Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinadave on the 3S’s with a bank story 12/04/11

trooper

* Dinadave on the 3S’s with a bank story (good) posted by PIF: Dinar Recaps 12/04/11

December 4th, 2011 08:55 am

[dinadave] went to WF here locally to a small branch office in a Von’s to open an account for a new company I helped start. We had to do all the usual things like ID, type of account, passwords etc. and because of the nature of our company had to do some above and beyond security measures to ensure safety. That means one on one with a personal banker…as we were doing our bank business I casually asked her if the big main branch in town would be participating in the IQD cash-in that was about to take place and she immediately responded that it wasn’t only going to be at designated branches…I said surely you won’t be cashin in that amount at this branch being so small and she said I would be surprised as one person from each WF branch nationwide had been trained and could facilitate the cash in at any branch… she then said immediately that she didn’t know when it was going to happen as they wouldn’t say but that it could happen any time and the cashin would come immediately after rates posted…I was stoked.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

Easily verifiable and I'm sorry to say that this may be a false report, IMHO.

Ask any WF banker, teller or employee if they know anything about an IQD cash-in...... see, nothing!!

If you did find one surely they could come on this board. I am beyond sick of hearing hearsay.

AMEN BROTHER...

I went to the WF branch in Port Richey florida. The "personal banker" had never heard of the dinar investment. He went to the teller line the head teller said she has had customers ask but as far as she knew WF was not buying/selling dinar it is not a reconized currency. He then call the forgien currency dept and got the pre-recorded message stating what the tell said. I then proceeded to BOA TD Bank where i bank and Suntrust all said the same thing. Most did hear of the dinar from customers but the forgien currency dept all said weather it was internal memo or other wise they are not buying/selling dinar. I also asked the local credit union that being GTE out of Tampa who has a branch close to me they only deal with USD if I was to travel I had to go the bigger banks to buy euro ect..

I do check in from time to time with Suntrust and TD bank but as of Friday 12/2/2011 still no go...

• Upvote 2

Ask any WF banker, teller or employee if they know anything about an IQD cash-in...... see, nothing!!

If you did find one surely they could come on this board. I am beyond sick of hearing hearsay.

Mr. Dinarman -- You are 100% CORRECT!

The WF Area Foreign Currency Bank Lead Bank Foreign Exchange Teller knows NOTHING about ANY change in WF Posted, published, recorded and REPEATED policy regarding the Iraqi Dinar: They don't DEAL with them. . .and have NO INTENTION of EVER dealing with them.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone thought of asking the banks if

there's anyone there that remembers the

time right after Kuwait did their RV/RI?

Yeah, I know, it wasn't nearly as widely known

back then as the IQD is today, but there's got

to be someone, somewhere in a bank that

remembers a person coming in with a pile of

Kuwait Dinar and making an exchange.

Really? Are you serious? Where is your evidence that this is not true or accurate?

Do you really, really think that some bank teller is going to come on this board for your edification, just to prove to you that one of their many clients that walked in the front door was telling you the truth?

There have been many stories, some are fake, some are not, most are probably not. They are inconsistent and only superficial because bank employees simply don't deal with Dinar generally.

There is nothing in this post that stands out as odd or untrue on it's face.

I don't think you have any cause to call this hearsay when it is direct from the person that experienced.

You are very self-absorbed and narcissistic to think you are entitled to proof at the risk and expense of others. If you don't like what he says or don't believe, fine, but unless there is some substance to your complaint, you're wasting our time and more importantly, you are trashing another person as if your opinion is far more valuable.

It's quite easy to bash and trash, to be negative about everything. You don't have to believe it for it to be true. It's not dependent upon what you believe.

You seem to have a bit of passive aggression you need to deal with... JMHO.

I appreciate the post and I'm really tiring of those who try to discourage normal posts. Spoilers mainly, misery wanting some company I suppose.

Go to any bank... start asking stupid questions, of course you'll get the cold shoulder, what else? That proves only that the bankers know better than to start playing games with public statements on huge blogs that are only looking to trash everyone to begin with.

What do you suppose would happen if a bank person came on? You'd be calling them fake, prove this, prove that... why? Go ahead and post your personal info up here so we know that you're legit. Why should we believe anything you say or that you don't have ulterior motives?

You see what I'm getting at here, I hope. A little sarcasm to make the point that it's easy to judge and condemn. If you have fact to dispute someone's statement, I think it's fair to say that we all want facts and information. But opinions are in plentiful supply, and so is negative and tension. Nothing personal here, just saying that this is getting beyond tedious to hear people doubts about every piece of news.

This board is not really designed or intended to be a therapy session for all those that can't deal with the reality of waiting, losing patience and so forth. I know it's hard not to vent, and I think we should feel free to vent and voice our opinions, even the negative ones. Let's not wear it out though on every single post.

I'd love to see one positive post on this board that isn't attacked by the usual lurkers that seem to feed on positive, as if they are bringing the only level head to the party. No, we are adults here and most of us have our eyes wide open, we just like to think more positively. We have a lot to be excited about. We don't need to be sheltered from bogus posts, it comes with the territory.

When you say you are "sick" of hearing hearsay, it says to me that you are hyper-critical and predisposed to be let down by anything that doesn't pass your acid test. That's probably not a reasonable expectation, so I can understand why you get so angry at such a neutral and innocuous post.

It's not realistic to expect a banker to come on any blog and surely lose their job as a result, and be liable for potential damages if they act on behalf of the bank, or speak on behalf of the bank without specific authority and legal coverage. If they cannot prove who they are and their position, then any banker coming on would be of little value and couldn't be proven anyway.

So, if you think about it logically, what you're expecting is nonsense on it's face and you should have figured that out long, long ago. People who call banks and go in asking about the Dinar are foolish and naive.

However, the banks know that many people are just stupid and will do it, so they absolutely must put up a defense, and that is why we see so many different responses that are generally negative... and perhaps you believe all the tripe the banks must express to convince us that nothing is happening... whatever the case, it's unfair to say a post is not true simply because they can't obtain documentary proof or a witness that will come forth to testify on their behalf.

We may be hearing a lot of stories like this before long. Hope so.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

If the the person spoke directly with the bank employee, then it is not "hearsay". Whether he believes her or not is another thing altogether. I believe that WF will not want to talk about an RV until it happens. Then, they may be calling or sending letters aking him to come in for the exchange, since he already hinted that he had dinars!!

Really? Are you serious? Where is your evidence that this is not true or accurate?

Do you really, really think that some bank teller is going to come on this board for your edification, just to prove to you that one of their many clients that walked in the front door was telling you the truth?

There have been many stories, some are fake, some are not, most are probably not. They are inconsistent and only superficial because bank employees simply don't deal with Dinar generally.

I don't think you have any cause to call this hearsay when it is direct from the person that experienced.

You are very self-absorbed and narcissistic to think you are entitled to proof at the risk and expense of others. If you don't like what he says or don't believe, fine, but unless there is some substance to your complaint, you're wasting our time and more importantly, you are trashing another person as if your opinion is far more valuable.

It's quite easy to bash and trash, to be negative about everything. You don't have to believe it for it to be true. It's not dependent upon what you believe.

I appreciate the post and I'm really tiring of those who try to discourage normal posts. Spoilers mainly, misery wanting some company I suppose.

Go to any bank... start asking stupid questions, of course you'll get the cold shoulder, what else? That proves only that the bankers know better than to start playing games with public statements on huge blogs that are only looking to trash everyone to begin with.

What do you suppose would happen if a bank person came on? You'd be calling them fake, prove this, prove that... why? Go ahead and post your personal info up here so we know that you're legit. Why should we believe anything you say or that you don't have ulterior motives?

You see what I'm getting at here, I hope. A little sarcasm to make the point that it's easy to judge and condemn. If you have fact to dispute someone's statement, I think it's fair to say that we all want facts and information. But opinions are in plentiful supply, and so is negative and tension. Nothing personal here, just saying that this is getting beyond tedious to hear people doubts about every piece of news.

This board is not really designed or intended to be a therapy session for all those that can't deal with the reality of waiting, losing patience and so forth. I know it's hard not to vent, and I think we should feel free to vent and voice our opinions, even the negative ones. Let's not wear it out though on every single post.

I'd love to see one positive post on this board that isn't attacked by the usual lurkers that seem to feed on positive, as if they are bringing the only level head to the party. No, we are adults here and most of us have our eyes wide open, we just like to think more positively. We have a lot to be excited about. We don't need to be sheltered from bogus posts, it comes with the territory.

When you say you are "sick" of hearing hearsay, it says to me that you are hyper-critical and predisposed to be let down by anything that doesn't pass your acid test. That's probably not a reasonable expectation, so I can understand why you get so angry at such a neutral and innocuous post.

It's not realistic to expect a banker to come on any blog and surely lose their job as a result, and be liable for potential damages if they act on behalf of the bank, or speak on behalf of the bank without specific authority and legal coverage. If they cannot prove who they are and their position, then any banker coming on would be of little value and couldn't be proven anyway.

So, if you think about it logically, what you're expecting is nonsense on it's face and you should have figured that out long, long ago. People who call banks and go in asking about the Dinar are foolish and naive.

However, the banks know that many people are just stupid and will do it, so they absolutely must put up a defense, and that is why we see so many different responses that are generally negative... and perhaps you believe all the tripe the banks must express to convince us that nothing is happening... whatever the case, it's unfair to say a post is not true simply because they can't obtain documentary proof or a witness that will come forth to testify on their behalf.

WHO CARES

• Downvote 6

Thank you for the post. I personally only deal in reality and facts, nothing more nothing less. Maybe I come across as negative, but that's just how I am. Different strokes for different folks. I envy anyone who can stay positive in this investment with so many lies being spread for so many years. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh pessimistic one ..... if you would of read the post a little closer - it wasnt just a teller ... it was a personal banker - they probably know a little more than a teller ... "\

"........That means one on one with a personal banker…as we were doing our bank business I casually asked her if the big main branch in town would be participating in the IQD cash-in that was about to take place and she immediately responded that it wasn’t only going to be at designated branches..." have a little more faith .... not all things are puffed up and untrue.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Vastdream! It's about time for this nonsense to be addressed. While some will be eating crow, I will be cashing in for an extravagant, life-changing blessing at WF this month... and movin' on...without a shadow of a doubt. Can I get an "AMEN" from my prophetic brothers and sisters here in DV land?

• Upvote 2

Rumors ARE hearsay...You are reading this in the Dinar Rumor section. If you are beyond sick of hearsay and rumors,

maybe you should steer clear of this section :blink:

• Upvote 1

AMEN BROTHER...

I went to the WF branch in Port Richey florida. The "personal banker" had never heard of the dinar investment. He went to the teller line the head teller said she has had customers ask but as far as she knew WF was not buying/selling dinar it is not a reconized currency. He then call the forgien currency dept and got the pre-recorded message stating what the tell said. I then proceeded to BOA TD Bank where i bank and Suntrust all said the same thing. Most did hear of the dinar from customers but the forgien currency dept all said weather it was internal memo or other wise they are not buying/selling dinar. I also asked the local credit union that being GTE out of Tampa who has a branch close to me they only deal with USD if I was to travel I had to go the bigger banks to buy euro ect..

I do check in from time to time with Suntrust and TD bank but as of Friday 12/2/2011 still no go...

I don't like going to banks bugging tellers or mangers about information about the dinar, but this happened to me and my brother a few months ago. I live in central fla and me and my brother opened a non- interest bearing account at wachovia (fixen to be wells fargo as they bought them out). The girl opening are new accounts new nothing about the dinar( but the bank president came in the office when the girl opening accounts was outside of the office. She Thanked us for opening new accounts with their bank. She said i see you opening non- bearing interests accounts with us. My brother told her, we where invested in foreign currencys and wanted non interest bearing accounts for a possible wire transfer into these accounts for the near future. She asked which currencys we're we invested in. He told her" Iraq dinar "and a big smile came on her face, and she said "i'am also invested in the dinar" . We both had a big grin on are face as she left the room . I'am like alot of people on this site i don't believe the hype the banks are looking at codes and a banker said it'all happen tomorow , i just don't think any banker would know that info. There's only a few people in this world that know of it;s timing. ;)

• Upvote 1

Oh pessimistic one ..... if you would of read the post a little closer - it wasnt just a teller ... it was a personal banker - they probably know a little more than a teller ... "\

"........That means one on one with a personal banker…as we were doing our bank business I casually asked her if the big main branch in town would be participating in the IQD cash-in that was about to take place and she immediately responded that it wasn’t only going to be at designated branches..." have a little more faith .... not all things are puffed up and untrue.

Read my post again. BTW I've asked my "PERSONAL BANKER" and he said this is a foolish investment and they will NEVER do a cash-in for IQD regardless of its value.. But this is just one man's opinion.