Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a few thoughts regarding the dinar. Like many on here, I have held some dinar for 8 years. These are my thoughts today. Absolutely no one on these sites knows anything about the timing of the RV, or the rate of the RV. They just don't know. Period. A year and a half ago I had my own brush with "knowing someone" who worked on Wall Street. And I spoke to him; he gave me a window; well, a year and a half after the window expired I can tell you that he didn't know anymore than any of you. Shocking isn't it? LOL

What my intuition tells me is this. Ali had a chat on another site a couple of weeks ago. He spoke of his bank in Iraq; and how he is finishing the details towards that purchase. If that is true, let's think about this. Why would he purchase a bank in Iraq? To afford himself the luxury to deal with customers who might have a lot of money after an RV? Or to deal with a bunch of broke-jokers who made absolutely no money because the dinar lopped? Could Ali know something regarding the RV? Why not? I'm not saying he knows the rate or the date; but, I believe that if anyone knows the details regarding the currency change, it would be Ali. Why would I say that? Because he has sold much dinar over the years, and I think a guy would be very naive to think that he has no "contacts" on the ground in the middle east. I'm following that line of thinking. I do not believe that the RV will occur prior to 1/1/2012. Why? Because I believe that Ali's bank will be up and running prior to the RV. And on top of that, DD has said on more than one occasion that he is working on banking issues in the middle east as well. Has to be with Ali. Right?

In summary, I don't see an RV until 2012; but I just don't see the lop either. It doesn't make any sense. Have a great December.

• Upvote 9

Ahhh, intuition. I have put in many, many hours in the study of this subject. Particularly, the difference between a true "sixth sense" ( and belief in a common consciousness that we tap into) and overly developed skills of "pattern recognition". I am glad that you feel answers, and pay attention to them. We should all heed our "gut" feelings.

I too, feel more than just the numbers here. There are larger players in this game than we think there are. It is not conspiracy theory to acknowledge that owners of the central banks are involved in the decisions being made. Be prepared for this dinar investment to NOT follow what we currently believe to be the rules of currency. The planet needs a monetary "reset".

Some believe the "owners" have drained the monies of the world to further a "new world order" agenda, some believe that they may be interested if creating even more money to end the current crises (this would theoretically extend the well being of the status quo, so that there is somewhere left to spend their money and prolong their control). I'm sure there are other ideas out there (and some of them are REALLY out there!).

I DO believe that we will, at the very least, have a confirmed answer to where this path leads by the end of the year, and very possibly an RV - between Dec. 15th and New Years.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

• Upvote 2

Ahhh, intuition. I have put in many, many hours in the study of this subject. Particularly, the difference between a true "sixth sense" ( and belief in a common consciousness that we tap into) and overly developed skills of "pattern recognition". I am glad that you feel answers, and pay attention to them. We should all heed our "gut" feelings.

I too, feel more than just the numbers here. There are larger players in this game than we think there are. It is not conspiracy theory to acknowledge that owners of the central banks are involved in the decisions being made. Be prepared for this dinar investment to NOT follow what we currently believe to be the rules of currency. The planet needs a monetary "reset".

Some believe the "owners" have drained the monies of the world to further a "new world order" agenda, some believe that they may be interested if creating even more money to end the current crises (this would theoretically extend the well being of the status quo, so that there is somewhere left to spend their money and prolong their control). I'm sure there are other ideas out there (and some of them are REALLY out there!).

I DO believe that we will, at the very least, have a confirmed answer to where this path leads by the end of the year, and very possibly an RV - between Dec. 15th and New Years.

Well, I like your story...

There are eight million stories in The Naked City. This has been one of them.

• Upvote 1

Just a few thoughts regarding the dinar. Like many on here, I have held some dinar for 8 years. These are my thoughts today. Absolutely no one on these sites knows anything about the timing of the RV, or the rate of the RV. They just don't know. Period. A year and a half ago I had my own brush with "knowing someone" who worked on Wall Street. And I spoke to him; he gave me a window; well, a year and a half after the window expired I can tell you that he didn't know anymore than any of you. Shocking isn't it? LOL

What my intuition tells me is this. Ali had a chat on another site a couple of weeks ago. He spoke of his bank in Iraq; and how he is finishing the details towards that purchase. If that is true, let's think about this. Why would he purchase a bank in Iraq? To afford himself the luxury to deal with customers who might have a lot of money after an RV? Or to deal with a bunch of broke-jokers who made absolutely no money because the dinar lopped? Could Ali know something regarding the RV? Why not? I'm not saying he knows the rate or the date; but, I believe that if anyone knows the details regarding the currency change, it would be Ali. Why would I say that? Because he has sold much dinar over the years, and I think a guy would be very naive to think that he has no "contacts" on the ground in the middle east. I'm following that line of thinking. I do not believe that the RV will occur prior to 1/1/2012. Why? Because I believe that Ali's bank will be up and running prior to the RV. And on top of that, DD has said on more than one occasion that he is working on banking issues in the middle east as well. Has to be with Ali. Right?

In summary, I don't see an RV until 2012; but I just don't see the lop either. It doesn't make any sense. Have a great December.

I agree we wouldn't see any action before the end of the year if something were to go down.....I sure hope your intuition is right about the lop not happening either! Whenever I have talked to Ali he has always stated they will not remove the zeros (lop) but don't know if that's just the business man talking or if he actually knows what they plan on doing....either way, him opening up his own bank could be a safe guard for us incase iraq decides to shut its borders down....

I just don't see how a LOP can make the 'money stronger'. If you take off the zeros and make a 25K worth a 25 note then it's just adjusting prices.

There's no GAIN. It's a lateral move.

UNLESS they whack off the zeros and then change the value, but I think that would be too confusing.

I'm thinking a low RV to let all of us turn our money in and then a slow measured, calculated rise until it equals US dollar rates.

It might take 3 or more years to get totally equal.

Just me thinking out loud. I've been quiet for a couple of months letting the mean spirited people run.

buds

chuck

• Upvote 1

I agree we wouldn't see any action before the end of the year if something were to go down.....I sure hope your intuition is right about the lop not happening either! Whenever I have talked to Ali he has always stated they will not remove the zeros (lop) but don't know if that's just the business man talking or if he actually knows what they plan on doing....either way, him opening up his own bank could be a safe guard for us incase iraq decides to shut its borders down....

That's what I was thinking, insurance against an in country rd. Could be a shrewd business manuever and he's going to profit from this if it were to happen. I know alot of people have personally spoken with Ali when he was actively selling in this country. Does anyone think he would leave us high and dry if an in country rd were to happen? I really don't know but it looks to me that he stands to make a hefty profit from us selling back to him.

• Upvote 2

That's what I was thinking, insurance against an in country rd. Could be a shrewd business manuever and he's going to profit from this if it were to happen. I know alot of people have personally spoken with Ali when he was actively selling in this country. Does anyone think he would leave us high and dry if an in country rd were to happen? I really don't know but it looks to me that he stands to make a hefty profit from us selling back to him.

Oh of course he does stand to make a huge profit again when we exchange back so this could be an attempt to corner the market and he could possibly be the only one that is availible to exchange back our dinars should an in country RD take place....either way seems like he is not done making money off this investment by a long shot!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ali has been trying to get a bank in Iraq for many years now. They wouldn't let him until now and it only cost him about $200K if memory serves me correctly. BTW Ali does not really believe in an RV. He said and I quote "If you believe in an RV over a penny, you're probably smoking crack." He also claimed that if he had any "inside" knowledge he would share it with everyone and that there is nothing illegal about it.

• Upvote 1