Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looking to buy $1mil Dinar - I live in Metro Detroit

needbreak

I m looking to purchase $1million in Dinar uncirculated notes. I am from Metro Detroit and would like to get them from someone local?

Please email me: a2326@aol.com

Thanks,

i need a break...........

http://www.getiraqidinar.com/index.php/

It's easy to buy over the internet....

Place your order at the above web site, set up your account and place your order, take cash and buy money orders (I get mine for 79 cents at grocery store), photocopy the money order, write order number on the copy and email them a photo or FAX it to them. They send new dinar after they process your order. Extremely easy!!!

Place your order at the above web site, set up your account and place your order, take cash and buy money orders (I get mine for 79 cents at grocery store), photocopy the money order, write order number on the copy and email them a photo or FAX it to them. They send new dinar after they process your order. Extremely easy!!!

You forgot the part where you send them 40% more than the dinar is worth.

I m looking to purchase $1million in Dinar uncirculated notes. I am from Metro Detroit and would like to get them from someone local?

Please email me: a2326@aol.com

Thanks,

i need a break...........

I'll send you an email, if your still looking in February I'll be back then. I'll give you 1170/$

-----------------------------------------------

I got a -1 in the first minute from somebody who doesn't like the fact that dealers are ripping us off to be put out there. Hmmmm?

Edited by Froto
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had found this site a while back when I was looking to buy, not that it matters one way or the other but if I'm not mistaken getiraqidinar.com and gotiraqidinar.com are both the same company as gid and associates if I remmeber correctly.

Not to hijack the thread but on a side not are these sites selling at ridiculously low prices too good to be true. Theres some site investindinar selling for like $930, I was about to buy and happenned to do a quick google search of reviews b/c something told me if its too good to be true it probably is, anyhow the guy had a bunch of complaints on some wisconson complaint bored saying he took money but never sent or took 3 months to send the dinar, etc.