Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr threatens to target the U.S. embassy if they represent an occupying

trooper

Threatened the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, targeting its embassy in Washington by the military wing of the stream if the number of employees more than the number of employees and their Iraqi counterparts in Washington, and works to represent the State of the occupation in Iraq.

The MP said the current Jawad Alshahyla in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The stance of the Sadrist movement after the American withdrawal depends on the position of the United States from Iraq and whether will deal likewise on embassies," noting that "in case the Embassy in Washington was working like other representative of the other countries in the Iraq, we do not have anything but if the number of employees more than the staff of their Iraqi counterparts in Washington and represent the State of the occupation, there will be another response to the military wing of the Sadrist movement. "

Alshahyla added that "the statement of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr to freeze and clear the military wing of the Sadrist movement of the promised day brigade to facilitate the American withdrawal in order not to remain an argument for them not to withdraw."

He reiterated his position that rejects Alshahyla for "the survival of any U.S. forces in Iraq after the end of this year."

The block was considered free of the Sadrist movement earlier in the day Wednesday, the U.S. concerns on the security of the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following the withdrawal of its troops confirms ill intent, called upon the political blocs in the country to consolidate its position to prevent the keeping of those forces.

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, questioned, on Tuesday, the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.

Baghdad has seen in (1 December 2011), festive occasion of the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country in the presence of President Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as well as U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden, Al-Maliki during the ceremony, that the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq is a victory for the option of negotiations, He stressed that just talking about a full withdrawal was years ago impossible.

He was Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the (November 26, 2011), the name of "Day to meet" on the day of the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.

It is noteworthy that U.S. President Barack Obama said, in the (21 October 2011), that his country's troops in Iraqi territory would be in the United States during the holidays, stressing that Washington will support Iraq in all areas, with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki via a teleconference with the need to begin a new phase of strategic relations after the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq on schedule end of the year 2011.

Under the security pact signed between Baghdad and Washington at the end of November 2008 that it should withdraw all U.S. forces from all territories and waters and airspace of Iraq not later than 31 December of 2011 the current, has withdrawn combat troops from towns and villages and towns of Iraq on June 30 2009.

Iraq has signed and the United States, in 2008, the Framework Agreement strategy to support the ministries and agencies of the Iraqi transition from the strategic partnership with the Republic of Iraq to the areas of economic, diplomatic, cultural and security, based on reducing the number of reconstruction teams in the provinces, as well as providing important sustainable rule of law, including the police development program and the completion of the coordination and supervision and the report

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.als umarianews.com%2Far%2Firaq-politics-news%2F-1-26284.html

Let him attack the Embassy. Wasn't there an article yesterday that was released form the US that said any attack on the US Embassy would be handled like a war crime? I would say we will be hearing the last of him next year. I am more than sure America is aware of him and his little people.

Let him attack the Embassy. Wasn't there an article yesterday that was released form the US that said any attack on the US Embassy would be handled like a war crime? I would say we will be hearing the last of him next year. I am more than sure America is aware of him and his little people.

Any attack on a US Embassy is an act of war/aggression. "The term “act of aggression” has to all intents and purposes subsumed the legal term “act of war” and made it irrelevant, although “act of war” is still used rhetorically by States that feel threatened." So yes, any foreign "State" or "Group" that attack a US Embassy will be handled as an "Act of War". They would be attacking sovereign US soil, and would be considered no differently from it happening here in the states.

Check out "Crimes of War" http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide , loads of info about laws pertaining to war and the legalities of it.

As for Sadr, I think he should reeeeeeeeeallly think about things before he does anything to a US Embassy. Then again, one could "speculate" that it is all a dramatic play to justify whatever comes next. Theater on a global scale.

Edited by GhostDawg

A well placed shot from a mile away is not un-doable or un-fathomable, in fact I'm quite surprised this hasn't been done yet.

. C'mon lets spread a lil holiday cheer... Deck the halls with "Fine red mist" fa la la la laa la laa laa laaa... Some might call that "Celebratory fire...," ooopps one fell back to earth right on top of his head...dang the bad luck.

I think its time for a little holiday cheer.... A greeting card of sorts.... Black bag ops style.

Wouldn't take more than a few group guys to organize and a couple of spooks to initiate... "insert, blend, engage, evade...." home for dinner.

• Upvote 3

I've been dying to share this since i came across it, so here's a good of thread as any......

For those that may be sweating the 3 zero currency, don't. Have a look at 'ol Uncle Sammy gave us back in the day....

Anyway.... Its a pic of a 1934 - $1000 dollar bill with president Grover Cleveland on it.

For whatever reason, when I try to copy/paste it here, then post, I get the red bar stating, "! You Must Enter A Post".

So the words aren't as compelling as the pic would've been, so I guess i'll try it elsewhere, another time.

I think its time for a little holiday cheer.... A greeting card of sorts.... Black bag ops style.

I keep talking about a surprise party for Sadr...and a great gift of a silve surprise. But I am up for a holiday party instead. I really don't know what the hold up is, other than we are out of Black Ops Bug Spray.

Ho ho ho!

U.S. Embassy restrict their members .. The Sadrists vows targeting

On: Wed, 12/08/2011 10:39

 Baghdad / term

New York Times reported that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad has imposed tough new restrictions on the movement of working for the Iraqi government within the heavily fortified Green Zone because of threats of terrorist attacks and kidnappings near the entrance of the embassy and in Iraq in general. In a statement on its website on Sunday, the embassy said it had restricted movement in the Green Zone and increased security measures,

It is to go to a nearby shop or a restaurant or offices in the region, the embassy staff may be accompanied with a security guard. Time ago, and U.S. officials and Iraqis are preparing to face the violent acts with the withdrawal of the last armed American soldiers from the U.S. bases remaining. Some soldiers will remain to protect the embassy with thousands of security contractors in the diplomatic sites.

and went on to say: U.S. officials did not provide further details about these threats. And part of the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad regularly warn travelers Americans and citizens of kidnap threats and acts of terrorism during trade fairs or during demonstrations. These acts of terrorism cast a shadow on life in Iraq, where about 200 exposed to the murder of an Iraqi citizen in every month.

and she said that the announcement of the stringent security measures is unusual and comes days after the introduction of a suicide explosives into the Green Zone, outside the gates of the Iraqi parliament. Iraqi officials say the blast was a desperate attempt against the President of Parliament Osama Najafi, or Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

and on the other side, threatened the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr, Washington, targeting the embassy by the military wing of the stream if the number of employees more than the number of staff of their Iraqi counterparts in the Washington, and works to represent the State of the occupation in Iraq.

The MP said the current Jawad Alshahyla that "the attitude of the Sadrist movement after the American withdrawal depends on the position of the United States from Iraq and whether will deal likewise on embassies," noting that "if the embassy and Washington was working like other representative of the States the other in Iraq, we do not have anything but if the number of employees more than the staff of their Iraqi counterparts in Washington and represent the State of the occupation, there will be another response to the military wing of the Sadrist movement. "

He Alshahyla that the "Statement of Moqtada al-Sadr and clear to freeze the military wing of the Sadrist movement of brigade promised day to facilitate the American withdrawal in order not to remain an argument for them not to withdraw. "

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=54806

Well, maybe they will arrest him for terroristic threat! Helllloooooo....openly his says this and his is talking about the EMBASSY. He is saying he will attack the US Embassy. That is a threat!

Mr Sadr needs to go play in his terror camp, and have all his recruits so we can handle them in one bling, so the GOI and go on with their business.