Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official Adam Chat 12/7/11

kcw

Thanks Adam, good chat again... I really love the new format. Take no offense though when I say... "I hope we don't have to be having you do these much longer"... not that I don't like your style... I just wanna have it RV so you can get some time on the beaches of Belize! wink.gif How bout them Packers!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

:D Wow great post Adam, lots of questions answered !

" I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas " ,

GO RV , GO BABY !

I love that "I'm dreaming of a green Christmas". Me too! I'll see all you guys in Vegas and maybe a few in Tahoe.

Thanks Adam for clarifying my question regarding Reinstatement. Your thoughts make perfect sense to me now from a financial standpoint. I like your analogy.

Go HCL, Chapter 7 and RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam! :twothumbs:

I'm so glad Adam stated what I've been feeling.

[Adam Montana] one thing I want you all to be aware of

[Adam Montana] if the country does NOT remain stable, you are probably going to want to cash out IMMEDIATELY, even if the rate is lower than you'd like

[Adam Montana] that will be a time to count your blessings and be happy with what you have

[Adam Montana] don't get greedy

With all of the saber rattling of Iran lately and no RV, I find myself watching the Middle East periodically throughout the day.

I have long been thinking the area could destablize at any time after our brave soldiers withdraw.

Thanks KCW for the work on the chat, and of course, thanks Adam for the usual gounded words and analysis of where we are.

So - if your traveling the country after the time in Belize and theVegas get together - and timeline holds as I'm thinking - We could possibly see you here in Big Sky country around the end of Feb or early March? :lol: Perfect time of year for the best huckleberry BBQ prime ribs you've ever tasted. My treat of course....

OK Tankdude...I'm gonna hold you to that huckleberry barbecue. After the RV name the time ,date and place.

Thanks for the great chat Adam :D KCW, is there an archive for Adam's previous chats? I missed the last 2 or 3. Thanks :D

Mad Mike,

Welcome to the forums

To get former chats, go to DV message board chat logs and go to pages 2,3,4, etc til you find older logs with previous wednesday dates. Hope this helps.

God bless

:tiphat:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43138-mad-mike/#ixzz1fvESnFVl