Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you purchasing more dinar to add to your stockpile?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you consindered purchasing more dinar?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will you be attending the RV party in Vegas?

• Yes
    • No

Just wondering if anyone is adding to their stockpiles of dinar???

I think some people have always continued to buy here/there when the disposable income is readily available.

Others may have read too many Re-denomination (Removal of 3 zeros) articles to dare throw anymore money at this.

As of recent, it appears others are taking the ISX route as even upon a value-neutral event you still have a possibility of making great returns (Still have to pick a good stock(s))

It would be nice to see actual movement versus claims of movement..

I for one am literally bound financially. I want to buy a little more, but just do not have the disposable income. In fact I started by buying 2 mil two years ago, but had to sell back 1 mil to eat and keep a roof. I will go to my grave before I give up that last mil, so please freakin RV and before my VIP ends. I feel it gettin close.

Go RV :)

I'm opening a Warka acct next. For just $450 I can open it, then only pay wiring fees and have NO SPREAD, no cash-in window, just in case. I'm squeezing and staying in debt up to my eyeballs to do it. If it doesn't pop, I'll be trying to dig out another way...but everything I have studied for the last 6 months says it will definitely rise in value, a lot, whether or not it RVs, which I think it will.

I fear that my desperation colors my ability to see clearly on how sure I am that it will happen. :lol:

I bought alot more than originally planned, even more than I am comfortable in losing,spent a furious last month getting pumped up & felt the excitement of a gambler!! WHAT A RUSH!

I was still tempted to buy more, but have made myself stay off ebay and I am not even allowing myself to take one tiny peek at what's for sale.

I am NOW IN MY OWN

"IRQ. Dinar ANONYMOUS CLUB"

WITH A 12 STEP program I started beginning with the daily mantra,

" i will not buy anymore dinar", repeat all day long....

PLEASE RV!!!!

Now I'm hooked on reading this forum all the time.

Guess I will have to start another club after the rv to withdraw from this!!

I dream about all of this IRQ. Dinar business too in my sleep, it is all so addicting!

**Next I plan to take up drinking those umbrella drinks on the beach!

What's 1 more " UMBRELLA DRINK anonymous club" to start,lol!

I'll be so busy just attending all my anonymous meetings......can't wait............... PLEASE RV now,soon,or later...just RV!

I just bought some last week and again this week. I've also applied for a Warka account and will be buying more through that account so I can diversify. I'm still considering the ISX but haven't made up my mind yet. I think some of my Chinese stocks will pop again soon. I'm holding those as I've followed them and know them better than ISX stocks.

E Commerce China (Dangdang) had a nice pop today :D