WILL DOUBLE THE TRADE

Med: FROM 4 BILLION USD TO 8 BILLION USD

Med: THEY WANT TWO UNSC SANCTIONS REMOVED

Breitling: ONLY PROB MED

Breitling: IS A RV IS ONE OF THE BENCH MARKS

Breitling: SO I HOPE THEY WORK IT OUTMed: NOT SURE BUT UNDER IMF MEMBER ARTICLE IV

Med: THEY MUST HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND A CURRENCY THAT IS

PAR FOR TRADEMed: WHICH MEANS TRADEABLE

Med: AND FOR PAYMENT OF IMF LOAN FUND TRANSACTIONS THEY MUST HAVE

AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY

Med: NO WAY OUT OF IT

i can understand military not being able to talk about certain miliAtary operations>>>I'm 20 years retired, but not being able to talk about what's going on with IQD?? My source, which is my own good sense says just stick with CBI info or forex. As always, love hearing some of the rumors and find many very funny, but MEDIC has probably sold more dinar than Ali. LOL

I agree strick5555 I'm also a 27 years retired vet and still keeps intouch with a few CSM,COL,GEN on active duty and nobody heard anything. Do you think SFMedic was in the military at one time? Maybe as a SFC in the medical field. Most people don't trust him but, I respect his opinion because everybody has one.