Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts from a newb

JAT1980

I've been involved in this investment for almost a year now. This site is the best one for any real information and good fun to make fun of the gurus. Okie and all the rest of them are obviously full of crap. I would like to explain an observation that I've made and see what everyone thinks. I'm not a political person but I do have a general interest in politics. I'm one of those in the mushy middle and registered independent. It just seems like all of the Dinar sites (including this one) have some common elements. I would say that 99.9% of the people are very conservative and very religious. And don't get me wrong because I don't have any problem with that whatsoever. It just seems like a lot of conspiracy style stuff is just rampant even on this site especially when it comes to Obama and how somehow he is in control of this...or stopping it from happening. This is a common theme among all the Dinar sites. And when I start to see this kind of stuff it looks more and more like a scam. It almost seems like the dinar brokers and pumpers found most of the investors through the same circles...maybe conservative websites or something. I know that I was told about this investment through a personal friend who is very conservative. Another common theme around here is trying to bring God into it and trying to say he is in control of this investment and wants all of us to be rich. You hear it from Okie, Bear, Bulldog, and all the rest of them including people on here. Now this part actually does drive me a little crazy because I don't believe God cares one bit about the fortunes of man. I guess my point is that sometimes this investment starts to look very fishy with everyone having the same exact political views and weakness for conspiracy b.s. Okie and all the gurus (obviously I don't include Adam in this) can basically just blame Obama or talk about how God is bringing this for you anytime things don't work out the way they say it was going to...and buys them more time. It seems to happen all the time and it seems to work. I'm sure some people will just get mad at this from a political standpoint and that's fine. I just think from the outside looking in that this investment looks weird with everyone saying the exact same off the wall things. And even the not so off the wall things it still seems weird that this is so conservative. And trust me I'm no democrat or fan of Obama. It's just really weird. I probably didn't explain it well but that's what about 4 hours of sleep in the last 3 days will get you. lol

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

It's just a risky currency purchase. The IQD is a currency. It may go up and it may stay the same. It may rv, ri, rd, lop. We all hope that it does go up in value but that remains to be seen. It would be one thing if you couldn't resell your IQD right now but you can and take a little loss. How can buying a countries money and hoping it goes up be a scam?

• Upvote 2

I've been involved in this investment for almost a year now. This site is the best one for any real information and good fun to make fun of the gurus. Okie and all the rest of them are obviously full of crap. I would like to explain an observation that I've made and see what everyone thinks. I'm not a political person but I do have a general interest in politics. I'm one of those in the mushy middle and registered independent. It just seems like all of the Dinar sites (including this one) have some common elements. I would say that 99.9% of the people are very conservative and very religious. And don't get me wrong because I don't have any problem with that whatsoever. It just seems like a lot of conspiracy style stuff is just rampant even on this site especially when it comes to Obama and how somehow he is in control of this...or stopping it from happening. This is a common theme among all the Dinar sites. And when I start to see this kind of stuff it looks more and more like a scam. It almost seems like the dinar brokers and pumpers found most of the investors through the same circles...maybe conservative websites or something. I know that I was told about this investment through a personal friend who is very conservative. Another common theme around here is trying to bring God into it and trying to say he is in control of this investment and wants all of us to be rich. You hear it from Okie, Bear, Bulldog, and all the rest of them including people on here. Now this part actually does drive me a little crazy because I don't believe God cares one bit about the fortunes of man. I guess my point is that sometimes this investment starts to look very fishy with everyone having the same exact political views and weakness for conspiracy b.s. Okie and all the gurus (obviously I don't include Adam in this) can basically just blame Obama or talk about how God is bringing this for you anytime things don't work out the way they say it was going to...and buys them more time. It seems to happen all the time and it seems to work. I'm sure some people will just get mad at this from a political standpoint and that's fine. I just think from the outside looking in that this investment looks weird with everyone saying the exact same off the wall things. And even the not so off the wall things it still seems weird that this is so conservative. And trust me I'm no democrat or fan of Obama. It's just really weird. I probably didn't explain it well but that's what about 4 hours of sleep in the last 3 days will get you. lol

Don't let the weirdos bother you. stay the course.Stay focused on the objective and don't become distracted by the BS.

your first instinct to believe in the possible RV of the IQD was a sound thought in my opinion. I am not a christian nor do I consider myself a political extremist, I avoid these people.

On these websites you need to put on the hipboots to navigate around some of these posts in hope of extracting a grain of inteligent information on what would otherwise be a gray void because those in power are not signalling their intentions. I believe a lot of gurus are full of crap. They are guessing. But some do come up with valuable information that: to me has confirmed that this investment will come to fruition....it will just take some patience.

Carlos

• Upvote 2

I was just thinking the same thing. I am christian. I noticed alot of the end of times talk on here. I do know that the bible says build up treasures in heaven and not on earth. Not against having money now, but it's the condition of your heart that matters, not on how much you have. You can't take riches with you once you die. With that said, I do hope for a good RV!

Many, perhaps most people are most comfortable with detachment from outside factors... and like staying very linear with their issue at hand. That is fine. But, please realize, on the other hand, there are a very many that do not adhere to that distinction... and cannot detach themselves from involving "outside" dynamics.... they are imperative and integral to a person's daily life and decision making. Money, politics and religion are the most prominent of these, and are involved in daily life as easily as it is for someone else to simply breathe.

So, it really is a simple matter of comfort... what comforts you on a daily (small picture) basis... or, a lifelong (philosophical) basis? We each subscibe to a different degree of comfort. And to each, their right in such comfort... values... and beliefs.

Enjoy yours... and be happy for others'.

Personally, I believe everyone manages these comforts daily.... it's just that some are more diligent, or perhaps conscious, of it. To some... it is not a choice... just a matter of how they manage it...

:)

Good obsverations, I think one reason that you find so many christians on these dinar sites is because they understand the Bible and what is written about the new Babylon. The Bible discusses where the new Babylon is and of course its in Iraq. It also talks about how it will be one of the wealthiest places on the earth towards the end of times. This could account for the high number of christians that are invested in the IQD.

I have invested because of the research I have done and what I have learned from some of the well respected gurus like Scooter, our Adam, and a few others.

• Upvote 1

If you dont agree with the RV now or soon theory you get negged here and even asked to sell your IQD and get out of this investment. I am a conservative a strong conservative who believes in God. From a biblical standpoint the Bible says he who would be rich brings sorrow to his soul or something like that. And Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven, speculated that the eye of the needle was a very small gate of entry in biblical times. The love of money is the root of all envy was written in the New Testament. So from a very biblical standpoint riches is a detriment to one whom is striving to please God. Solomon wrote that he did not want to be so rich that he forgot God nor so poor that he stole and was not accepted of God. Politically speaking, this nation we are in, that I love so dearly is a nation divided not United. That scares me. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Biblically speaking. Muslims hate Christianity and really hate Americans. When you are a Muslim in the very real sense of the word you are not an American your heart is toward and for Islam. Obama is a Muslim. He has not even got a real American birth certificate. Biblically speaking God sets rulers up and brings them down so Obama is president of the USA because in my own humble opinion this is what America has cried out for. They do not want God in school or on the money or in the court house etc... All of that is scary to me. I invested in the dinar because of Kuwait and the way the money of Kuwait revalued. Not because God told me to or any other reason. I also believe that all of the information coming from Iraq says ReValue in 2013. I believe they might be allowed to RI or RD but not RV. Allowed is the key word here because in case any person has not noticed Iraq wants to revalue. This is why they went to the WTO and the World bank. It is why they are hiring the very best in world currencies to help them establish their currency. They want this worse than you or I do. They will only be allowed to do what the WTO and IMF and World Bank agree with. Iraq could pronounce a currency tomorrow of 3.00+ but if no country recognized it it would make life in Iraq harder than ever. Then they would have to have enough cash in every foreign currency to cash out their IQD they have sold. It will not happen as they cannot do it. I am all for a World agreed upon RI but according to the World Bank an RV is not possible until 2013 if then. So hold onto your IQD and watch the guru show and if it happens before 2013 I will be elated. Heres to next week RV. Geturdone. I believe we could see an RI any time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Many, perhaps most people are most comfortable with detachment from outside factors... and like staying very linear with their issue at hand. That is fine. But, please realize, on the other hand, there are a very many that do not adhere to that distinction... and cannot detach themselves from involving "outside" dynamics.... they are imperative and integral to a person's daily life and decision making. Money, politics and religion are the most prominent of these, and are involved in daily life as easily as it is for someone else to simply breathe.

So, it really is a simple matter of comfort... what comforts you on a daily (small picture) basis... or, a lifelong (philosophical) basis? We each subscibe to a different degree of comfort. And to each, their right in such comfort... values... and beliefs.

Enjoy yours... and be happy for others'.

Personally, I believe everyone manages these comforts daily.... it's just that some are more diligent, or perhaps conscious, of it. To some... it is not a choice... just a matter of how they manage it...

:)

Well said Jax

Thank you

Dame

Ok...for beginners, I SWEAR this is not me posting under a different name...Honest. But OMG...I LOVE YOU! You are like the young lad that tells everyone that the Emporer has no clothing on!

I've been trying to figure out why this site is so Conservative myself...I thought maybe it was perhaps because many of the people that hear about this have some type of military ties...that includes me. I haven't spent much time in similar sites, so I find your analysis very interesting! And I totally agree with EVERYTHING you wrote.

These people HATE Obama with a passion. The vast majority are Republicans, Christians and White Males. They love to come in and talk about how the world is going to Hell..and that it's so and so's fault. They then slap each other on the backs (by awarding positive points) to each other, and sends anyone that disagrees with them to the woodshed for a paddling. Because I"m one of the few people that challenge their opinions, in many different facets, some of them would relish the idea of me being run over by a Mack truck.

So what you are saying is you think a certain sector of the American population is being strategically marketed...Well I never! Wow...that is mindboggling...but sure would explain a lot! :blink:

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If you dont agree with the RV now or soon theory you get negged here and even asked to sell your IQD and get out of this investment. I am a conservative a strong conservative who believes in God. From a biblical standpoint the Bible says he who would be rich brings sorrow to his soul or something like that. And Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven, speculated that the eye of the needle was a very small gate of entry in biblical times. The love of money is the root of all envy was written in the New Testament. So from a very biblical standpoint riches is a detriment to one whom is striving to please God. Solomon wrote that he did not want to be so rich that he forgot God nor so poor that he stole and was not accepted of God. Politically speaking, this nation we are in, that I love so dearly is a nation divided not United. That scares me. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Biblically speaking. Muslims hate Christianity and really hate Americans. When you are a Muslim in the very real sense of the word you are not an American your heart is toward and for Islam. Obama is a Muslim. He has not even got a real American birth certificate. Biblically speaking God sets rulers up and brings them down so Obama is president of the USA because in my own humble opinion this is what America has cried out for. They do not want God in school or on the money or in the court house etc... All of that is scary to me. I invested in the dinar because of Kuwait and the way the money of Kuwait revalued. Not because God told me to or any other reason. I also believe that all of the information coming from Iraq says ReValue in 2013. I believe they might be allowed to RI or RD but not RV. Allowed is the key word here because in case any person has not noticed Iraq wants to revalue. This is why they went to the WTO and the World bank. It is why they are hiring the very best in world currencies to help them establish their currency. They want this worse than you or I do. They will only be allowed to do what the WTO and IMF and World Bank agree with. Iraq could pronounce a currency tomorrow of 3.00+ but if no country recognized it it would make life in Iraq harder than ever. Then they would have to have enough cash in every foreign currency to cash out their IQD they have sold. It will not happen as they cannot do it. I am all for a World agreed upon RI but according to the World Bank an RV is not possible until 2013 if then. So hold onto your IQD and watch the guru show and if it happens before 2013 I will be elated. Heres to next week RV. Geturdone. I believe we could see an RI any time.

You are exactly what I'm talking about. You are like a caricature of an extreme right winger. No offense (not that it seems like you would take one) but geez... Most extreme left wingers annoy me and most extreme right wingers scare the freaking crap out of me. Most of what you posted is completely ridiculous. This is the kind of thing that makes this investment look like a joke because you are hardly the minority here. Again, I'm not a left winger just an observer. I could flip the conspiracy card on you and say that George Soros made all this up just to dupe a bunch of righties. lol

Ok...for beginners, I SWEAR this is not me posting under a different name...Honest. But OMG...I LOVE YOU! You are like the young lad that tells everyone that the Emporer has no clothing on!

I've been trying to figure out why this site is so Conservative myself...I thought maybe it was perhaps because many of the people that hear about this have some type of military ties...that includes me. I haven't spent much time in similar sites, so I find your analysis very interesting! And I totally agree with EVERYTHING you wrote.

These people HATE Obama with a passion. The vast majority are Republicans, Christians and White Males. They love to come in and talk about how the world is going to Hell..and that it's so and so's fault. They then slap each other on the backs (by awarding positive points) to each other, and sends anyone that disagrees with them to the woodshed for a paddling. Because I"m one of the few people that challenge their opinions, in many different facets, some of them would relish the idea of me being run over by a Mack truck.

So what you are saying is you think a certain sector of the American population is being strategically marketed...Well I never! Wow...that is mindboggling...but sure would explain a lot! :blink:

LOL...I think I love you too! You are saying everything I've been thinking. It is really weird.

• Upvote 1

It may be that the dinar investors here are more sophisticated than most & we actually read the news...yes I said, "READ". We read what is being put into policy & we know our liberties are being taken away. If you can't see that then you need to open your eyes because it's happening all around you. Big government or big brother...call it what you want but they are watching & infringing on our rights. I'm a believer in conspiracies and you're foolish to think they don't exist. GO Ron Paul!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Your idea kept me up all night. Is this being marketed to a certain segment of society based on their social characteristics. Why is religion seem to be so deeply correlated? Why are many of these people anti-Obama? Why are many of them so suspicious of the Gov't?

I thought I'd look into the social characteristics of people that buy lotto tickets:http://www.eurojournals.com/EJEFAS_27_06.pdf

Starting with this paper, it outlines how lotto are purchased by lower income people and are marketed as straightforward. Age of 55-69 is targeted. Religion DOES seem to be a characteristic.

After this, I want to look at currency trading.

Back later...very intriguing!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm not nearly as motivated as Tiff. I am more of surrealist (I think I just made up a word). DV and dinar investors in general, from my perspective, reminds me of a show on Animal Planet. This particular show was about Emperor Penguins. There, on the frozen horizon is thousands upon thousands of penguins. You know the ones - big, black and white, with shades of orange and yellow. Anyways, they all look the same and somewhat sound the same. Yet, there are small nuances in there chirps, which make them individuals. They are all gathered in the same place, day after day, trying to survive. Some days things are good. On many days, their surroundings are harsh and unforgiving. It is on these days, that they gather in a mass Emperor Penguin love fest (for lack of a better term) to weather the storm and plot their next move. I swear, I have not had a drop. ;)

GO RV, then BV

just a quote from Buffalo Springfield's For What It's Worth

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound

Everybody look what's going down

• Upvote 4

No offense taken at all. My point is I believe in God. By believing in God I look to the Bible which is by the way never been proven wrong even though many have tried. By looking to the Bible I see a lot of Biblical prophecy coming to pass which is a cause for carefulness. Since Israel became a nation never has America been antagonistic toward Israel until now under Obama. You believe in something as does everyone. I believe in God. I believe Jesus is the express image of the invisible God. However I have never based my IQD speculation on the Bible or because God told me to buy it. I looked at kuwait and drew my own conclusions. When you start a post that is denigrating to a belief in God or toward conservative views I will not keep silence but will affirm my stance and belief. You have affirmed yours also. A line drawn in the sand as it were. If eternity were only 1000000 years which it is not but it is infinite and timeless. But if it were only 1 Million years then the life we live on this earth in comparison would be 1/10th of a second. The blink of an eye. You gamble your eternal soul on your no God theory but God no longer winks at ignorance as biblically speaking the unbeliever does not want to retain God in his knowledge. The Bible is available to all so you will be held accountable for not reading it and not obeying it. I wish you well in this life as eternally you are making the wrong gamble and so the only joy you will ever know will be on this earth.

I'm not nearly as motivated as Tiff. I am more of surrealist (I think I just made up a word). DV and dinar investors in general, from my perspective, reminds me of a show on Animal Planet. This particular show was about Emperor Penguins. There, on the frozen horizon is thousands upon thousands of penguins. You know the ones - big, black and white, with shades of orange and yellow. Anyways, they all look the same and somewhat sound the same. Yet, there are small nuances in there chirps, which make them individuals. They are all gathered in the same place, day after day, trying to survive. Some days things are good. On many days, their surroundings are harsh and unforgiving. It is on these days, that they gather in a mass Emperor Penguin love fest (for lack of a better term) to weather the storm and plot their next move. I swear, I have not had a drop. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Kewl! Can I be happy feet! :)

"strategically marketed" "mindboggling" Tiff I hope your pokin fun,cause almost everything to some extent is "strategically marketed".

No offense taken at all. My point is I believe in God. By believing in God I look to the Bible which is by the way never been proven wrong even though many have tried. By looking to the Bible I see a lot of Biblical prophecy coming to pass which is a cause for carefulness. Since Israel became a nation never has America been antagonistic toward Israel until now under Obama. You believe in something as does everyone. I believe in God. I believe Jesus is the express image of the invisible God. However I have never based my IQD speculation on the Bible or because God told me to buy it. I looked at kuwait and drew my own conclusions. When you start a post that is denigrating to a belief in God or toward conservative views I will not keep silence but will affirm my stance and belief. You have affirmed yours also. A line drawn in the sand as it were. If eternity were only 1000000 years which it is not but it is infinite and timeless. But if it were only 1 Million years then the life we live on this earth in comparison would be 1/10th of a second. The blink of an eye. You gamble your eternal soul on your no God theory but God no longer winks at ignorance as biblically speaking the unbeliever does not want to retain God in his knowledge. The Bible is available to all so you will be held accountable for not reading it and not obeying it. I wish you well in this life as eternally you are making the wrong gamble and so the only joy you will ever know will be on this earth.

I don't think I denigrated religion. I believe in God and have no problem with expression of religion. My point and/or problem about the religious aspect was that it seemed like alot of people on here (and other dinar sites) act like God is in favor of this RV and controlling it. I stated before that I don't think that God cares at all about the fortunes of man. When I see stuff like that and even the stuff that you write it just seems to make this whole thing look like a joke. And I'm sorry but it seems to me that Obama hasn't changed any policy towards Israel. If anything he stood up to the rest of the world and stood with Israel and opposed statehood for the Palestinians (and got some other countries to do the same but only after being the only other nation along with Israel to oppose). The American Jewish community doesn't believe that Obama is "antagonistic" towards Israel (I know this because I am a part of an interfaith discussion group). It's just the Glen Becks and Rush Limbaugh's of the world that will tell you this B.S. and people will eat it up.

Your idea kept me up all night. Is this being marketed to a certain segment of society based on their social characteristics. Why is religion seem to be so deeply correlated? Why are many of these people anti-Obama? Why are many of them so suspicious of the Gov't?

I thought I'd look into the social characteristics of people that buy lotto tickets:http://www.eurojournals.com/EJEFAS_27_06.pdf

Starting with this paper, it outlines how lotto are purchased by lower income people and are marketed as straightforward. Age of 55-69 is targeted. Religion DOES seem to be a characteristic.

After this, I want to look at currency trading.

Back later...very intriguing!

I believe strongly that this investment was pushed heavily in right wing circles mainly conservative blogs and maybe even some religious right sites. I think it's just horrible how God is used to sell things and how people think that they are favored in this investment. And all the anti Obama stuff is just really scary. Alot of them are just very extreme and unchristian if you ask me. I think if people took a hard look at Jesus teachings that they would see alot of progressive tones in them. I'm very middle of the road and have some conservative leanings and some liberal leanings. I think Jesus was much more progressive then I....or Obama for that matter.

The Lottery is definitely marketed to that age group and older. I see way too many people in my line of work blow hundreds of dollars a week on lottery and it's usually older people that can't afford to do it.

• Upvote 2

Everyone seems to be commenting about the religious question, but my experience with DV is that there has been many times people have stood up for Obama when he is critisized. That takes guts, but they do. Could it be that so many people here are ex-military? We all know that there is a high percentage of Christians and conservatives that are vets and in the military... just a thought.

Cheers!

The person who owns this site has a nice business, selling VIP memberships and taking advantage of other revenue streams that the average internet marketer normally tries to capitalize upon.

The IQD may RV. But in order to better understand the field on which you stand, you need to look at internet traffic. Traffic here is decent. See www.alexa.com to review all the traffic trends of DV ... On it you will find some of your observations supported here as men over 45 tend to be conservative. Especially childless, non college graduates.

The 6,746 most popular (most visited) website in the US, alexa's analytics summarize DV this way:

Dinarvets.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 30,193. Visitors to it spend approximately nine minutes per visit to the site and 52 seconds per pageview. Roughly 90% of this site's visitors are in the US, where it has attained a traffic rank of 6,746. Visitors to Dinarvets.com view 6.8 unique pages each day on average. Relative to the overall population of internet users, the site's audience tends to be over the age of 45; they are also disproportionately childless men browsing from home who are not college graduates and have incomes over $30,000.

When you visit alexa, you will notice that traffic to DV is down about 40% during the last three months and generally down quite a bit for the year. It's possible that measures have been taken to try to increase traffic here and, of course, once again we are getting regular information that the RV is imminent. This will keep people coming back and might possibly increase VIP membership. Remember, websites are just like television programming: eyeballs = $$$.

Personally, I'm ready for an RV. But I don't expect it for a couple years.

Hope this clarifies a little regarding your original post.

TS

• Upvote 1

The person who owns this site has a nice business, selling VIP memberships and taking advantage of other revenue streams that the average internet marketer normally tries to capitalize upon.

The IQD may RV. But in order to better understand the field on which you stand, you need to look at internet traffic. Traffic here is decent. See www.alexa.com to review all the traffic trends of DV ... On it you will find some of your observations supported here as men over 45 tend to be conservative. Especially childless, non college graduates.

The 6,746 most popular (most visited) website in the US, alexa's analytics summarize DV this way:

Dinarvets.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 30,193. Visitors to it spend approximately nine minutes per visit to the site and 52 seconds per pageview. Roughly 90% of this site's visitors are in the US, where it has attained a traffic rank of 6,746. Visitors to Dinarvets.com view 6.8 unique pages each day on average. Relative to the overall population of internet users, the site's audience tends to be over the age of 45; they are also disproportionately childless men browsing from home who are not college graduates and have incomes over $30,000.

When you visit alexa, you will notice that traffic to DV is down about 40% during the last three months and generally down quite a bit for the year. It's possible that measures have been taken to try to increase traffic here and, of course, once again we are getting regular information that the RV is imminent. This will keep people coming back and might possibly increase VIP membership. Remember, websites are just like television programming: eyeballs = $$.

Personally, I'm ready for an RV. But I don't expect it for a couple years.

Hope this clarifies a little regarding your original post.

TS

Cool tip, On-Reserve! Alexa's analytic! I love that data! +1

Cheers!

.....I think if people took a hard look at Jesus teachings that they would see alot of progressive tones in them. I'm very middle of the road and have some conservative leanings and some liberal leanings. I think Jesus was much more progressive then I....or Obama for that matter.

Oh puh-leez.

The is a HUGE difference between what Jesus taught and what our government is doing in social programs. Jesus taught that individuals needed to be charitable, and making that choice is fundamental to shaping the spirit. Jesus is all about relationship.

When government takes over the Christian job of taking care of our neighbors, then individuals lose the choice to do it, as resources are STOLEN from individuals in the form of forced taxation. Government has a function. Charity work as a result of individuals with no choice is not it.

When individuals are struggling so hard to keep food on the table and roof over their head, they resent the theft of their personal resources by government, and much of the opportunity to reach out to others in the way Jesus taught is stolen, to the degree that excessive taxation for social programs is forced.

The greatest loss is the change of focus of those who will share when there is plenty, to just working to make the 36% (after all regular and hidden taxes are taken) work to meet their needs. This number just gets lower and lower as there are fewer people working to support the masses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1