Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Adam

YorkiePower

We have been speaking to Tampa Dinar for a week following a shipment short 1 million plus 10 in 50's , they are stalling and just hung up on us....any help would be appreciated :unsure:

Since Money Services Businesses (MSB's) are required to be registered, your last resort option if all else fails may be to contact your local office of financial regulation. In Florida, their website is http://www.flofr.com/

I am curious to know why you would think Mr. Montana could, or would, help you in this situation. He is not, as far as I can see, part of the company with whom you are trying to deal. And as owner of this site, he is not responsible for the business practices of anyone advertising on the site.

So ... how come you ask him for help? Really. I am curious. This may be the first time I have encountered someone with so little business savvy that they think the way you seem to be doing.

Waiting for a reply ... this should be interesting ... no ... really ... no, bad vibes intended, just really curious.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So ... how come you ask him for help? Really. I am curious. This may be the first time I have encountered someone with so little business savvy that they think the way you seem to be doing.

Question...was this not supposed to be insulting?

I would rather have no business savvy and a little more sensitivity. But that's just me. :)

• Upvote 3

Question...was this not supposed to be insulting?

I would rather have no business savvy and a little more sensitivity. But that's just me. :)

Okay, you asked, I will reply. I made two assumptions, which may have been my mistake ...

The person who posted and expected an helping hand from Adam is so ... innocent ... about the way the world turns that I assumed they would not find that funny.

The persons who read it and are not as innocent, and are aware of how the world turns, would find it somewhat humorous.

If I have insulted you by the remark, I am sorry. But at least you know now what I was thinking ... for those of your feelings who think, ... what was she thinking? huh"

smee2

I am curious to know why you would think Mr. Montana could, or would, help you in this situation. He is not, as far as I can see, part of the company with whom you are trying to deal. And as owner of this site, he is not responsible for the business practices of anyone advertising on the site.

Waiting for a reply ... this should be interesting ... no ... really ... no, bad vibes intended, just really curious.

smee2

Hi Smee... probably from this suggestion in Yorkie's original post...

I had an issue with them last month...ordered 12 million and they only sent me 10 million. I had 5 separate orders, 5 separate money orders and 5 corresponding email confirms...all sent in one UPS package. They took about a week, but finally sent me the remaining 2 million. I called two or three times, sent a few emails, dropped the DV site and Adam's name a few times, and it was resolved. Have faith, they will come thru for you. If not, let Adam know of your issue. By the way, on subsequent orders, I have sent the money order, and confirm email in separate UPS packages to ensure this doesn't happen again, and it's been fine since.

Rafa10s

Read more:

Okay, you asked, I will reply. I made two assumptions, which may have been my mistake ...

The person who posted and expected an helping hand from Adam is so ... innocent ... about the way the world turns that I assumed they would not find that funny.

The persons who read it and are not as innocent, and are aware of how the world turns, would find it somewhat humorous.

If I have insulted you by the remark, I am sorry. But at least you know now what I was thinking ... for those of your feelings who think, ... what was she thinking? huh"

smee2

Thinking it and saying it are two different things. JMO.

Look people, "anytime a transaction is made across state lines to include the state you live in, this is interstate commerce, a concurrent now exist in which both federal and state have jurisdiction......call the po-po :D

Number one would be that Tampa Dinar is located in the same state that the person lodging the complaint about be shorted states they are in, so your federal information is of no use. For people outside the state of Florida, it might be.

Which is why I posted the link to the Florida Financial Regulation Office in my previous reply. Here it is again http://www.flofr.com/

Don't have anything to actually offer to the conversation? Then why speak at all?

• Upvote 1