Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEDERAL AGENTS DEMAND CUSTOMER LISTS

krome2ez

Our state gets hit by a lot of natural disasters...and right now is cyclone season....sowe must prepare...by the way...a cyclone is a hurricane.

Our state government has produced this TV comme iCal, in conjunction with the Queensland SES. State Emergency Services....real heroes, imgotta tell you. Our SES is awesome. But really...this TV ad should be heeded by all of us.....regardless of natural disasters happening...or not...or man made disasters....

Anyway...here's the advert. Cheers!

http://m.youtube.com/?appcache_off=1323212038&reason=1&errmsg=E-SER%3AQUOTA_EXCEEDED_ERR%3A%20DOM%20Exception%2022#/watch?v=OPVAs50FCyg.

After following Roadwarriors thread '20 minutes without a supermarket', I thought I would share this with you.

After the terrible cyclone Yasi in the north, and flooding in SE Queensland, Queensland has been 'reassessing' its response to / preparation for natural disaters.

Every household in the State has recieved a 'Get Ready Queesnsland' booklet to stick on the fridge, advising people how they should prepare for and respond to natural disasters. The campaign is also accompanied by a television ad, asking 'Could you and your family survive for 3 days?'.

We have found this to be quite ironic......as we could probably survive for 3 months without help if we needed to, and have don't expect others to look after us when the SHTF.

While I think it is great that the Govt is helping to educate 'sheeple' to prepare to look after themselves,it really illustrates the fact that most of society just lives in a bubble and expects that someone else will rescue them or that they will go to the shops to get what they need.

Hopefully people will use the information, and it will avoid some of the tragedy we experienced here in Jan/Feb.

THe important question I am asking you is have we learned from history so we don't repeat the mistakes of others in the past, i.e. (Hitler)?

Would this country be better off if Al Gore would have been elected when 911 happened? Do you believe there wouldn't be a Patriot Act if Gore would have been President?

Now if you don't mind, tell me, what are the great accomplishments of this administration that you are so quick to protect/support?

When a President puts a birth certificate on the whitehouse website that numerous people have stated is a fraud and not one person has stated any differently don't you want to know why?

Last but not least, I see you are located in Iskandariya, Iraq. I assume you are serving our country and if my assumption is correct thank you. But I would like to ask you this, are you OK with the President of the United States appointing czars that are communist? and if so why? I would think that laying your life on the line and seeing known communist appointed by the President and advising the President would be troublesome. Please help me to understand how this is acceptable.

Yeah, I would think any president would have done something similar to the Patriot Act. What would you have done? I mean unless you think it was all some govt conspiracy then you would have had to enact something similar to the Patriot Act. It needs alot of work and adjustment but the fact remains that something like this had to be enacted after such a breach of our security.

And you talking about Obamas birth certificate shows where you are coming from. :rolleyes: Not one person has stated differently? Has anyone credible actually said anything about his birth certificate? NO....just wing nuts like yourself that will believe anything they are told.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UPDATE:

STORY PULLED: Oath Keepers Alert: Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

THIS STORY HAS BEEN PULLED.

We have pulled this story about the Mormon cannery being visited by federal agents because the source of the information at the cannery is now denying that he ever told us that event occurred.

From now on, we will NOT post any such story based on what we are told by other people unless, and until, they are willing to go on video or at least on an audio recording with their info. That way, in case someone starts to crumble under the public attention or other pressures, and wants to deny what they told us, we have video or audio proof.

We get all kinds of scary intel, all the time, and we rarely pass it on because we don't have confirming documentation. In this case, we were relying on a confirmed eye witness who is now denying it. We will not do that again without a recording.

We still welcome such tips, but unless you are willing to go on recorded record, using your name, we will not pass it on to the public, but will instead use it only for our own knowledge and internal analysis among our leadership with the caveat that it is not for public dissemination. Otherwise, we risk having people flake on what they told us, and that makes us look bad. People who send us information often times don't realize the kind of public attention they may wind up experiencing, or the kinds of pressures they may come under behind the scenes. Another consideration is the real possibility that a person could be threatened with prosecution under the USA PATRIOT ACT of 2001 for making public the fact that they were contacted by Federal agents demanding private records. We need witnesses to be willing to go on recording right up front so they cannot later recant.

We will always respect the privacy and anonymity of sources, as we have done in this case, but will simply not run such stories in the future without video proof AND someone who is willing to be identified in the story. Anonymous tips will be used only for internal analysis.

NO SUCH STORY WILL BE POSTED ON THIS SITE AGAIN WITHOUT VIDEO OR AUDIO OF THE EYE WITNESS(S) SO WE CAN PROVE THEY TOLD IT TO US -No matter how urgent or important the information. As far as we are concerned, without such a recording, we will not consider it a real source, but just scuttlebutt.

Thus, now that we no longer have an eye witness willing to stick with his story, we no longer have a story we feel comfortable having on our site and we have pulled this story so we are not accused of still disseminating it.

Thank you,

Oath Keepers

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."

-To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin

THIS is the most telling, and revealing... of any "purposeful", "innocent" intrusion to our rights... It is a FOOT IN THE DOOR, meant to slowly blur the lines of distinction, and erode the edges of The Constitution. It is an old tactic used often enough over many years to get us to where we are now. And, that tactic is counted on to slowly and passively take advantage of those who can't truly see, or care, that it is happening. And then there are those that see it immediately... and are heckled and persistently vilified... perhaps even in innocent website forums... because they are aware... and dangerous.

Who are the real patriots? Only you know...

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, I would think any president would have done something similar to the Patriot Act. What would you have done? I mean unless you think it was all some govt conspiracy then you would have had to enact something similar to the Patriot Act. It needs alot of work and adjustment but the fact remains that something like this had to be enacted after such a breach of our security.

And you talking about Obamas birth certificate shows where you are coming from. rolleyes.gif Not one person has stated differently? Has anyone credible actually said anything about his birth certificate? NO....just wing nuts like yourself that will believe anything they are told.

wing nut, is that the best you can do? So tell me, what has he done for you or this country that is so awesome, and try to keep it civil dude. I just asked a couple of questions and what I got from you is a personal attack, you can do better than that. Go check out my profile and maybe you'll come to a different conclusion, then again maybe not.

God bless,

So let me get this straight what I am supposed to believe is that if I have more than 7days of food in my home I will be termed a terrorist. Oh crap family meeting and everyone start counting the cans, and if there are more than 3 bags of rice start dumping, and those extra cans of green beans have to go NOW, hurry up people before the black suv's show up and start inventoring our cupbords,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so that means for a large family of 9 like mine we have to shop every 3 1/2 days man this is going to be hard...................... WOW terrorist...........................

• Upvote 2

wing nut, is that the best you can do? So tell me, what has he done for you or this country that is so awesome, and try to keep it civil dude. I just asked a couple of questions and what I got from you is a personal attack, you can do better than that. Go check out my profile and maybe you'll come to a different conclusion, then again maybe not.

God bless,

I never said that he was awesome. I'm actually not a fan of his technically. I mean I don't like many politicians. I'm a registered Independent but I did vote for him over McCain and that was mostly because of Sarah Palin. And you invited a "personal attack" when you started on the birther stuff. That whole thing is just utterly ridiculous. There was even an article posted in this forum about how the SSN was shown to be valid (as if most of the world ever doubted it) by one of the lead birther attorneys. But will that end this nonsense? Ofcourse not because there are so many people in this country that hate President Obama. There are people on this forum that spend every single day of their lives tearing him down...good christian men ofcourse. I find this very sad actually. And I felt the same way about it when people did it about Bush BTW. The level of hatred just seems so much more intense with Obama and it's pretty scary. That's all....so yes there are wing nuts out there who will believe every single conspiracy story they hear and are armed to the teeth. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2