Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREIGN CURRENCY FEE LIGITATION SETTLEMENT FUND/ HAS ANY ONE RECIEVED THIS IN THEIR MAIL

mariejose

HI GUYS AND GALS,--YESTERDAY I RECIEVED A FOLDED POSTCARD LIKE CHECK MADE OUT TO ME FROM FOREIGN CURRENCY FEE LIGITATION SETTLE FUND. THE CHECK IS MADE OUT TO ME IN THE AMOUNT OF $18.04. HAS ANYONE ELSE RECIEVED ONE OF THESE CHECKS? THERE IS A WEBSITE WWW.CCFSETTLEMENT.COM TO GO TO FOR FURTHER INFO. I HAVE'NT HAD TIME THIS MORNING AS I AM AT WORK.

I BOUGHT MOST OF MY DINARS THROUGH E-BAY, BUT SOME THROUGH 5/3RD. VERY CURIOUS.

Is there any small print on the back of the check, where you endorse it?

BACTUALLY THERE IS NO LINE TO WRITE ON LIKE SAY A REGULAR CHECK. ALL THERE IS IS MY ADDRESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CARD ON THE BACKSIDE.

It was a lawsuit against credit card companies that charged a currency conversion fee when you used your card to buy or shop out of the United States, nothing to do with the IQD.

HMM THAT'S REALLY STRANGE SINCE I PAID CASH FOR ALL MY DINARS.

Be very careful. By endorsing and cashing it, you could be commiting to something that you

are not aware of.

YES THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN-- MY RADAR WENT UP ON THIS TOO. YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW THESE DAYS.

ANY ONE ELSE? DON'T CASH THEM!!!! SEND THEM ALL TO ME!.... I'l get to the bottom of this!!! ( hahaha just kidding wink.gif)

LMAO...TOO FUNNY.....THANKS FOR THE LAUGH TODAY...I NEEDED IT!!! BTW....ILL HELP YOU INVESTIGATE THIS IF YOU NEED HELP.....for a small fee of course! My charges are 60% with 5% daily componded interest!

LMAO...TOO FUNNY.....THANKS FOR THE LAUGH TODAY...I NEEDED IT!!! BTW....ILL HELP YOU INVESTIGATE THIS IF YOU NEED HELP.....for a small fee of course! My charges are 60% with 5% daily componded interest!

Ah HA! A partner in CRIME! Awsome!wink.gif

"Crow n Movie"..... like (Bonnie n Clyde)

• Upvote 1

Hi All, I just read somewhere about a new scam that people should be aware of. I can't recall where I saw it I read everything, but it stated that small checks were being sent to people out of the blue and if you deposit or cash it at your bank somehow, they are gaining access to your acct' information. Research it on the computer. Be safe not sorry. Go RV.

Hi All, I just read somewhere about a new scam that people should be aware of. I can't recall where I saw it I read everything, but it stated that small checks were being sent to people out of the blue and if you deposit or cash it at your bank somehow, they are gaining access to your acct' information. Research it on the computer. Be safe not sorry. Go RV.

Sann, I remember reading about this scam also. Can't remember where though. I read entirely too much! :D

:wub: Hi pink piggy piggy! :wub:

....ILL HELP YOU INVESTIGATE THIS IF YOU NEED HELP.....for a small fee of course! My charges are 60% with 5% daily componded interest!

On par with most banks and finance companies. LOL. Hopefully in due time, we'll be making our purchases without worrying about APR's, and in CASH!!!

Edited by thatoneguy

I am a new member to the site but wanted to respond to your post. I too received a check in the amount of $18.04 and never cashed it. It's from Foreign Currency Fee Litigation Settlement Fund. On the face of the check it does state "THIS IS A CHECK" without an endorsement section on the back. Very strange - never cashed it. What was the collective opinion on this one? Should I shred it?

I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A LAWSUIT REGARDING FEES THAT WERE WRONGLY CHARGED BY CREDIT CARD COMPANIES FOR PURCHASES MADE IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES BETWEEN THE YEARS 2000- 2006. I CASHED MINĘ BECAUSE I DID MAKE CREDIT CARD PURCHASES IN MEXICO DURING THAT TIME FRAME.