Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve I Update from PD

BBalls

Today, 06:17 PM

Greetings Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.

This concept or event really never crossed my mind until Ray called me with this from his contactinIraq.

What happens whenone Iraqi loansanotherIraqi money. Theyreallydonot have much to loan,or a bank loaningmoney. Not sure muchofthat is going on, butI found this to be exceptionally interesting. I totallyforgot aboutthis partifthis in-countryinvestment.

To me, if you think aboutthis,is verytelling andprettyinterestingas towhynow would they bring this up.I can onlyimagine orguess why.Ifthis was not abouttohappen, why make a big deal aboutit.

Anyway, here is Ray's update forus:

Steve, I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends and he gave me this bit of information that I found very interesting. He said an article came out in a newspaper over there that they call the laborers newspaper. The article was from the Chief of Courts. In it, the people were being told that if they had any dealings with other people such as loans or contracts, that they had to decide “right now” how these loans or contracts were to be handled after the dinar revalues. He was saying that if you loaned someone 1000 usd, then you were to be paid back 1000 usd. If it was yen, it had to be paid back in yen. Euros to euros, dinar to dinar(same value). He stated that he did not want the courts filled up with a bunch of lawsuits after the revalue of dinar. He wanted the people of Iraq to have this sorted before the revalue and it wanted it done now.

I especially liked the part about having it done “now”. It was like an urgency to do it now. I feel this is another indication that the RV is right around the corner. This is something I never would have thought of, but now it makes sense. Will send more as I get it. Have a blessed day and take of that ankle.

Blessings,

Ray

Please just live each day to its fullest and let this happen. My wife and I pray for each andeveryone of you members daily asking that you all can stay strongas this very complex investment comes to an end blessing us way beyond our imaginations.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessings from yourfamily to yours,

Steve& Marion

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Today, 06:17 PM

Greetings Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.

This concept or event really never crossed my mind until Ray called me with this from his contactinIraq.

What happens whenone Iraqi loansanotherIraqi money. Theyreallydonot have much to loan,or a bank loaningmoney. Not sure muchofthat is going on, butI found this to be exceptionally interesting. I totallyforgot aboutthis partifthis in-countryinvestment.

To me, if you think aboutthis,is verytelling andprettyinterestingas towhynow would they bring this up.I can onlyimagine orguess why.Ifthis was not abouttohappen, why make a big deal aboutit.

Anyway, here is Ray's update forus:

Steve, I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends and he gave me this bit of information that I found very interesting. He said an article came out in a newspaper over there that they call the laborers newspaper. The article was from the Chief of Courts. In it, the people were being told that if they had any dealings with other people such as loans or contracts, that they had to decide “right now” how these loans or contracts were to be handled after the dinar revalues. He was saying that if you loaned someone 1000 usd, then you were to be paid back 1000 usd. If it was yen, it had to be paid back in yen. Euros to euros, dinar to dinar(same value). He stated that he did not want the courts filled up with a bunch of lawsuits after the revalue of dinar. He wanted the people of Iraq to have this sorted before the revalue and it wanted it done now.

I especially liked the part about having it done “now”. It was like an urgency to do it now. I feel this is another indication that the RV is right around the corner. This is something I never would have thought of, but now it makes sense. Will send more as I get it. Have a blessed day and take of that ankle.

Blessings,

Ray

Please just live each day to its fullest and let this happen. My wife and I pray for each andeveryone of you members daily asking that you all can stay strongas this very complex investment comes to an end blessing us way beyond our imaginations.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessings from yourfamily to yours,

Steve& Marion

Belly Up to The Bar. Spacebar. Humans Need Space To Survive.

Belly Up to T

Look at the response by this doofuss...my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!!!

Hey BBALS, GO SUCK AN EGG AND CHOKE!

Youjust wonthe title ofThe biggest IDIOT EVER!

Steve- Next time you try to berate me oranyothermembers ofDV onyourforumtryto use spell check beforehandandhave the grammarandcontent run bya kindergarten teacher...Thanks andGodBless. BBALLS

I just did, so now what are you going to do about it you loser?

Blessings, Steve

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Question: Doesn't it stand to reason that all we need here is the actual "name" of said newspaper to do an online search to find such an article.....

while I KNOW this was posted in rumors....I just wonder if folks think through such issues BEFORE they get too excited about a "rumor" like this.....if it it TRUE...PLEASE someone find the "laborers newspaper" and let's find a link ...

no bashing intended...just common sense "saying" GO RV !!! ;)

• Upvote 1

Belly Up to The Bar. Spacebar. Humans Need Space To Survive.

Belly Up to T

You forgot or was some of your memory (hard drive?) erased? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe just a glitch. Better get it checked out or you could be recycled into tuna cans!