Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Withdrawal with Dinar????

peejay67

Hi,

A question for anyone with military links - With the current withdrawal of troops, what is the situation with taking money out of Iraq? Presumably a large number of these troops have all built up a large supply of dinar?

Are they allowed to leave Iraq with it?

PJ

• Upvote 1

Is'nt it strange...that the value of the dinar is no higher than it was appx. 3 years ago...when they locked it in at 1170....but now all of a sudden....more and more restrictions keep getting placed on the dinar...like it's some type of smuggled jewels or something....and it's still worth no more than toilet paper...bottom line...if it's not going to have a higher value eventually...why protect it so much?....lol....

• Upvote 4

Is'nt it strange...that the value of the dinar is no higher than it was appx. 3 years ago...when they locked it in at 1170....but now all of a sudden....more and more restrictions keep getting placed on the dinar...like it's some type of smuggled jewels or something....and it's still worth no more than toilet paper...bottom line...if it's not going to have a higher value eventually...why protect it so much?....lol....

In a perfectly logical world.. That would seem to make a lot of sense.......... With Iraq...... I honestly don't know....

Hi,

A question for anyone with military links - With the current withdrawal of troops, what is the situation with taking money out of Iraq? Presumably a large number of these troops have all built up a large supply of dinar?

PJ

IT WOULD DEPEND ON HOW MANY BAGS OF IT THEY ARE TRYING TO CARRY. I WAS THERE IN 04 AND LEFT A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE MOSUL DINNING FACILITY WAS HIT BY A SUICIDE BOMBER, WE HAD EATENED IN THAT FACILITY DAYS BEFORE, ANY WAY MOST OF US LEFT IRAQ WITH DINARS AND NO QUESTIONS WAS ASKED ABOUT WHAT WE WERE TAKING BACK WITH US. WE WERE EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE OUR WEAPON AND BAYONET CARRIED ON OUR SIDE.

Hi,

PJ

My Husband was there & he said the Biggest Majority of the troops who Had Heard Of the Dinar RV ing thought it was a Scam

& were'nt interested in owning Dinar. Mostly younger kids. Also Just off the subject a little....When it is said that some decisions ect. will happen on THURSDAY's. Thursday's to them is a HOLY day. Like a SUNDAY to us. So he say's He doesnt beleive the Posts that say Some things will be done on a Thursday. Any Thoughts on this? I'm just Parroting what my hubby said so don't kill the messanger. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV !!!! Chevysmemaw

Officialy, they are not allowed to take dinars out with them, however, having said that, we all know that if they wanted to get them out of the country, they would find a way. Our people are very resouceful! I juat want them to leave Iraq since I know their families are anxiously waiting for them. I have a grandson who is in Afghanistan and I am worried about him constantly and I just wish that he completes his tour and gets back to the USA safely.

• Upvote 1