Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington Post Article by Nouri al-Maliki Dec 4

jpbaz1960

Carrello You have been hitting them out of the park today! biggrin.gif

"The script will be documenting the steps to Iraq's coming out party and a financial reform that will re-shape so many things all over the world. This is a pageant. Celebrate it. Wear a party hat!"

I can see the lights of Vegas just up the road a little ways! cool.gif

Carrello You have been hitting them out of the park today! biggrin.gif

"The script will be documenting the steps to Iraq's coming out party and a financial reform that will re-shape so many things all over the world. This is a pageant. Celebrate it. Wear a party hat!"

I can see the lights of Vegas just up the road a little ways! cool.gif

Thanks Maggie. Maybe it will make up for the torching I just committed on another thread.

Wow. The cake is out of the oven and awaiting the icing. The flash bulbs should be popping soon, along with champagne corks. This is all following a well thought out script, and if anybody thinks that decisions regarding Chapter 7 and budgets are still playing out, pay attention. The players are in the Green Room getting their makeup done, the Fat Lady is gargling in her dressing room, and the marching bands are polishing their shoes. JMHO, of course.

I LUV FAT LADIES>>>SING GO RV!!!! :lol::DB)

• Upvote 2

Wow. The cake is out of the oven and awaiting the icing. The flash bulbs should be popping soon, along with champagne corks. This is all following a well thought out script, and if anybody thinks that decisions regarding Chapter 7 and budgets are still playing out, pay attention. The players are in the Green Room getting their makeup done, the Fat Lady is gargling in her dressing room, and the marching bands are polishing their shoes. JMHO, of course.

laugh.gifDennis Miller, is that you ???? cool.gif