Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I POST A TOPIC AND I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE HERE. FIRST OF ALL, I AM NOT A PUMPER AND I AM NOT A GURU EITHER. I JUST WANT TO GIVE MY TRUE OPINION BETWEEN LOP/RD AND RV. MY OPINION , REDENOMINATION OR LOP IS ONLY APPLIED WHEN EXCHANGING WITH THE SAME CURRENCY PERIOD! THEREFORE, RD/LOP DOES NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT AT ALL. SO, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN RD/LOP HAPPENS, LIKE, 1:1, IRAQ CITIZEN WILL AUTOMATICALLY EXCHANGE THEIR OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR, OF COURSE WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROFIT AND THIS IS TRUE. THEN, WHEN IRAQ BUY SOMETHING IN THE MARKET, THE PRICE VALUE OF ALL PRODUCT STILL REMAINS THE SAME. SO FOR EXAMPLE , IF PRICE OF LOAD OF BREAD WAS IQD 1 ( OLD IRAQ DINAR )BEFORE RD/LOP, AFTER RD/LOP THE PRICE OF LOAD OF BREAD REMAIN THE SAME= IQD 1 ( NEW IRAQ DINAR ). SO WHEN THEY BUY A LOAD OF BREAD, THEY JUST GIVE A NEW IQD 1, THAT'S IT, FOR SURE BECAUSE WHEN THEY EXCHANGE OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR, THEY DON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT AND THEY HAVE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IN THIS SIMPLE. NOW FOR THE REVALUATION/RV IS ONLY APPLIED WHEN EXCHANGING WITH DIFFERENT CURRENCY AND OF COURSE MAKING ANY PROFIT JUST DEPEND ON THE RATE. SO JUST EXAMPLE, BEFORE LOP, THE RATE IS 1: 1170 , WHEN RD/LOP HAPPENS AND REMOVES 3 ZERO, THEN THE RATE WIL BE US$1: IQD 1.17 OR 1 IQD: $ 0.86 USD. AND, THIS IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T IRAQ CITIZENS BECAUSE THEY MAKE PROFIT WHEN EXCHANGING WITH OTHER CURRENCY, LIKE USD. THEN, IF A FOREIGNER HAS IQD 1 MILLION ( OLD DINAR ), AFTER LOP HAPPEN, IF THEY WANT TO EXCHANGE TO OTHER CURRENCY, THEY JUST MULTIPLY IQD 1 M X 0.86 UDS= USD 860000, FOR SURE THEY MAKE PROFIT AND THIS IS CALLED RV. OR, IF THE FOREIGNER STILL WANT TO EXCHANGE THE OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR IN HOPE TO WAIT FOR THE RATE TO RAISE AGAIN THE THE FUTURE , THEY STILL CAN BUT THEY DON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT CAUSE THEY EXCHANGE WITH THE SAME CURRENCY, JUST LIKE OTHER IRAQ CITIZENS. NOW, FOR THE FOREIGNER WHO EXCHANGE WITH USD, THEY MAKE A PROFIT FOR 100% SURE. AND, WHEN THE FOREIGNER BUY SOMETHING , LIKE A LOAD OF BREAD, IN THE MARKET IN IRAQ, THEY WILL SAY THAT BUYING 1 LOAD OF BREAD IS VERY VERY EXPENSIVE AFTER LOP, THAT'S FOR SURE BECAUSE WHEN THEY SPEND NEW IQD 1 TO BUY A BREAD, THEY ALWAYS THINK IN THEIR MIND THAT NEW IQD 1 : 0.86 USD, THIS IS WHY BUYING A BREAD IS VERY EXPENSIVE. BUT FOR IRAQ CITIZENS ARE THE PRICE OF BREAD IS STILL THE SAME. DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT i MEAN. THEREFORE, FOR THE MOST VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ OR GOI OR SHABIBI WILL ONLY ANNOUNCE THE WORD " REDENOMINATION/ RD " FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ IN THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ, THAT'S IT. THE GOI OR SHABIBI WILL NEVER ANNOUNCE AND MENTION THE WORD " REVALUATION/RV " FOR THE IRAQ CITIZENS IN THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES AND NO PROFIT WHEN EXCHANGING OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR FOR CITIZENS OF IRAQ IN THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ. SO, WHEN GOI OR SHABIBI RD IQD, THAT MEANS IT IS VERY VERY PROFITABLE FOR THE FOREIGNER WHO EXCHANGES WITH USD. SO, THE SOONER GOI OR SHABIBI ANNOUNCE THE RD, THE BETTER FOR THE FOREIGNER. SO, PLEASE FOLKS DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH WHEN HEARING THE WORD " REDENOMINATION OR RD ", BUT, YOU SHOULD DO THE OPPOSITE BE VERY HAPPY WHEN HEARING THE RD. IN CONCLUSION, THIS IS ALL MY EXPLANATION ABOUT RD/LOP AND RV AND WE HOPE WE HEAR THE WORD " RD " VERY SOON FROM SHABIBI OR GO. HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAST AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE YOU STILL CAN. DON'T BE SO WORRIED ABOUT RD/LOP ANYMORE.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the post ........did like the 101 lesson..... smile.gif

Do not think I would be offended at anytime,

when you are saying a really neat dollar amount for us.

At this point ....it

is a guessing game. jmo

Hope you are right :)

Am not sure why all the neg responses......so you typed in caps smile.gif

does not bother me!! You probably did not even know it would be tough for some .

Just happy to see a nice post like yours smile.gif

Am not sure why they bother others.........sorry about that !

Gave you a plus 1 ...to even you out....again thank you.

myst

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post ........did like the 101 lesson..... smile.gif

Do not think I would be offended at anytime,

when you are saying a really neat dollar amount for us.

At this point ....it

is a guessing game. jmo

Hope you are right :)

Am not sure why all the neg responses......so you typed in caps smile.gif

does not bother me!! You probably did not even know it would be tough for some .

Just happy to see a nice post like yours smile.gif

Am not sure why they bother others.........sorry about that !

Gave you a plus 1 ...to even you out....again thank you.

myst

Agree 100 % ! also +1

• Upvote 1

sorry for the caps. never do it again. sorry I have no link because this is my own opinion based on the logical thinking. what I told you is not a crap but it is ok if someone agree or disagree with me. I want to ask you guys now. as all of you know the rate for IQD is USD 1: IQD1170 or IQD1: USD 0.00086. So, when you guys exchange your USD to buy IQD, what rate the dealer give you?I bet the dealer give you almost the same rate that I told you USD1: IQD1170. So, when you have USD 1million , how much you get in IQD?Of course you will get IQD 1.170.000.000. therefore, this is also the same calculation when applied the rate after LOP/RD. So, when RD/LOP happen and remove 3 zero, then USD1: IQD 1.17 or IQD1: 0.86USD. And if you have IQD 1 million, how much you get in USD?Of course, you will get USD 860.000 ( some dealer or bank has a different rate between buy and sell rate ). What do you confuse about when you hear the word " RD/LOP "? RD/LOP = RV at the same time means RD/LOP happens for the Iraq Citizens in the country of Iraq only and the foreigner will get RV in other country. So, from now on, what we want to her is GOI and Shabibi announce RD/LOP as soon as possible. The fastest is the best. As you know, when I read articles about RD/LOP in the news section, I am very very happy and is ready to go to the bank. And, when I read about RV in the news section, this is also a good news for foreigner and some Iraq citizens who want to exchange their IQD for USD, then move to USA and become a US citizens and they will become a millionaire in the US when they hold USD. Now, the question is when the GOI and shabibi will do the RD/LOP and this is what we want to hear. just wait and GO GO GO RD/LOP FOR IRAQ CITIZENS AND RV FOR FOREIGNERS.

• Upvote 4

I been saying this all along. Shabibi has been saying this all along. It will be a LOP at first to reduce the 40 Trillion down to a manageable 40 Billion ID. At that time we break even. No pain, no gain.

Hold the phone...the ID RVs to around .10 cents to the Dollar right after LOP. The ID continues to gain strength against the Dollar at which point it goes from .10 cents to the Dollar to $3 Dollars to 1 ID over a two year period. The longer we wait after LOP, the bigger the reward. Your choice. Cash in at .10 cents to the Dollar or wait a little longer for them to sweeten the pot.

I have a lot of ID. I'll cash in a few Million at .10 cents to the Dollar just to get me by until the big exchange rate kicks in.

If you don't have a lot of ID, wait till after LOP. There are still opportunities to make money as the ID strengthens over two next years after LOP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This guy keeps saying the same thing but uses too many words. I don't mind the Caps, just the bad logic and reasoning. The LOP and the RV are mutually exclusive. As a matter of fact, if they RV first, the LOP is not needed. The RV can be done at any moment but the LOP is a process that will take a few years! Shabs wants the best for the Iraqui people now, not in a few years, so the RV should come very soon.

I been saying this all along. Shabibi has been saying this all along. It will be a LOP at first to reduce the 40 Trillion down to a manageable 40 Billion ID. At that time we break even. No pain, no gain.

Hold the phone...the ID RVs to around .10 cents to the Dollar right after LOP. The ID continues to gain strength against the Dollar at which point it goes from .10 cents to the Dollar to $3 Dollars to 1 ID over a two year period. The longer we wait after LOP, the bigger the reward. Your choice. Cash in at .10 cents to the Dollar or wait a little longer for them to sweeten the pot.

I have a lot of ID. I'll cash in a few Million at .10 cents to the Dollar just to get me by until the big exchange rate kicks in.

If you don't have a lot of ID, wait till after LOP. There are still opportunities to make money as the ID strengthens over two next years after LOP.

Now why would you accept a lol that give you 1,000 new dinars you paid over a thousand$ for million old.

Now you rate of 10 cents gives you a 100$ .

If my country and Iraq do that to me I will occupy there ass.

I am pretty sure this is going to work out for all .

Why must this be a lop ? haha you loose !

Or the next option 860,000.00 gain for a thousand bucks, wouldn't 86 g or 8 g be much more realistic ?

Now why would you accept a lol that give you 1,000 new dinars you paid over a thousand$ for million old.

Now you rate of 10 cents gives you a 100$ .

If my country and Iraq do that to me I will occupy there ass.

I am pretty sure this is going to work out for all .

Why must this be a lop ? haha you loose !

Or the next option 860,000.00 gain for a thousand bucks, wouldn't 86 g or 8 g be much more realistic ?

Iraq can't possibly RV ID 40 Trillion 1 to 1, It can RV 40 Billion easy. Shabibi just said the ID supply in the world must be reduced. Iraq must LOP in order to do that. Tell CBI & Shabibi you lose. Maybe you can teach him a thing or two.

• Downvote 4

If they let you wait. Could be a cash out time limit, no one knows. I hope not.

It is hard for me to understand, and I've spent way to much time lately thinking about it, why the US would be willing to give Iraq $3 USD for every one of their 30 or 40 trillion dinar. What would make the dinar that valuable to the USD? What does the US get out of it?

No offense but I think you might want to do some more research. The US is not BUYING the dinar that is just way off base.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I POST A TOPIC AND I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE HERE. FIRST OF ALL, I AM NOT A PUMPER AND I AM NOT A GURU EITHER. I JUST WANT TO GIVE MY TRUE OPINION BETWEEN LOP/RD AND RV. MY OPINION , REDENOMINATION OR LOP IS ONLY APPLIED WHEN EXCHANGING WITH THE SAME CURRENCY PERIOD! THEREFORE, RD/LOP DOES NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT AT ALL. SO, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN RD/LOP HAPPENS, LIKE, 1:1, IRAQ CITIZEN WILL AUTOMATICALLY EXCHANGE THEIR OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR, OF COURSE WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROFIT AND THIS IS TRUE. THEN, WHEN IRAQ BUY SOMETHING IN THE MARKET, THE PRICE VALUE OF ALL PRODUCT STILL REMAINS THE SAME. SO FOR EXAMPLE , IF PRICE OF LOAD OF BREAD WAS IQD 1 ( OLD IRAQ DINAR )BEFORE RD/LOP, AFTER RD/LOP THE PRICE OF LOAD OF BREAD REMAIN THE SAME= IQD 1 ( NEW IRAQ DINAR ). SO WHEN THEY BUY A LOAD OF BREAD, THEY JUST GIVE A NEW IQD 1, THAT'S IT, FOR SURE BECAUSE WHEN THEY EXCHANGE OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR, THEY DON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT AND THEY HAVE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IN THIS SIMPLE. NOW FOR THE REVALUATION/RV IS ONLY APPLIED WHEN EXCHANGING WITH DIFFERENT CURRENCY AND OF COURSE MAKING ANY PROFIT JUST DEPEND ON THE RATE. SO JUST EXAMPLE, BEFORE LOP, THE RATE IS 1: 1170 , WHEN RD/LOP HAPPENS AND REMOVES 3 ZERO, THEN THE RATE WIL BE US$1: IQD 1.17 OR 1 IQD: $ 0.86 USD. AND, THIS IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T IRAQ CITIZENS BECAUSE THEY MAKE PROFIT WHEN EXCHANGING WITH OTHER CURRENCY, LIKE USD. THEN, IF A FOREIGNER HAS IQD 1 MILLION ( OLD DINAR ), AFTER LOP HAPPEN, IF THEY WANT TO EXCHANGE TO OTHER CURRENCY, THEY JUST MULTIPLY IQD 1 M X 0.86 UDS= USD 860000, FOR SURE THEY MAKE PROFIT AND THIS IS CALLED RV. OR, IF THE FOREIGNER STILL WANT TO EXCHANGE THE OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR IN HOPE TO WAIT FOR THE RATE TO RAISE AGAIN THE THE FUTURE , THEY STILL CAN BUT THEY DON'T MAKE ANY PROFIT CAUSE THEY EXCHANGE WITH THE SAME CURRENCY, JUST LIKE OTHER IRAQ CITIZENS. NOW, FOR THE FOREIGNER WHO EXCHANGE WITH USD, THEY MAKE A PROFIT FOR 100% SURE. AND, WHEN THE FOREIGNER BUY SOMETHING , LIKE A LOAD OF BREAD, IN THE MARKET IN IRAQ, THEY WILL SAY THAT BUYING 1 LOAD OF BREAD IS VERY VERY EXPENSIVE AFTER LOP, THAT'S FOR SURE BECAUSE WHEN THEY SPEND NEW IQD 1 TO BUY A BREAD, THEY ALWAYS THINK IN THEIR MIND THAT NEW IQD 1 : 0.86 USD, THIS IS WHY BUYING A BREAD IS VERY EXPENSIVE. BUT FOR IRAQ CITIZENS ARE THE PRICE OF BREAD IS STILL THE SAME. DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT i MEAN. THEREFORE, FOR THE MOST VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ OR GOI OR SHABIBI WILL ONLY ANNOUNCE THE WORD " REDENOMINATION/ RD " FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ IN THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ, THAT'S IT. THE GOI OR SHABIBI WILL NEVER ANNOUNCE AND MENTION THE WORD " REVALUATION/RV " FOR THE IRAQ CITIZENS IN THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES AND NO PROFIT WHEN EXCHANGING OLD DINAR WITH A NEW DINAR FOR CITIZENS OF IRAQ IN THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ. SO, WHEN GOI OR SHABIBI RD IQD, THAT MEANS IT IS VERY VERY PROFITABLE FOR THE FOREIGNER WHO EXCHANGES WITH USD. SO, THE SOONER GOI OR SHABIBI ANNOUNCE THE RD, THE BETTER FOR THE FOREIGNER. SO, PLEASE FOLKS DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH WHEN HEARING THE WORD " REDENOMINATION OR RD ", BUT, YOU SHOULD DO THE OPPOSITE BE VERY HAPPY WHEN HEARING THE RD. IN CONCLUSION, THIS IS ALL MY EXPLANATION ABOUT RD/LOP AND RV AND WE HOPE WE HEAR THE WORD " RD " VERY SOON FROM SHABIBI OR GO. HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAST AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE YOU STILL CAN. DON'T BE SO WORRIED ABOUT RD/LOP ANYMORE.

The bottom line is if Iraq lops no one including us makes any money....the best we could do is hold on to the new dinar and wait till the rate goes up to the 3 dollar range, but if Iraq lops and then puts the dinar on par with the USD, we as speculators break even (minus any fees involved of course)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

A loaf of bread is not 1 dinar more like 500 to 1,000 dinar now I'd bet. After rd it will be 50 fils or 1 dinar.

The price will change to the reflection in purchasing power. It won't stay the same. Price of goods as of now in Iraq are not cheep. Everything is priced in thousands of dinars. If it does rv and the purchasing power increases then you will see things changed.The market change will reflect that not stay the same!

You understand

Edited by sufer223

The bottom line is if Iraq lops no one including us makes any money....the best we could do is hold on to the new dinar and wait till the rate goes up to the 3 dollar range, but if Iraq lops and then puts the dinar on par with the USD, we as speculators break even (minus any fees involved of course)

The potential is just as great to make money after the LOP. It will be a LOP at first, followed by a RV. After RV the ID will continue to get stronger. Shabibi stated at the Jackson Hole Conference of a two year time frame to turn in the old ID. We don't have to break our necks waiting to cash in all at once.