Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER POST 12-06-2011

Carrello

Thanks Carrello... I miss them Scooter drive by's! wink.gif

There are so many pieces in this puzzle, and I don't think we will figure it all out until after the fact... meaning it can do anything.... anytime! I think it will be sooner than later though.... imo! smile.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Perhaps there's a US Election angle that isn't being explored -- one never knows!

This has been my thought all along. Obama needs an RV closer to the election.

I do not believe Iraq has to be out of chapter 7 to RV. I think it can come at any time now. Will it? I have no freakin clue.

I heard that they don't need to out of chapter 7 to RV also.

This has been my thought all along. Obama needs an RV closer to the election.

I heard that they don't need to out of chapter 7 to RV also.

I heard from a source that I can't name that heard from a source that she can't name that knows somebody high up who said Biden asked for another extension and Shabbibi said "no."

Seriously, I did. I means nothing. :D :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I heard from a source that I can't name that heard from a source that she can't name that knows somebody high up who said Biden asked for another extension and Shabbibi said "no."

Seriously, I did. I means nothing. :D :D :D

Broke, are you saying that Scooter's information means nothing?

If things keep moving at this pace, we should surely hit that "sweet spot" we've all been waiting for! Always enjoy a scooter drive by!

Just by luck, a couple of months ago I got in on a conference call with Scooter and Enoche... Scooter said a "sweet spot" for Iraqs RV would be $2.25! Just gotta love that guy! wub.gif

Thank You Carrello for bringing it over. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Keeps I guess your mentor missed the "memo" lol

Edited by Maggie123

Just by luck, a couple of months ago I got in on a conference call with Scooter and Enoche... Scooter said a "sweet spot" for Iraqs RV would be $2.25! Just gotta love that guy! wub.gif

Thank You Carrello for bringing it over. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Keeps I guess your mentor missed the "memo" lol

I remember Scooters "sweet spot" was .86-1.17. I wonder what changed his mind. Could it be the same info the caused Adam to rethink his rate guess? I don't know how it could hit 2.25 but I'll surely take that.

I remember Scooters "sweet spot" was .86-1.17. I wonder what changed his mind. Could it be the same info the caused Adam to rethink his rate guess? I don't know how it could hit 2.25 but I'll surely take that.

Cooked I know! My jaw dropped ohmy.gif and he could very well be thinking about a different rate by now but that is what he said his research was supporting at that time. What this recent post from him does confirm is that he still thinks positive about an RV...

Edited by Maggie123