Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facebook owned by the CIA

divemaster5734

Spoof or not, ya' gotta admit, FB is a great resource

for finding out stuff about people when building

a personality profile on them.

The CIA wouldn't need to spend any time spying on us.

The FB users put everything right out there in the open...

Spoof or not, ya' gotta admit, FB is a great resource

for finding out stuff about people when building

a personality profile on them.

The CIA wouldn't need to spend any time spying on us.

The FB users put everything right out there in the open...

That is true, given how some people use it. I'm not thinking that the serious US threats are posting about their activities on FB. For example...they only get out of me how our gale-force winds trashed our house last night, and how angry I was when my husband told somebody I looked 11 months pregnant, and how he's not getting any more. Ever. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seems to me like a lot of crap to wade thru...looking for something useful.

Maybe I'll type the B word with "mall" on FB and see if the FBI shows up. :D

• Upvote 1

No kidding MrParrot...I have 1 FB friend that describes her breakfast/lunch/dinner and everything in between every day...lol. Everything she has ever done could be found on her wall or profile.

It's a utube video...part of the post.

Thanks, I was wondering what I couldn't see.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't doubt it... the big brother is watching every move we make...what we thought of networking could be the thing that would expose us.

I am not really keen of FB... I still like my privacy that might not be much anymore

I wouldn't doubt it... the big brother is watching every move we make...what we thought of networking could be the thing that would expose us.

I am not really keen of FB... I still like my privacy that might not be much anymore

I do not have a FB account. I cannot understand why anyone would post such personal details of their personnel biznezz and photos(!) online for the entire world to view. " I work at, I went to school at, I live in, I love..." Just plain IDIOCY. I do not get it. Especially in this age of such privacy that we want-yet these same folks will run to FB to lay it all out like some centerfold spread. laugh.gif

I'll pass.

• Upvote 1

Your account has been deactivatedTo reactivate your account, log in using your old login email and password. You will be able to use the site like you used to. We hope you come back soon.

Welcome back. Your account has been reactivated.

Please note it may take several hours for your groups, events, notes, and other content from applications to be fully restored. Thank you for your patience

you cant deactivate it completly ever you just sign in again and it get reactivated LOLOL

Edited by taz4you2004
  • Upvote 1

Dang guess my goose is not only cooked but burnt to a crisp! For I have often posted there that 90% of Congress, either side are worthless as **** on a bore hog and that is why we need to spend the next 6 to 8 years removing them and Big Business.

Then back to having Citizen Politcians holding office for no more than 2 terms! :rolleyes:

Is this fact or rumor?? I may be closing my account...as always thanks for the post dive.

Hi,

The video might have been a spoof...but sadly it is true...and just you TRY closing your account....you cannot. They won't let you wipe all you have entered.

Young people THINK that facebook is a fun socializing tool...it's not...it is a Profiling tool. But it is ingenious, really...such a simple comcept...

ask...what's the best way to build a profile on somebody?? get THEM to enter all their info themselves...all of their Likes...dislikes...opinions....hmmmmm.

i tried closing my FB account last year, naively thinking all my info would just disappear....then....a few months ago, i "signed up" again...and Lo and behold...ALL my previous data had been retained and was right there, ready to go again.

FB, Google and Youtube are all using spook technology to spy on us..."they" can even use your webcam and your smart phone camera to catch images of YOU at your computer or phone...as well as your surroundings/location...all without you being aware of it.

Nice huh?

god save us.

Hi,

The video might have been a spoof...but sadly it is true...and just you TRY closing your account....you cannot. They won't let you wipe all you have entered.

Young people THINK that facebook is a fun socializing tool...it's not...it is a Profiling tool. But it is ingenious, really...such a simple comcept...

ask...what's the best way to build a profile on somebody?? get THEM to enter all their info themselves...all of their Likes...dislikes...opinions....hmmmmm.

i tried closing my FB account last year, naively thinking all my info would just disappear....then....a few months ago, i "signed up" again...and Lo and behold...ALL my previous data had been retained and was right there, ready to go again.

FB, Google and Youtube are all using spook technology to spy on us..."they" can even use your webcam and your smart phone camera to catch images of YOU at your computer or phone...as well as your surroundings/location...all without you being aware of it.

Nice huh?

god save us.

I had an emergency call yesterday and was not able to keep up on the thread.

This is exactly what I was inferring to.

In case anyone doubts this, here's the resource guide for law enforcement to collect all your personal phone data without a warrant.

Cryptome Law Guide

Excerpt from guide;

STEP 1 - Determine the target phone service provider:

NeuStar

(NPAC) Number Portability Administration Center http://www.npac.com/lawenforcement/registration.shtml

CODE# XXXXXXXXXX - obtain your own PIN from NeuStar by registering at the link listed above

Automated Number (571) 434-5781 NeuStar HELP Line (571) 434-5395

NOTE: If you query a number through NeuStar and it has “NOT BEEN PORTED”, check it through Fone Finder to determine the likely service provider. Fone Finder http://www.fonefinder.net/

STEP 2 – Determine if the case involves - ―Exigent Circumstances‖ (e.g. Abduction, Missing Person at risk or Dangerous Fugitive)

If so, using the provider resource list, contact the provider and tell them: “We are investigating a case that we believe is an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious bodily injury”. Do not explain the situation in detail - as they only need to have a reasonable belief that the situation involves immediate danger of death or serious injury. The provider will typically verify your information and then send you their Exigent Circumstance Request form via fax. A few providers require you to send your request via fax on official letterhead. Complete the form or the letter and fax it back. Some providers will require a valid Court Order to be submitted within 48 hours of the Exigent Circumstance Request.

Notice, there is at least a 48 hour window between info provided and any court order required.

While sometimes this is good, there were an estimated 1.5 million information requests in American Citizens last year alone.

All the "free" mail providers also have price lists to all law enforcement to provide various amounts of personnel information depending on cost.

Those "free" gps services on your new smart phone are paid for by the USA also, they have you tracked 24/7 unless you go through steps to "opt out", but even then they can track you with a request from the gov.

It is time ti reign in this overreaching government and this "terrorist" hysteria garbage.

• Upvote 1