Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV DATE IS POLITICLY BEING STAGED BY THE USA ?

dinardarius

With all the recent propaganda (news & rumors) by them and us, it look like it's beginning to look like last Christmass again here at DV.

The troops are leaving, important meetings are going on and indicators never thought of like the "loan agreements to be paid back with the same currency" " NOW!" really are unbelievable yet very believeable after all this time. Having been fooled so many times before due to my ignorance on currency, propaganda and politics and this administrations syndroms, I do believe the USA is mostly in control of the timing of the RV. We now are in charge of the IMF?

Pres. Bush said our troops would be out in late 2011! Is that the trigger? how long until the bullet hits the target? I hope the RV is really close, the first political window is almost over and the second one is very close by.

These two thoughts from before were and are still viable. Stay positive, unreallistic and laugh a lot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

GO RV GO RV looking forward to paying my taxes :)

POST FROM 9-27 with changes

Timing of the RV - if - controled by the invading USA Forces President ( now Obama ) will be one of TWO times in the neer future hopfuly.

1. Is early December so everyone can have a great Christmass including those we know that don't have IQDs but will receive gifts from us that do have IQDs. This would leave a good taste in our mouths or brain with the economy getting better from all the investments and spending.

2. Early spring of 2012 so we the IQD investors can spark the economy just in time to make some if not most of economy look as if everything is going great once again for his reElection . SO if the USA is in charge of the timing of the RV, that is when IMO will be the windows of best chance for the RV. GB

• Upvote 4

I've inclined to believe your #2 above -- O is going to look like such a hero when he brings all this "economic rescue" money to the table. I'm guessing.....but it sure seems like he'll have a bunch of money to throw around if he can hold the RV until spring of 2012, then his re-election is assured!

• Upvote 1

I've inclined to believe your #2 above -- O is going to look like such a hero when he brings all this "economic rescue" money to the table. I'm guessing.....but it sure seems like he'll have a bunch of money to throw around if he can hold the RV until spring of 2012, then his re-election is assured!

Except people really don't elect our presidents anymore.the elites merely make it look like a democracy.

• Upvote 12

I have taken the contrarian point of view:

*Iraq is in control, not the US

*They ain't doing anything to help the current US regime, therefore the RV will happen AFTER the 2012 election :D

Boy!! If the RV does not happen until after the 2012 election, everyone else that is holding IQD as well as myself are suffering from mass hypnosis.

• Upvote 2

This is bigger than the U.S. and Iraq. The RV isn't on hold for political babyfacing. Remember, this has been in the making since the gulf war back in '92. Maybe not to the T, but the plans of gaining access to the oil has been an agenda for who knows how long. This dinar thing is just a bonus for whoever had the foresight, or luck to be turned on to it. Now, it is possible that the RV may be spun and timed for political reasons, but I'm not one who buys in to that. Iraq will do this when they're ready, though we may lean on them to get it done by holding Ch. 7 over their heads, or other closed door negotiations. JMO. Chao.

Obama will release Iraq from chapter 7 when Iraqi official meet with him next week at the WH. Shortly after, Obama will sign off on the Global Settlement Accord. Iraq will then RV. Over 132 nations will also RV soon after. Because of the timing of all this...Obama will take full credit for saving the entire world economies. Obama"s approval rating jumps & he gets re-elected in confidence no one can save us but himself. All credit again goes to Obama for doing nothing. It's all about timing, folks.

Boy!! If the RV does not happen until after the 2012 election, everyone else that is holding IQD as well as myself are suffering from mass hypnosis.

Look to 6 January 2012. Iowa Caucuses begins & set the tone for the rest of the national elections. It's all about timing.

• Upvote 2

Obama will release Iraq from chapter 7 when Iraqi official meet with him next week at the WH. Shortly after, Obama will sign off on the Global Settlement Accord. Iraq will then RV. Over 132 nations will also RV soon after. Because of the timing of all this...Obama will take full credit for saving the entire world economies. Obama"s approval rating jumps & he gets re-elected in confidence no one can save us but himself. All credit again goes to Obama for doing nothing. It's all about timing, folks.

Look to 6 January 2012. Iowa Caucuses begins & set the tone for the rest of the national elections. It's all about timing.

As much as I hate this scenario Luigi1, you may have hit the nail on the head...let's just hope whatever happens, the RV is done quickly and at a good rate.

• Upvote 1

Stay positive, unreallistic and laugh a lot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

GO RV GO RV looking forward to paying my taxes :)

POST FROM 9-27 with changes

Timing of the RV - if - controled by the invading USA Forces President ( now Obama ) will be one of TWO times in the neer future hopfuly.

1. Is early December so everyone can have a great Christmass including those we know that don't have IQDs but will receive gifts from us that do have IQDs. This would leave a good taste in our mouths or brain with the economy getting better from all the investments and spending.

2. Early spring of 2012 so we the IQD investors can spark the economy just in time to make some if not most of economy look as if everything is going great once again for his reElection . SO if the USA is in charge of the timing of the RV, that is when IMO will be the windows of best chance for the RV. GB

I am inclined to make a hybrid of the two, early December RV (by the 15th), huge money becomes available to 1% of US citizens and spending starts. Wonderful holiday for many, delinquent bills become current, and heading into the new year the economy starts turning around. It will be early-mid second quarter when financial reports are released, and we will then show a positive trend by mid-election year.

I hope/believe that the current administration is still replaced. IF we do not have a change of administration and policies next year businesses will not make any attempt to expand. IMHO

Very plausible, but I think we need until April to really see how the election tone is set and how the economy (domestic and global) is going. JMHO