Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canadian IQD holders

bummer

Hey everyone, I am just wondering if any Canadians out there know of what banks may be dealing with the IQD after the RV? I have spoken with many different institutions and been unsuccessful in obtaining any answers regarding cashing in... All I get is we don't deal with that particular currency. Any input would be greatly appreciated as I believe we are close!!!

Hey everyone, I am just wondering if any Canadians out there know of what banks may be dealing with the IQD after the RV? I have spoken with many different institutions and been unsuccessful in obtaining any answers regarding cashing in... All I get is we don't deal with that particular currency. Any input would be greatly appreciated as I believe we are close!!!

When Iraq becomes a full member of the WTO and IMF and their currency starts trading globally, all banks in Canada will except the dinar. cool.gif

alberta treasury branch said they exchange dinars but only large amounts.

I would like to know if anyone knows where we can exchange when they LOP.Where can we trade our old notes for new ones.I bet they will only be able to exchange in iraq knowone else will touch them.Just my personal feelings,the troops are leaving and iraq is stokeing the fire to burn us all.Sorry I feel a lil dark today. :lol:

F Iraq

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

ONCE IT BECOMES AN "INTERNATIONALLY" TRADED CURRENCY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE/CASH IN YOUR DINAR AT ANY BANK THAT SPECIFICALLY DEALS WITH DINAR CURRENCY. cool.gif P.S. WELCOME TO DV!

• Upvote 1

I would like to know if anyone knows where we can exchange when they LOP.Where can we trade our old notes for new ones.I bet they will only be able to exchange in iraq knowone else will touch them.Just my personal feelings,the troops are leaving and iraq is stokeing the fire to burn us all.Sorry I feel a lil dark today. laugh.gif

F Iraq

blah, blah, blah... complete waste of brain power. unsure.gif

Bummer,

Adam have negociated deals with banks for its VIP members.

Adam can correct me if I am wrong but that includes some canadian banks.

Ya, I'm VIP. Adam told me that he does have financial advisers to help us in Canada as well. I wouldn't have joined otherwise.

• Upvote 1