Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live on GBTV

BrokeNoMore

I forgot to add that Soros and Beck are cooperating to work both ends against the middle.

There you go again.

Since you clearly need help not being offensive, try this:

I forgot to add that I think Soros and Beck are cooperating to work both ends against the middle.

Think you could do that? Adding JMO or "I think" does dilute it a little. It reads that it's your opinion, which is what it is, and not documented fact, which it is not.

If I'm wrong, please enlighten me with some proof.

• Upvote 1

I can think of only two reasons.

Either Sans runs out of negs on one ID so slips into the other,

or

Posts all the risky inflammatory stuff with one and keeps up the good rep with the other in case it gets banned.

But then I really wouldn't know. I only have one ID.

Well... I friended the "original"... after we got off on the wrong foot. I'll let him clarify...as a friend. But, I do agree... it can appear quite disingenuous...

• Upvote 1

What happen to the guy in Houston who talked to him at the book signing. Was he lying???? :(

I think Beck was talking about Dinar & I think for whatever reason he changed his mind. Think about it...why would he say that it's risky but everyone can get into it? I have never heard of Myanmar or Kyat and from what I'm reading, it's not that easy to get the currency.

• Upvote 4

I tried and tried to log in here at home, but with no success. One night last week, reading Keepmwlkfny jumping on my last nerve, so I set a separate profile to respond before I lost the train of thought.

I have much respect for you, Jax. I'll try to work on it. Thanks. ;)

Sans, you're jumping on my last nerve with your defaming opinions put out as facts. I will look forward to you working on it. <_<

I wasn't disappointed they didn't talk about Iraq, but I was hoping they would get into it a little further and linger a little longer, and talk about the middle east some. I think that little slip we got last week is all he's going to say about Iraq. And maybe he has more influence that I thought and it's a good thing.

I've never heard of Myanmar. :D

Yeah..correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't he come back before and say that broadcast won't be on until thursday?

I tried and tried to log in here at home, but with no success. One night last week, reading Keepmwlkfny jumping on my last nerve, so I set a separate profile to respond before I lost the train of thought.

I have much respect for you, Jax. I'll try to work on it. Thanks. ;)

Thank you Sans.... I'd like to suggest that before it gets too convoluted, pick one name/profile so that we can identify with you better, get to know you and enjoy respectful converstions even better! It will go a long way with fellow members, as well as the Mod squad! ;)

You have a lot to offer... I recognize the best way to "teach" others something you have knowledge of... is not to assume that they should "already know". It may be "absolute" to you... but not to them. Remember... it's part of the curse... manage it, or be destroyed by it.

Looking forward to much more... all the best.

Jax

• Upvote 3

Yeah..correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't he come back before and say that broadcast won't be on until thursday?

Yes, I did not hear that on Monday but that is what was reported by other listeners here. I was just watching the entire program today because on the radio this morning he made mention of an interview he was doing later on GBTV with a very successful international investor, and I thought it might come up.

I normally don't have time to listen to this much, but I'm enjoying a much needed break right now while my husband is out of town. It's good that between all of us we get this stuff covered! :D

I'm telling you honestly, Broke, if you were to just give Michael A. Hoffman II a chance, and read Judaism's Strange Gods (2011 edition), you would have so much more clarity as to my point of view. Glenn Beck's message is easy to acquire, while Mr. Hoffman's is not, and that is why I am suspicious of Mr. Beck.

You see, I might like to, and I did dig a little, but you kind of lost me with Judaism's Strange Gods. You see, my belief system is Nicene Creed Biblical and I believe that the Jews are Jehovah God's chosen people regardless of their idolatry, or anything else they do that makes them "evil" in the eyes of the world. Even with my admittedly limited knowledge of the Scripture, I don't think that any knowledge about what the Jews are doing or what they as a nation have done in the last two millennium or who they worship now and have in the past will change that at all, and how that will play out in the end of time. I believe that anyone who is against Israel is on the wrong side, and will pay, individually, as nations, or both.

Mr. Beck's message is easy to acquire (do you mean understand?) because the truth doesn't always need to be complicated and out of reach. I don't have a problem at all with "suspicious." I do have a problem with inflammatory remarks without proof.

And quite honestly he annoyed the h*** out of me this afternoon when he started, I almost turned it off, but I so wanted to hear what his investor buddy was going to say.

• Upvote 3

Why be disappointed ? He basically said what we hoped in a way. He said that buying currency and then cashing it in when that countries economy recovers can make people a fortune. This should at least give us hope that it is possible with our investment. So he didn't mention middle eastern countries but if this guy is as well connected as I have read on here then MAYBE some body stopped him actually naming iraq. Remember the theory that joe public was not meant to be privy to this investment in the first place ? Just a thought

Couldn't agree more BB.I think a gag order was placed on him.Without the net probably 90% of us wouldn't be involved in this and we are an anomoly in the grand scheme of things.not part of the plan but hey...RV already and they won't have to worry about it or us anymore!!

Cheers,

Sparky

Okay, so, here are a few questions from off the top of my head:

Did not Yahweh punish the Israelites for idolatry in the past?

yes

For the sake of argument, assuming today's Judaics are the direct descendants of the Israelite nation, what makes you think Yahweh would refrain from meting out punishment today?

Nothing.

How can you be sure he is not in fact doing so, like, right now, by consigning them to their idolatry?

I'm not.

And how are you saving their souls by doing the same?

I'm not.

You say that you believe Judaics are "Jehovah God's chosen people." Well, on what basis exactly?

The entire history of the Bible says they are

Yes, the Bible says that there will be a remnant, but that we will not know them until the end.

That doesn't change anything for me.

As for Judaics, it cannot be spiritual, because you say that you believe their idolatry is of no consequence.

I did not say it was of no consequence. I said it doesn't change whether or not they are God's chosen people. It didn't change it in the Bible, and it doesn't change it now.

Is it racial? Are they saved by virtue of their race? How can that be, when John the Baptist told the Pharisees that God can raise up mere stones to be Israel? Jesus told the Pharisees that they were - at that time in history - indeed the seed of Abraham, but that their spiritual father was the father of lies.

I have no idea how God is going to deal with them. I just know that He was extremely clear, repetitively, that those that oppose Israel will suffer the loss of favor of God.

I maintain that Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 are literal and truthful in stating that the people calling themselves "Jews" are imposters. The Judaic Shlomo Sand has written a book called The Invention of the Jewish People, and he provides evidence that the people who call themselves "Jews" today have their origins primarily in the Caucasus of Russia. In short, they are largely of the Turkic-Mongoloid race that was known in the Middle Ages as Khazar. Their fathers never set foot in Palestine, ever. They are not Israelites in the racial sense, but they are Pharisees in the spiritual sense.

But let's assume that they are in fact direct descendants of the ancient Israelites, of which Judah, who was the third son of Jacob, fathered only one tribe of the twelve, adding in the tribes of Benjamin and Levi to produce what you assume are today's "Jews." Are they saved by virtue of their "race?" Well, why should they be, when the rest of us have to accept Jesus? Is that fair to us or them? And if they are the "chosen people," how is this concept different from the herrenvolk policy of Adolf Hitler?

Tough questions, I know, but they are worth the asking.

"The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews - all of them in all different levels - is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle." - Rabbi Kook the Elder

"The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of (members) of all nations of the world...A non-Jew's entire reality is only vanity..." - Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe; Allan C. Brownfeld, "It Is Time to Confront the Exclusionary Ethnocentrism," Issues of The American Council for Judaism, Winter, 2000

Well, at least you can admit to having limited knowledge. It's not entirely your own fault, but I would say that you have been misinformed.

Why Judaics should get a complete pass in the afterlife is completely unfathomable.

I don't know that they do. You're discussing things way over my head. I'm not equipped with any deep understanding of much of this. But on a few key points I am clear, those I clarified above, in answer to your statements, the most important of which was that the Jews were and are God's chosen people, and those who are against them will pay.

I always hedge my bets. :)

By the way...I'm not familiar with the term "Judiac." When I say Jew, I mean descendants of the original Biblical Jews. It's not up to me to decide who is and who isn't one, apart from being fairly certain that I'm not one. :D In any case, I'm not about to take up an Anti-Semetic position for any reason against anyone who may or may not be a Jew as I above defined. I'm sure God will sort it out. :)

Aren't things so much easier when one keeps them simple? ;) I believe there is a God. Only one. I'm so glad that I'm not Him. :P

• Upvote 2

While we have no idea what the real facts are, I'd like to think that he (the guy in Houston) was telling the truth, and that Glenn either didn't know he would need to keep his trap shut, and thought it would be a good time to leak a little to help out the little guy, like you and me, and then found out otherwise smile.gifor he really doesn't know anything about it. Which I tend to agree with everyone else, is very unlikely. wink.gif

You could be right about that.

I don't think the interview was very charted. When indicated that his "guest" would be on in a minute at the beginning of the show, and then he wasn't on until into the second hour. That's unusual for Glenn. He doesn't do that bait thing to keep you hanging on for two hours for something he knows he's doing later. When they started, the guest made an excuse for being late because he "stopped to buy some gold, here y' wanna see it?"

The feeling I got from listening to the interview was that Glenn was being very (unusually) thoughtful about the way he was phrasing questions, and that any normal prep wasn't done.

I could be totally wrong. But that's the take I had on it. I think it's seriously weird that he'd talk cryptically on Friday and Monday, and start deflecting today. Maybe. I dunno. tongue.gif

Or, Mike101, he thought he was telling me on a one on one basis that he knew something positive about it, not knowing that I would post it on the largest Dinar board on the planetwink.gif

• Upvote 1

Dude, you are SUCH a sh)t starter..................

Mak63

Not only that, he has a sh*t load of time on his hands. I couldn't post a fraction of the drivel this guy comes up with in the amount of time I have left over after work, chores, etc.

Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away.

sansgucci,

I like beck, don't like his crying crap, but overall, I think he's an alright guy. If anyone don't like him, that's fine. But why do you have to hammer your baseless opinions into our conversations?

you have posted probably a hundred posts on this topic, and all of them were negative.

If you think Soros and Beck are in cahoots, you are one of the most out there conspiracy freaks I've come across, and statements like that Hammer home the fact that I think you are an apple short of a happy meal.

No more time for you or your worthless comments.

Hope everyone else here gets tired of it and stops responding also, so that we can read these posts without having to wade thru your BS.

• Upvote 5

Does that "entire history" include Revelation 2:9 and 3:9?

Of course not. That is addressed to those who claim to be Jews and aren't. I already addressed this.

Ah, but you completely skipped over my comparison of the "God's chosen people" idea to Adolf Hitler's Herrenvolk Master Race policy. Why?

Because I am not equipped to explain why God does what He does to you. Ask Him.

Has it occurred to you that He might employ people like you and me as instruments in dealing with them?

Well if He has me employed on that mission He might have made that more clear. What is clear to me is to not oppose His people. And if my Bible History serves me well, He used lots of people to punish the Israelites when they wandered away from Him, and none of them fared well. So I'd just as soon not be employed in that way if given a choice. Thanks.

And I would posit that you are enabling them in their idolatry, therefore, it is you who are standing against them. Think about it.

I'm not enabling anything. God gave them free choice.

I'll let it go there.

God does have mercy.

• Upvote 2

Sanssouci2, your interpretation and understandng of the bible is faulty. You take one line out of a verse & try to claim that line, amongst a spattering of other lines paint the whole biblical picture the Lord is trying to paint, when it is rather a collection of disconncted verses you are utilizing trying to paint your pictures. Take the whole chapter into the thesis, or at least the whole paragraph. Not a line out of the OT and a line or two from the NT. When you do that you take the word of God it out of context and that way sow seeds of confusion and disbelief for those who are new in their relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ, or thise who lack a deeper understanding about The Lord. Also your sentences are largly a collection of incomplete sentences. For a overall view on a subject matter itis a good biblical principle to legitimize the discussion matter out of the NT with a chapter and verse from the OT; or vicesa versa.

• Upvote 3

Does it not appear to you that we are all, speaking of only Gentiles, under the judgment of the rabbis of Judaism? Who takes them to task?

Who cares?

"The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews - all of them in all different levels - is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle." - Rabbi Kook the Elder

I could not care less what Rabbi the Kook says.

"The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: 'Let us differentiate.' Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of 'let us differentiate' between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of (members) of all nations of the world...A non-Jew's entire reality is only vanity..." - Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe; Allan C. Brownfeld, "It Is Time to Confront the Exclusionary Ethnocentrism," Issues of The American Council for Judaism, Winter, 2000

God says not to stand against them, but it doesn't mean I have to believe the crap they teach. :)

• Upvote 1

I can think of only two reasons.

Either Sans runs out of negs on one ID so slips into the other,

or

Posts all the risky inflammatory stuff with one and keeps up the good rep with the other in case it gets banned.

But then I really wouldn't know. I only have one ID.

You can't differenciate between the 2 posters.......... One in the same, no evil twin of good twin. Perhaps a Mod will take note and take the appropriate action.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

Interesting they mentioned Myanmar.. they had this video featured on MSN today. This kid is an absolute amazing talent from Myanmar. I must admit that I've never even heard of the country until I saw this video.

That kid is amazing! My parents went to Mexico a few years back, and there was a kid doing similar work to that, but instead of watercolors he was using strictly spray paint. They brought me back a couple as a gift as I have an appreciation for "random" art and was an art student at the time.

As for the Kyat, I am right there with booking a flight as soon as the IQD RV's and I have some "extra" jing in my pocket to go traipsing around the world and see what other "financial adventures" I can get into! :)

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1

No one says you have to believe it. The problem is that they believe it, and they act on it, as in the way they treat the Palestinians. They would do it to us all if they had the power. In the Israeli state they do.

By the "way they treat the Palestinians" you mean the way they fly over and drop leaflets to inform civilians there is going to be a bombing to take out a military target so they'd better get the flock out and then bomb pretty quick so the Palestinians don't have time to move their munitions and stuff?

The Israeli army is has the most compassionate attack and defense strategy of any military in world history. And I'm not going to debate this with you, and no, I don't get my information on this from Glenn Beck.

It would be you who watches too much CNN.

And I have a HUGE issue with Obama talking about the Israelis "occupying" land that they won fair and square in the war, and they're currently living within their borders. There has been battle over that land for millennia, and that doesn't make the Israelis wrong. God gave them that land. Took it away and gave it back two more times. Right now it's theirs. The Palestinians are in violation.

I think. Not sure. Off the cuff answers without researching the details.

I have to go to the airport.

See y'all tomorrow :)

• Upvote 1

Okay, so you're only concerned about yourself?

Regarding behavior, yes, I'm only concerned with my own.

How could you be so hateful? You're not loving them.

What on earth are you talking about? Where do you come off saying I'm the hateful one? Good grief.

I really gotta go.

:tiphat:

You know, in your quietest moments, you'll think about the things I said here. And maybe you'll have a change of heart about your fellow man.

I'm pretty sure I won't.

I love how you've tried to twist this and make me out to be a hater. Even this last quote. Wow.

I think I'll avoid you in the future.

• Upvote 3

Oh crap! I am late for Bible Study! Can't believe I missed it...

Why didn't anybody call me to remind me? rolleyes.gif

Another "Glenn Beck Thread" taken over by Sanssouci and his overwhelming religious debates!

Is this the 3rd one this week?

Thank you for teaching us all the absolute truth San! I had no idea that Soros and Beck were in bed together...now I know! I guess we learn something new everyday. Thank you so much!

(and he's typing....wait for it.....)

• Upvote 6

Can Adam and someone tell me " Is Myanmar the same as Burmese Kyat?Sorry I am pretty new to this kind of currency. Cause when I check the currency converter, it only show up 1Burmese Kyat= 0.15 USD. it doesn't say about Myanmar. So, I have a little bit confused and I am really appreciated if someone and Adam can answer my question.

No, I mean the way they bombed hospitals and housing complexes in Lebanon in 1982, and the way they routinely shoot Palestinian children in the head.

Because you will lose that debate.

It sure sounds that way.

Hardly at all.

The Israeli state is predicated on Socialist Nationalism. That's not far off from you know what.

Happy trails.

I just had to stop for one more post before heading out the door. The horseshite is so deep in here I can't wade any more.

Where do you get that crap about the Israeli government? They are a republic, with a parliament. Geez.

You sew more disinformation than anybody I've tangled with in a very, very long time.

Something I learned some time ago seems to be an eternal truth, and I did not consider it earlier tonight:

People who go around accusing all the time are generally guilty of that which they accuse others.

Food for thought.

• Upvote 5

Okay, so, here are a few questions from off the top of my head:

Did not Yahweh punish the Israelites for idolatry in the past? For the sake of argument, assuming today's Judaics are the direct descendants of the Israelite nation, what makes you think Yahweh would refrain from meting out punishment today? How can you be sure he is not in fact doing so, like, right now, by consigning them to their idolatry? And how are you saving their souls by doing the same?

You say that you believe Judaics are "Jehovah God's chosen people." Well, on what basis exactly? Yes, the Bible says that there will be a remnant, but that we will not know them until the end.

As for Judaics, it cannot be spiritual, because you say that you believe their idolatry is of no consequence.

Is it racial? Are they saved by virtue of their race? How can that be, when John the Baptist told the Pharisees that God can raise up mere stones to be Israel? Jesus told the Pharisees that they were - at that time in history - indeed the seed of Abraham, but that their spiritual father was the father of lies.

I maintain that Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 are literal and truthful in stating that the people calling themselves "Jews" are imposters. The Judaic Shlomo Sand has written a book called The Invention of the Jewish People, and he provides evidence that the people who call themselves "Jews" today have their origins primarily in the Caucasus of Russia. In short, they are largely of the Turkic-Mongoloid race that was known in the Middle Ages as Khazar. Their fathers never set foot in Palestine, ever. They are not Israelites in the racial sense, but they are Pharisees in the spiritual sense.

But let's assume that they are in fact direct descendants of the ancient Israelites, of which Judah, who was the third son of Jacob, fathered only one tribe of the twelve, adding in the tribes of Benjamin and Levi to produce what you assume are today's "Jews." Are they saved by virtue of their "race?" Well, why should they be, when the rest of us have to accept Jesus? Is that fair to us or them? And if they are the "chosen people," how is this concept different from the herrenvolk policy of Adolf Hitler?

Tough questions, I know, but they are worth the asking.

Well, at least you can admit to having limited knowledge. It's not entirely your own fault, but I would say that you have been misinformed. Why Judaics should get a complete pass in the afterlife is completely unfathomable.

Ever heard of Truth & Justice? God is above all the vane thoughts of man and will do as He wishes with all of mankind. It is man who has to learn to seek Truth & do Justice. God certainly made all men, each to His own liking, we are not all meant to be christians, or all muslims, or all shintos................each culture was given their own language and some power hungry, greedy ones want everyone to believe their way is the only way. God will certainly judge each man according to His Truth & Justice. I have to believe He is the Righteous Judge who knows all things as He created all things. Christians are very judgmental, "they are the only ones saved." However Jews do not try to convert you, they just want to be allowed to worship their God and you can worship your god.................no matter what type of god you bow down to. I have yet to meet a Jew who tried to tell me what to believe, however I often have christians tell me I am going to hell if I don't believe what they believe. I pray to the Most High God..........can't get any higher than that! Why do you worry about the difference in souls? Jews were told to keep the commandments, to be a light to the nations, being a light means to be a living example. Jews have been killed for centuries for not converting..........you do know that the church converted all the pagans so they could tax them.................and if you would not convert you suffered horrible torture....it was sport to watch them being fed to the lions.........you do remember learning about the crusades, pogroms, the holocaust...........all done by christians in the name of their god. History is a beautiful teacher if you can find books that have not been rewritten to change the truth. Last question: who has done all the book burning?

• Upvote 2