Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World’s Largest Trading Exchange accepting yuan

sheepdog

larry-at-home-2-150.jpg

I don't know if this is of any significance to the dinar RV, but here is some info you might be interested in

A couple of days ago I told you how Apple is now accepting payment in China’s yuan for purchased iTunes music and applications.

And now the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), the world’s largest trading exchange, just announced that it will begin accepting margin deposits in China’s currency!

If these aren’t signs of the rapid emergence of China’s currency onto the international stage, I don’t know what are. Thing is, you’re bound to see and hear a lot more about China’s currency in the weeks ahead.

You see, China’s currency is becoming more and more of an international player in its own right, simply because of the strength of China’s economy.

Meanwhile here in the United States, nearly every central banker and politician you can name, including President Obama, is virtually working overtime to make China’s currency even stronger!

Why? Because the simple truth of the matter is that our leaders in Washington want the value of China’s currency to go UP — and the value of the U.S. dollar to go DOWN — because that’s how our leaders think they can pay off the mountain of debts they’ve created, with cheaper dollars!

Of course, the powers that be in Washington (and most of those now seeking power for 2012) will never admit that they want to devalue the U.S. dollar. The American people would virtually accuse them of treason. And understandably so!

But as I’ve been telling you all along, Washington wants the value of the dollar to fall so that they can pay off all the debts they’ve racked up — including all the benefits promised to you in Social Security, Medicare, pensions and more — but with cheaper dollars. Effectively robbing you of your wealth.

So yes, you are going to hear a lot more about China’s rising currency in the weeks ahead. And conversely, the weakening U.S. dollar. There is no question about it.

Which is precisely why I also believe it is absolutely critical that you view my video on the subject.

Just follow it to its logical conclusion, and I’m sure you’ll want to then request the six free profit guides that I’ve designed to help you protect and grow your wealth.

Don’t delay. Apple sees the handwriting on the wall. So does the largest trading exchange in the world. So should you.

You can view the video now by clicking here.

Best wishes,

Larry Edelson