Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE WATCH THE CBI INSTEAD OF THE GURU's

Skybear

The GURU's are all "scrambling" to EXPLAIN and EXCUSE themselves from their AMAZING and ASTONISHING SURPRIZE that nothing has changed!

Please don't rely on their continuously WRONG HYPE. YOU will know just as quickly as any of them will.

A simple check by everyone on the CBI Website will tell EVERYBODY (without some GURU covering it with paint or glittering words of "Woo-Hoo's" . . . or, "WE ARE STILL ON TRACK." Whatever THAT means), if a change in Dinar worth has occurred.

If everybody wants an accurate FORECAST for any given day (Sunday - Thursday), simply look and see if a bank AUCTION was held with dinars valued at 1170 by the Central Bank. If one was held, it isn't LIKELY a value change would occur on the SAME DAY.

Here is this MORNING's Auction results. Despite ALL THE HYPE from jonneywg and Bulldog and from okie's other people. . .it isn't likely for today. They will ALL finally admit that but NOT until they have "HYPED" all day and will FINALLY 'come-around' by around 5 PM to woefully admit "It MAY not happen today."

----------------------------------------------------------

Announcement No. (2030)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 5-DEC-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 156,095,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 156,095,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The GURU's are all "scrambling" to EXPLAIN and EXCUSE themselves from their AMAZING and ASTONISHING SURPRIZE that nothing has changed!

Please don't rely on their continuously WRONG HYPE. YOU will know just as quickly as any of them will.

A simple check by everyone on the CBI Website will tell EVERYBODY (without some GURU covering it with paint or glittering words of "Woo-Hoo's" . . . or, "WE ARE STILL ON TRACK." Whatever THAT means), if a change in Dinar worth has occurred.

If everybody wants an accurate FORECAST for any given day (Sunday - Thursday), simply look and see if a bank AUCTION was held with dinars valued at 1170 by the Central Bank. If one was held, it isn't LIKELY a value change would occur on the SAME DAY.

Here is this MORNING's Auction results. Despite ALL THE HYPE from jonneywg and Bulldog and from okie's other people. . .it isn't likely for today. They will ALL finally admit that but NOT until they have "HYPED" all day and will FINALLY 'come-around' by around 5 PM to woefully admit "It MAY not happen today."

Announcement No. (2030)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 5-DEC-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 24

Exchange rates

yeah... But the CBI is boring... The numbers always stay the same :P

• Upvote 7

Announcement No. (2030)

Details Notes

Number of banks 24

Exchange rates

So really what your saying is that everyone can just stop reading your posts and just go right to the CBI instead................great advice, thanks. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just out of curiousity if they (CBI) have an auction of currency in the AM or start of their business day why can they not or would be unlikely to RV the same day? Once the auction is over would they not be free to RV that day?

Just out of curiousity if they (CBI) have an auction of currency in the AM or start of their business day why can they not or would be unlikely to RV the same day? Once the auction is over would they not be free to RV that day?

That's a question better asked for a GURU!! LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist!! :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Yes they could RV the same day, before or after a foreign currency auction. My guess would be an early RV announcement and no auction that day. They would be busy celebrating. :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

I believe kuwait had an auction the morning and rv pretty soon after, so yes it is possible.

• Upvote 2

That's a question better asked for a GURU!! LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Better question is.... why do they call them guru's? What's a guru? Well, let me tell you.......

gu·ru/ˈgo͝oro͞o/

Noun:

• (in Hinduism and Buddhism) A spiritual teacher, esp. one who imparts initiation.

For some reason I can't picture these people as a guru.... hmmm..... I get so confused on this sitewink.giflaugh.gif

mo·ron/ˈmôrˌän/

Noun:A stupid person

Now... I do understand that word and it's more appropriate..... hahahaha

• Upvote 1

yeah... But the CBI is boring... The numbers always stay the same :P

.... they changed for me once... I stared so hard, and so long that I started hallucinating until I passed out! blink.gif

I think the new number I saw was burned into the backside of my eyelids! laugh.gif... can't be sure, but I think the first number was a "3"! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Disclaimer: No "dinarians" were hurt in the making of this post! rolleyes.gif

I am new and have a question? Everybody says Adam is a real Guru and gives real info, I have never seen any info from Adam as to what is going on, where do I find said info? Thanks

First off... welcome to the DV murkel....

My advice would be to start with the "chat logs", and scroll down looking for Adams posts. He did a quickie this morning, what we affectionately call a "drive by". Link- http://dinarvets.com...2511-845am-cst/ Drive by's can be messy sometimes... with a lot of carnage in the streets! ohmy.gif

Normally he has a post where you can ask a question that he will answer usually Wed. mornings! Hope that helps! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

As far as I am concerned, Adam is a true "Guru". The other meanings of "guru" are

1) One who psseses great knowledge

2) One who has authority because of perceived secular skills (in our case, of the dinar)

With these definitions we can rule out Okie, his bulldog an the other clueless people who like to post BS on the diferent sites.

Better question is.... why do they call them guru's? What's a guru? Well, let me tell you.......

gu·ru/ˈgo͝oro͞o/

Noun:

• (in Hinduism and Buddhism) A spiritual teacher, esp. one who imparts initiation.

For some reason I can't picture these people as a guru.... hmmm..... I get so confused on this sitewink.giflaugh.gif

mo·ron/ˈmôrˌän/

Noun:A stupid person

Now... I do understand that word and it's more appropriate..... hahahaha

HAHAHA... GOOD ONE, LOL..