Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays update by SteveI - This never crossed my mind. - December 5

Papster

Rays update by SteveI - This never crossed my mind. - December 5 - post at don't promote other sites

12/06/2011

Greetings don't promote other sites Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.

This concept or event really never crossed my mind until Ray called me with this from his contact in Iraq.

What happens when one Iraqi loans another Iraqi money. They really do not have much to loan, or a bank loaning money. Not sure much of that is going on, but I found this to be exceptionally interesting. I totally forgot about this part if this in-country investment.

To me, if you think about this, is very telling and pretty interesting as to why now would they bring this up. I can only imagine or guess why. If this was not about to happen, why make a big deal about it.

Anyway, here is Ray's update for us:

Steve,

I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends and he gave me this bit of information that I found very interesting. He said an article came out in a newspaper over there that they call the laborers newspaper. The article was from the Chief of Courts.

In it, the people were being told that if they had any dealings with other people such as loans or contracts, that they had to decide “right now” how these loans or contracts were to be handled after the dinar revalues. He was saying that if you loaned someone 1000 usd, then you were to be paid back 1000 usd. If it was yen, it had to be paid back in yen. Euros to euros, dinar to dinar(same value). He stated that he did not want the courts filled up with a bunch of lawsuits after the revalue of dinar. He wanted the people of Iraq to have this sorted before the revalue and it wanted it done now.

I especially liked the part about having it done “now”. It was like an urgency to do it now. I feel this is another indication that the RV is right around the corner. This is something I never would have thought of, but now it makes sense. Will send more as I get it. Have a blessed day and take of that ankle.

Blessings,

Ray

Please just live each day to its fullest and let this happen. My wife and I pray for each and every one of you members daily asking that you all can stay strong as this very complex investment comes to an end blessing us way beyond our imaginations.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessings from your family to yours,

Steve & Marion

sorry this is already posted....please delete........GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

I like it ,makes sense... So if their loaned Iraq dinar, let's say 10 million, then after the RV . Then they would owe either $10,000 or 10 million..let's say on a car or a house and the money is already spent,,. Right ? If they raised the 3 zeros it would be so confusing to everybody.. Just saying.. I wonder if they have language in these loan documents that explain something like this.. I know someone go get a loan in Iraq and let's see... :D

Go to Iraq, do your own research and stop demanding things from people you don't even know!!! Some people love to spoil intel by demanding proof just saying!!!!

Yup! That's why I deem all rumors bogus unless I can read a verified source to confirm..

And..... they rarely ever check out... Go figure, right?

• Upvote 1

why is it that Steve and his ghost in Iraq read articles in newspapers that Bondlady or Lakehouse or theIQD team can never seem to find, don;t dare to ask him or you be banished forever from his private sheeples club

I DEMAND PROOF STEVIE BOY!!

I totally agree, he never has links

Go to Iraq, do your own research and stop demanding things from people you don't even know!!! Some people love to spoil intel by demanding proof just saying!!!!

Stevel is a dope...I demand proof also,,,he says they are telling ALL THE PEOPLE, AND WANT IT DONE NOW,but no on can find any links....just his one newspaper article that no one can find.....DUH

Edited by Hamels
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why is it that Steve and his ghost in Iraq read articles in newspapers that Bondlady or Lakehouse or theIQD team can never seem to find, don;t dare to ask him or you be banished forever from his private sheeples club

I totally agree, he never has links

Stevel is a dope...I demand proof also,,,he says they are telling ALL THE PEOPLE, AND WANT IT DONE NOW,but no on can find any links....just his one newspaper article that no one can find.....DUH

What have you done for us lately? NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING!!! Where is your intel? Go to Irag and do your own researh...........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What have you done for us lately? NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING!!! Where is your intel? Go to Irag and do your own researh...........

You actually belive he has people in Iraq, go on his site and ask him a few questions....you will be FIRED........ when I post something worthwhile, I back it up with a valid link.........as MRdinarman said....your funny...and i will not belive anything he says, meaning Stevel , and most anyone else here at DV would agree, without a link...do a poll here, and see how many would rather have links, and not INTEL BULLS***

Edited by Hamels

He's probably done more than you! I wasn't aware we had to contribute to this site according to your standards. Please send me a copy of the guidelines you require from us. How dare you try to shove lies down our throats, especially this kind of filth. If you get so worked up and are so unhappy here why don't you go to all the other cheerleader sites where they believe all these fairy tales?? You chinless wonder you!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1