Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Happenin' Now...How Do You Feel...?

ronscarpa

I have such a sense of Expectation and Anticipation...! Not a blind feeling based on emotion, but a peaceful sense of something promised - and you can feel it coming by the sounds and vibrations.

Come on RV - Go DINARS - It Appears As If All the Ducks are in a Row...!

THANK YOU GOD for our opportunity...! In the WORD He says, "I will give us the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I AM the LORD, Who calls you by name." edited

Everyone, I wish all of you Bountiful Blessings, and Wonderous Provision - for whatever God has for you to do in Your Lives...! I hope and pray that we all use wisely whatever we gain.

RON ;):wave:

It's a good thing to know that YOU feel it as well. With the struggles I'm sure everyone is facing and my parents divorce AND my aunt & uncle's divorce, I'm quite certain that God would not leave us alone. If I remember right, He still leads us besides still water. So in the end, AMEN. Thank you for your words and let what may come be bountiful and bless each and everyone of us.

MT

I used to live in Cecil Field, FL at the NAS Jax base. As a kid, I saw them a lot. I remember waking up to the sound of those planes. Geeze! lol. I'm still not that far away, but I have to agree with you guys. =]

Memories...! It's amazing how flashbacks from out childhood still affect us and stir hidden emotions. There is a warm and comfortable feeling that makes us feel home and security. Blessings to you MT.

RON ;)