Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two critical dates to watch for.

Luigi1

Prominent dates/events have come and gone with no RV.

We can only hope that the time is near,

and end this rollercoaster ride. :D

I agree krome, dates have come and gone... but not with the PM declaring themselves a Sovereign Nation! Maliki has it to prove now.... either get it done, or be called a liar by the whole world.... imo. Also, none of those dates included American soldiers "actually" packing up and leaving, military bases being handed back over to the Iraqi govt., Iraqi fighter jets being purchased, and training to use those jets actually underway! No, no... none of those "dates" in the past included all this! wink.gif

So I am thinking the next few weeks are the breaking point... seriously. If these people really want their own country back, if they wanna get off the bottle and start eating real food and grow up to run their own country... then it boils down to this... again, imo! What purpose does putting this off accomplish? Why would they continue to use our currency instead of their own? unsure.gif That doesn't make any sense to me. So, it's now or probably never if this currency is going to RV... otherwise it will just be real pretty toilet paper, and not very soft at that.huh.gif I believe in this happening, but they have to believe it too....come on boyz, gitter dun!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 16

RodandStaff, plus one from me as well. I love your outlook! I agree with you that this time is different. I know we've been disappointed so many times in the past it's hard to hope anymore, but I joined DV because I believe, based on the news, that this is coming. There are elections coming up in Iraq, the infrastructure is being repaired, smart cards issued, Christine Lagarde is discussing what can only be described as a global reset, the IMF has stepped in and applied the pressure, the troops are leaving, contracts being signed with big boys like Exxon, etc. I could go on ad nauseum. This is our time.

I believe we will see Erbil, HCL published in the Gazette, the lifting of Chapter 7 and our elusive RV or RI at the same time.

I believe! Every day I am thankful that I heard about this and was in a position where I could purchase the currencies I hold, IQD especially. Because most people won't hear about this, and many that do simply cannot afford it in these trying times. I consider myself, and everyone here, to be quite fortunate to be where we are at this time.

Now that being said I am sick and tired of waiting! :D Let's get er done! Jennifer Hudson anyone?

• Upvote 11

RodandStaff, plus one from me as well. I love your outlook! I agree with you that this time is different. I know we've been disappointed so many times in the past it's hard to hope anymore, but I joined DV because I believe, based on the news, that this is coming. There are elections coming up in Iraq, the infrastructure is being repaired, smart cards issued, Christine Lagarde is discussing what can only be described as a global reset, the IMF has stepped in and applied the pressure, the troops are leaving, contracts being signed with big boys like Exxon, etc. I could go on ad nauseum. This is our time.

I believe we will see Erbil, HCL published in the Gazette, the lifting of Chapter 7 and our elusive RV or RI at the same time.

I believe! Every day I am thankful that I heard about this and was in a position where I could purchase the currencies I hold, IQD especially. Because most people won't hear about this, and many that do simply cannot afford it in these trying times. I consider myself, and everyone here, to be quite fortunate to be where we are at this time.

Now that being said I am sick and tired of waiting! :D Let's get er done! Jennifer Hudson anyone?

Looks who's talking about a positive outlook!wink.gif You took the few elements I brought up to a whole other level my dear.... your the wordsmith if I ever heard one!biggrin.gif Yes, we are very fortunate, this ride has to be about over.... has to be, cause "we iz all sick of waitin"! blink.gif

... and Jennifer Hudson is good by me! blush.gif

• Upvote 4

Looks who's talking about a positive outlook!wink.gif You took the few elements I brought up to a whole other level my dear.... your the wordsmith if I ever heard one!biggrin.gif Yes, we are very fortunate, this ride has to be about over.... has to be, cause "we iz all sick of waitin"! blink.gif

... and Jennifer Hudson is good by me! blush.gif

Ah thank you Rod! Well said my friend! It's almost party time! I thought about what I will do when I get that text from Adam. I think I am just going to read it 20 times out loud, hands shaking!

• Upvote 1

Ah thank you Rod! Well said my friend! It's almost party time! I thought about what I will do when I get that text from Adam. I think I am just going to read it 20 times out loud, hands shaking!

...after we pick ourselves up off the floor from passing out! rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

I know dates have come and gone but Iraq today is not the Iraq of last year. WAY too much talk of chapter 7 and HCL to NOT think it could happen soon.

I believe this is the month, most likely after the 15th so Obama can try to take credit for Iraqs new beginning.

• Upvote 3

I know dates have come and gone but Iraq today is not the Iraq of last year. WAY too much talk of chapter 7 and HCL to NOT think it could happen soon.

I believe this is the month, most likely after the 15th so Obama can try to take credit for Iraqs new beginning.

I agree about Obama getting the credit. Just in time for the Iowa Caucuses.

Amen, very well said!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1