Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Soonerfan as posted by Highhopes

bigpapa

December 6th, 2011 10:00 pm ·

soonerfan] [TS] (soonerfan) Ok, TS has ask me to repost my post from this afternoon from memory: For all the newbys on here that don know me My only intel provider is in DC and has actually worked on the revaluation of the IQD. Cap1 and a couple of others even know I have this guy. [soonerfan] He has never been on a chat and I NEVER call him, he calls me. I heard from him yesterday and he told me we would have an RV this week @ $5.86 USD FOR SURE. So there it is, take it or leave it.

I'll take the time frame but will leave the rate as a doozie FOR SURE!

GO RV BABY!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I heard from him yesterday and he told me we would have an RV this week @ $5.86 USD FOR SURE. So there it is, take it or leave it.

End Quote

Funny. No, wait... Pathetic.

Thats the very same rate I was told 5 years ago...... my source explained that the IMF had approved as high as 5.86 but possibly could come out lower. My source of information was supposed to have been solid and reliable ............. done deal, in stone, take it to the bank and for sure! Oh, wait a minute .......oops.. maybe the rate was 5.26 and 3.86 ......Oooooor?????? ..... hell, all of the rates are starting to run together. lol Now thats pathetic.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thats the very same rate I was told 5 years ago...... my source explained that the IMF had approved as high as 5.86 but possibly could come out lower. My source of information was supposed to have been solid and reliable ............. done deal, in stone, take it to the bank and for sure! Oh, wait a minute .......oops.. maybe the rate was 5.26 and 3.86 ......Oooooor?????? ..... hell, all of the rates are starting to run together. lol Now thats pathetic.

It never hurts to dream a little dream, affirmation of the day ( Breathing in, breathing out, I return to my own blessed center) stay positive and GOOOO RV

• Upvote 1

LOL I got a -1 for the Truth ........ and calling my own chain of events pathetic.

THE IRONY ......Thats even more pathetic. LMAO!!!!!

PS.... wait, somebody +ed ...... Ok, we're good! LOL

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

December 6th, 2011 10:00 pm ·

soonerfan] [TS] (soonerfan) Ok, TS has ask me to repost my post from this afternoon from memory: For all the newbys on here that don know me My only intel provider is in DC and has actually worked on the revaluation of the IQD. Cap1 and a couple of others even know I have this guy. [soonerfan] He has never been on a chat and I NEVER call him, he calls me. I heard from him yesterday and he told me we would have an RV this week @ $5.86 USD FOR SURE. So there it is, take it or leave it.

I'll take the time frame but will leave the rate as a doozie FOR SURE!

GO RV BABY!

'has actually worked on the revaluation of the IQD' - Does this mean he sells dinar? And your friend is on vacation in DC or what does he do? Work for government, or something really important like that? Monkey man, your picture matches your post!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is a tremendous amount of BS coming from PTR recently. Highhopes, freewaybill, lojack, vnjw, tony and dan are on a hardcore BS pump right now, complete liars, have been coming out with this nonsense as long as I have been invested and it is really ramped up right now.

If you are new, don't fall for their lies, buy what you can afford or are willing to lose if things dont turn out the way you hope.

Kind of makes you wonder how to get a job as a pumper for Christmas. At least that is a way to make some money, it seems. It sure would help if people shared real information instead of pump lies into people who are hurting financially. Think about it, pumpers. Are you really doing the fair and just thing with your time?

i +'d u again and let that be a lesson to ya about talking trash about urself :blink: lol

LOL ...... I feel like I've learned a very valuable lesson here! I'll have you know, I'm planning on being a much, much better to myself from here on out.

After all, I'm special, people love me, I'm respected and theres only one me ........ I like myself ..... Oh well, If I say it enough I'll start to believe it. lol

geman,

Dreaming is what keeps me going .. I'm just waiting for dreams and reality to converge so we can have some resolve.

I heard from him yesterday and he told me we would have an RV this week @ $5.86 USD FOR SURE. So there it is, take it or leave it.

End Quote

Funny. No, wait... Pathetic.

They don't even put in an effort to make their lies believable. They just try to out do each others rates and dates. What a disgusting display of rat filth.