Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Quick Fly-By Chat 12-09-11

paperboy

Thanks Adam for the drive by and Paperboy for posting! This is our time! Happy birthday Winterset! I'm looking into having Ryan Gosling sing happy birthday to you at the RV party, if we can pry him away from Eva Mendes for a minute...

Time to get it done!

Eva Mendes is a hot Lady....

About Barbra... I'm going to watch her tonight on an Italian TV channel showing " The Prince of Tides" starring (besides Barbra) Nick Nolte and Jason Gould ( son of Barbra and actor Elliott Gould).

Barbra is also the Director of this 1991 movie which had 7 Oscar Nominations and won nothing.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam (fly by's are much quicker than drive by's) great observation, come on 2011!!!!!!!!!

This is my Birthday, Anniversary and Christmas month (to make it easy on my husband) why not also be my RV month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, Happy, Happy, and The Mostest Happy!

• Upvote 1

I went to the link Adam posted this morning. The stroke of gunius he is referring to came from a clown. (no offence to clowns, I like clowns!) :lol::lol::unsure:

Careful now unsure.gif.... your talking about one of our endeared mascot's....that and a pig piggy... so tread very lightly if you don't wanna upset the fierce loyalty we have around here for our "colorful friends"! wink.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 2

I think the 15th may be it...my name is Renee', coincidence, I think not...we have our RV day for sure!!! LOL!!

I think that is not a coincidence!! What are the odds? Okay, it's set then. Hope everyone is free on the 15th to go to the bank. :D

I Just Licked A Chalkboard ! :blink::D :D :D

:D

Eva Mendes is a hot Lady....About Barbra... I'm going to watch her tonight on an Italian TV channel showing " The Prince of Tides" starring (besides Barbra) Nick Nolte and Jason Gould ( son of Barbra and actor Elliott Gould). Barbra is also the Director of this 1991 movie which had 7 Oscar Nominations and won nothing.

She is one hot lady! Look at you dropping movie knowledge I was unaware of! Thanks for that. It's official. The student has become the teacher! Lol!

Welcome live in vegas "THE GURU GIRLS" LOL DAVE

:D :D :D Can't speak for the other ladies but, if you saw me live you may ask for a refund. But I can entertain you with movie speak and Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon all night long! What did you just ask? Connect Barbara Streisand to Kevin Bacon in 6 degrees? Sure. Babs was in A Star is Born with Gary Busey, who was in Lethal Weapon with Danny Glover, who was in Silverado with Kevin Kline, who was in Dave with Kevin Dunn, who was in Stir of Echoes with Kevin Bacon. That was five degrees for you mathematicians out there. Thank you. I'll be here all week! Hopefully, not all month! :D

• Upvote 2

Lol! BamaGirl, I need your good vibes that it RVs on a woman Oscar winner, or I will have to walk my neighbor's dog for one week! And drag my own dog and toddler in the process. One of my faves, Renee Zellweger, is lined up for the 15th of this month. Seems like that would be a great day to RV! And it's a Thursday... :D

looking forward to the fifteenth - she's one of my faves also!

Adam - Thanks for the flyby - haven't been so happy to see one since I was in Iraq on an op in 2005 and we found out we had support from Fast Movers...

Paperboy - as usual, your on top of things - like all the Mods here. What a great group. :tiphat:

Oh - and just some REALLY useless trivia - I have only 2 degrees of seperation from Kevin Bacon...

• Upvote 2

Was nice to see you flying by so bright & early this am Adam. B)

I was barely awake, but the 2nd coffee helped. :twothumbs:

The 17th of this month would be fasinating :o Juz cuz...

Go>>>>>RV

I like your choice of the 17th! :D

Happy, Happy, Happy, and The Mostest Happy!

Thanks Carrello!!!! Mostest Happy to everyone!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Don't leave us hanging! Let's hear it! :D

Ok - couple of different ways to go -

I work with a person who was an extra in "Taking Chance" (which if you have any kind of a heart for the US Military it will bring a tear to your eye) which stars - of course - Kevin Bacon.

Or - I was a technical support person in "Iron Ridge" (independent film, but it is listed in IMDB) with a number of extras who were also members of the homecoming scene in "Taking Chance".

If I could have gotten the day off of work - I would have been in "Taking Chance" as part of the firing party for the funeral scene.

• Upvote 1

I think that is not a coincidence!! What are the odds? Okay, it's set then. Hope everyone is free on the 15th to go to the bank. :D

:D

She is one hot lady! Look at you dropping movie knowledge I was unaware of! Thanks for that. It's official. The student has become the teacher! Lol!

:D :D :D Can't speak for the other ladies but, if you saw me live you may ask for a refund. But I can entertain you with movie speak and Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon all night long! What did you just ask? Connect Barbara Streisand to Kevin Bacon in 6 degrees? Sure. Babs was in A Star is Born with Gary Busey, who was in Lethal Weapon with Danny Glover, who was in Silverado with Kevin Kline, who was in Dave with Kevin Dunn, who was in Stir of Echoes with Kevin Bacon. That was five degrees for you mathematicians out there. Thank you. I'll be here all week! Hopefully, not all month! :D

Wow... You gave me ( us) a ton of info with this one......Thanks......I like Kevin "Oink Oink" Bacon... I recently saw ( again) that movie starring him and Colin Firth where they are those 2 Telethon Entertainers and there's a homicide involved....Very good one.

But I saw many movies starring him... Another one coming to mind is "Mystic River" with Penn, Robbins etc...

And the one where he''s the jailed guy ... Chris Slater is in it if I recall correctly.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Careful now unsure.gif.... your talking about one of our endeared mascot's....that and a pig piggy... so tread very lightly if you don't wanna upset the fierce loyalty we have around here for our "colorful friends"! wink.giftongue.gif

Sorry Cisole... that's "pink piggy"! blush.gif

Ok - couple of different ways to go -

I work with a person who was an extra in "Taking Chance" (which if you have any kind of a heart for the US Military it will bring a tear to your eye) which stars - of course - Kevin Bacon.

Or - I was a technical support person in "Iron Ridge" (independent film, but it is listed in IMDB) with a number of extras who were also members of the homecoming scene in "Taking Chance".

If I could have gotten the day off of work - I would have been in "Taking Chance" as part of the firing party for the funeral scene.

Ok- I lived in Lehi, Utah when the filmed Footloose, and my BFF was an extra. Now you have another link cuz we r friends now right:)

• Upvote 1