Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Quick Fly-By Chat 12-09-11

paperboy

Thanks Adam for the drive by and Paperboy for posting! This is our time! Happy birthday Winterset! I'm looking into having Ryan Gosling sing happy birthday to you at the RV party, if we can pry him away from Eva Mendes for a minute...

Time to get it done!

Thanks Canuklady! Its a woman day, I knew I had a great feeling today, love Barbara! :D Eva can come to our party.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam and paperboy!! I am getting excited...a drive by, a fly by and a regular chat all in one week...I feel something in the air!!!! ***canucklady, I get up and wonder who you're gonna be today, you've got me sucked in to your Oscar people now, lol!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam and paperboy!! I am getting excited...a drive by, a fly by and a regular chat all in one week...I feel something in the air!!!! ***canucklady, I get up and wonder who you're gonna be today, you've got me sucked in to your Oscar people now, lol!!

Lol! BamaGirl, I need your good vibes that it RVs on a woman Oscar winner, or I will have to walk my neighbor's dog for one week! And drag my own dog and toddler in the process. One of my faves, Renee Zellweger, is lined up for the 15th of this month. Seems like that would be a great day to RV! And it's a Thursday... :D

• Upvote 1

Lol! BamaGirl, I need your good vibes that it RVs on a woman Oscar winner, or I will have to walk my neighbor's dog for one week! And drag my own dog and toddler in the process. One of my faves, Renee Zellweger, is lined up for the 15th of this month. Seems like that would be a great day to RV! And it's a Thursday... :D

I think the 15th may be it...my name is Renee', coincidence, I think not...we have our RV day for sure!!! LOL!!

• Upvote 1