Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Security Council Meeting on IRAQ 10am Channel 4

Brisco

Brisco, thanks for the post!

CHANNEL 4

10:00 a.m.: Security Council Meeting: The situation concerning Iraq (English)

First report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 6 of resolution 2001 (2011) (S/2011/736)

Does anyone know what paragraph 6 of resolution 2001 is? I'm searching the U.N. website now...

but some Great positive comments on the state of Iraq now and after US troop exit

Agreed...GREAT stuff so far! I'm on the edge of my seat... :o

Just listened to the webcast and it sounds like the UN is ready to release Iraq from chapter 7....anyone else get the same thing from this ?

I'm still listening...have you watched the entire broadcast? I thought it was live? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Just listened to the webcast and it sounds like the UN is ready to release Iraq from chapter 7....anyone else get the same thing from this ?

Sounds like they are wanting to be released from Chapter 7, and were hoping that good things would come from Malikis meeting with Kuwait next week. Let's hope!!!! B)

Agreed...GREAT stuff so far! I'm on the edge of my seat... :o

I'm still listening...have you watched the entire broadcast? I thought it was live? :unsure:

It is live, I'm still watching, the representative of Iraq is still speaking, but the first man who spoke gave a very positive report, let's see what else is said.

• Upvote 2