Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Quick Fly-By Chat 12-09-11

paperboy

All of this now puts me 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon! I love it. Umbertino, I forgot about Mystic River. Great film. Now I have to rent the ones Tankdude mentioned. I can't wait for the RV!

Don't forget a river run wild! Kevin Bacon! I know this movie very well. My wifes water broke with my second child the night we were at the movies watching it.

• Upvote 2

Don't forget a river run wild! Kevin Bacon! I know this movie very well. My wifes water broke with my second child the night we were at the movies watching it.

I forgot that one! Now I am going to have to bring a Kevin Bacon avatar before the RV! Looks like I don't have much time. So sometime this evening I will do a magic trick and Tom Hanks (2 Oscars, Philadelphia and Forrest Gump), will turn into Kevin Bacon! I know he doesn't have an Oscar but there are just too many Kevin Bacon connections here. Thanks for sharing!

I forgot that one! Now I am going to have to bring a Kevin Bacon avatar before the RV! Looks like I don't have much time. So sometime this evening I will do a magic trick and Tom Hanks (2 Oscars, Philadelphia and Forrest Gump), will turn into Kevin Bacon! I know he doesn't have an Oscar but there are just too many Kevin Bacon connections here. Thanks for sharing!

I watched Animal House. Does that count?biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok - couple of different ways to go -

I work with a person who was an extra in "Taking Chance" (which if you have any kind of a heart for the US Military it will bring a tear to your eye) which stars - of course - Kevin Bacon.

Or - I was a technical support person in "Iron Ridge" (independent film, but it is listed in IMDB) with a number of extras who were also members of the homecoming scene in "Taking Chance".

If I could have gotten the day off of work - I would have been in "Taking Chance" as part of the firing party for the funeral scene.

Hi tankdude... great posts! And "Taking Chance" was as awesome movie... I've referenced it a couple of times here on DV. I highly recommend all watch it when they get the chance. Thanks for mentioning it... and thanks, Kevin Bacon! :)

• Upvote 1