Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More GURU Stuff

SPECIAL LADY

12-5-2011 GuruTonyTNT Received over 5 confirmations in the last hour that CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY LIFTED! Announcement should be made at UN in the morning...How can this be without an RV?....IT CAN"T!

What do guys think? GO RV................................................

TONY can not be trusted at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you replaced the first word with just about any other name ;) I think we would have heard by now. I think Adam will be excited to let us all know as soon as he knows anything(well, after he makes a few calls to his friends and fam).

It is like when you are coming home from a long trip and you are turning into your neighborhood. That's where we're at. I do believe that's how close we are...hopefully closer:)

• Upvote 1

THere is also guru fresh calling a rate of $5.71 not sure if that is the buy or sell rate...

As much as I want to believe ALL gurus. Wolf has been cried by ALL one to many times and I mean ALL.. We will see what CBI has to say in the am...

They have even called Chapter 7 being lifted....

Edited by steveinfla

I have always been a bit confused how an RV of a currency, is related to Chapter 7 of the UN Security Council.... Chapter Vll, at least while i was on duty is concerned with the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression by one nation against another, and moreso, the threat to world peace in general, by of a country viewed as aggressive toward the agenda or world peace......

I do understand Adam's point that it would logically have to be lifted (sanctions removed) before we would see an RV..... But in contrast, how in the world is this wing nut making the connection that the lifting of Chapter VII sanctions in and of itself is some kind of a mechanism triggering an RV (as a result of said action).

I get the impression that some "gurus" hear terms or themes and then start pontificating as to what they think it means, having not a clue as to the actual context.... Almost reminds me of the group that keep promoting the notion there was an actual document called Erbil (Arbil) that had to be signed, (instead of a multi-pronged agreement made between Kurds and Maliki, that they were insisting be enfored on multiple levels as pay back for their support, per that understanding (agreement)....

Seems you can pretty much tell how much gurus don't know about something simply by the context in which they present the information.....

This one is a great example,of total dill weed logic and zero understanding.....

It seems... :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have always been a bit confused how an RV of a currency, is related to Chapter 7 of the UN Security Council.... Chapter Vll, at least while i was on duty is concerned with the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression by one nation against another, and moreso, the threat to world peace in general, by of a country viewed as aggressive toward the agenda or world peace......

I do understand Adam's point that it would logically have to be lifted (sanctions removed) before we would see an RV..... But in contrast, how in the world is this wing nut making the connection that the lifting of Chapter VII sanctions in and of itself is some kind of a mechanism triggering an RV (as a result of said action).

I get the impression that some "gurus" hear terms or themes and then start pontificating as to what they think it means, having not a clue as to the actual context.... Almost reminds me of the group that keep promoting the notion there was an actual document called Erbil (Arbil) that had to be signed, (instead of a multi-pronged agreement made between Kurds and Maliki, that they were insisting be enfored on multiple levels as pay back for their support, per that understanding (agreement)....

Seems you can pretty much tell how much gurus don't know about something simply by the context in which they present the information.....

This one is a great example,of total dill weed logic and zero understanding.....

It seems... :blink:

Well, I have to say that what you stated is probably the most intelligent thing I have read on any of these sites in a long time.

With that said, the reason most don't even bother with these so called gurus, is simply because there is rarely any logic in what they say.

Furthermore, the reason many even bother replying to these silly rumors, is the hope that these gurus will see our replies & hopefully become a little embarrassed by how naive they truly are.

• Upvote 1