Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

video about the rv

BigDollars

Very interesting stuff. Some of the information was a little hard to believe, like the tie between Obama and Malcolm X. Thought provoking though. I guess if we listen to this and then see the tv, radio and internet all go down at once, we will know what's up. Here are all eight links for anyone who wants to listen:

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 1

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 2

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 3

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 4

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 5

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 6

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 7

Intel Update - Coming Arrests of Major Political Players - 11-29-11 - Part 8

• Upvote 2

I listened to all 8 videos. Total horse chit. I think i will post a nice youtube video touching on all the reasons why just about everything they said is false. You would have to be absolutely stupid to beleive any of that garbage. And you know what they say....you can't fix stupid. I feel sorry for anyone who beleives what these videos state....actually...no i don't.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I listened to all 8 videos. Total horse chit. I think i will post a nice youtube video touching on all the reasons why just about everything they said is false. You would have to be absolutely stupid to beleive any of that garbage. And you know what they say....you can't fix stupid. I feel sorry for anyone who beleives what these videos state....actually...no i don't.

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds when he said his intel was saying a rv @ $8-$16. Based on that BS...please people, find something better to do with your time, like- picking your nose or cutting your grass with a pair or scissors! :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds when he said his intel was saying a rv @ $8-$16. Based on that BS...please people, find something better to do with your time, like- picking your nose or cutting your grass with a pair or scissors! :blink:

What do you think the rate is going to be

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't get distracted by fantasy - There is plenty that is real to be concerned about.:

http://www.theblaze.com/

"U.S. Citizens suspected of terrorism and caught on U.S. soil forfeit their rights to due process and the presumption of innocence underlying the Constitution.

That appears to be the current position of the Senate, according to many legal analysts and some in Congress, unless President Obama vetoes the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) passed on Tuesday"