Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

I agree as well. One thing to remember folks is that on his old Fox show, Glen Beck "debunked" Fema Camps and called them an "urban legend." I assure you Fema Camps are very real.. I doubt they will ever go online because the Illuminati's plans have been an epic failure, but they still exist. If you don't believe it, make a drive to some of them yourselves and see them along with the hundreds of thousands of plastic large plastic caskets that are just sitting in storage yards around the country waiting for use on us "heretics."

Glenn Beck gets paid to lull the people back to sleep in areas where it proves beneficial to the Cryptocracy. It's a shame that the OWS movement has been co-opted, although it never really established a coherent platform.

As for FEMA, I recall seeing also the railroad cars with seats and handcuffs already installed.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

I've lived around and in the midst of the Mormon religion my entire life ...yet I am not LDS or overly religious myself, I base my opinion on past and current association. I consider myself open minded and fairly reasonable ........... but not until after I've had a beer or two. lol

I think I'll go ponder 12 oz and your posts a bit.

Have good night Sanssouci2!....

This has nothing to do with Mormon people. They are just as brainwashed as members of any other religion on earth. It is what leads these groups that represent the greatest evil to mankind. If you really do your research, it won't take long to figure out the Pope is actually the Vicar of Lucifer, the chief of the satanic gods. Same with masonry... most freemasons have no clue the head of all freemasonry in the world is actually Prince Charles and the god of Freemasonry is in reality the very same "Lucifer." Same with the Jesuits, Jews, muslims etc. LUCIFER is also known as the god of sacrifice, or god of "light." There are other names that represent Lucifer, just like Horus, and other dolar deities. Don't be fooled anymore.... please get over yourselves and what you think to be true. In the quest for the ultimate truth I have learned the truth is literally the opposite of what we have been taught. What is up, is actually down... what is black, is actually white. If you want more info specific to Mormonism and the Illuminati, just let me know. I will provide some links to help with your research journey.

Glenn Beck gets paid to lull the people back to sleep in areas where it proves beneficial to the Cryptocracy. It's a shame that the OWS movement has been co-opted, although it never really established a coherent platform.

As for FEMA, I recall seeing also the railroad cars with seats and handcuffs already installed.

Very true, you can actually look up the government documents, invoices, and work orders that prove these train cars have been built (in China) and shipped to the USA. Let google be your guide.

This has nothing to do with Mormon people. They are just as brainwashed as members of any other religion on earth. It is what leads these groups that represent the greatest evil to mankind. If you really do your research, it won't take long to figure out the Pope is actually the Vicar of Lucifer, the chief of the satanic gods. Same with masonry... most freemasons have no clue the head of all freemasonry in the world is actually Prince Charles and the god of Freemasonry is in reality the very same "Lucifer." Same with the Jesuits, Jews, muslims etc. LUCIFER is also known as the god of sacrifice, or god of "light." There are other names that represent Lucifer, just like Horus, and other dolar deities. Don't be fooled anymore.... please get over yourselves and what you think to be true. In the quest for the ultimate truth I have learned the truth is literally the opposite of what we have been taught. What is up, is actually down... what is black, is actually white. If you want more info specific to Mormonism and the Illuminati, just let me know. I will provide some links to help with your research journey.

Sadly, I can agree with you to certain extent pertaining to brainwashing ....... I believe the reasoning for this to be much less sinister and mysterious than indicated in your post. I do appreciate your opinion ..even though it may differ from my own. This, I'm sure we all can agree on...

There is more misinformation in one week of this investment... than all the years put together of secret occults. lol

Take care Chooch!

Sad but true.... The Synagogue of Satan continues to exist with all of its tentacles.

Breaking the bank of england was from my understanding a way to "bust the queen's balls," and let her know the Rothschilds control the money.. And of course the Rothschilds still answer to the Vatican.

wait a minute.... the queen has balls??

• Upvote 1

I am assuming Beck never discussed the dinar this week? Anyone listen to him since Tuesday?

GO RV!

Seems his currency quote was with Jim Rogers and was very weak with regard to an exotic curreny that isn't available outside of Myanmar.

Mak63

Still don't like him, but you are correct: That is an oddity, if in fact Beck is so well connected. Come to think of it, why wouldn't Limbaugh-Hannity-O'Reilly-Doyle-"Savage" have anything to say about Iraqi dinar?

I suspect they are all aware of it, but they use Glenn Beck as their guinea pig to float the "craziest" ideas. Most opponents already view Beck as a screwball, so, if something he throws at the wall actually sticks, then they all jump on the bandwagon.

I really don't like these right wing fanatics but when it comes to the dinar, wealth for me outweighs my political views....so I hope Beck is on to something........my concern is they have enough money that it shouldn't matter to them but then again to keep up the Republican way you can never have enough......so for the first time ever I say GO Glen GO BE RIGHT EVEVN IF YOUR ARE A NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

So, Sans.... what then would be an alternative desired reality? If the dialectic dynamic is ongoing and perpetuated... some sense of the reasoning of the natural human condition has to be factored in. In other words... even if, beyond that condition, all people became truly enlightened to the knowledge you personally possess (that curse!)... would things really change? Would change take eons? Would it be futile in basic civil society? Individualism, within the struggle, really then is paramount... always, as a natural pusuit... like freedom.

Wouldn't it then make some sense, that individuals fight for their values within the accepted dynamics? I'm not a fatalist... but merely a realist. The enlightened spirit is perhaps unachieveable, hence a burden to most in society... so we will always have mostly followers of leaders anyway. Utopia is unachieveable...

Since I have retired I read many books mostly politically and war related.......I found it mind boggily when I found out George Soros was a business partner with GH Bush in a company...I think it was Harkin........GH Bush tried to get GW involved in the business world in which he failed......Soros has never thought highly of GW since their days as business partners.........sometimes we are left out in the cold about the scenes behind politics....there is more to news than what we hear on Fox or NBC..............

I really don't like these right wing fanatics but when it comes to the dinar, wealth for me outweighs my political views....so I hope Beck is on to something........my concern is they have enough money that it shouldn't matter to them but then again to keep up the Republican way you can never have enough......so for the first time ever I say GO Glen GO BE RIGHT EVEVN IF YOUR ARE A NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude...look in a mirror...now that's "a nut" :P

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wait..but aren't you the guy he told that he in fact did have the Dinar in mind?

Yes I am. When I asked him speifically about the Dinar, he said "yes". As many have said on this board, including Adam, Beck not acknowledging the Dinar is probably a good thing. No one asked him specifically about Dinar this week. He and Jim Rogers seemed to skirt the issue.

Mak63

• 3 months later...

Yes I am. When I asked him speifically about the Dinar, he said "yes". As many have said on this board, including Adam, Beck not acknowledging the Dinar is probably a good thing. No one asked him specifically about Dinar this week. He and Jim Rogers seemed to skirt the issue.

Mak63

More than likely he was told to shut up by some of the higher ups,so he improvised with the other currency.

I'm not one of those people that see's Beck as a bastion of truth.I think it very likely that he is also a globalist puppet,along along wit others like Daivd Icke and Alex Jones

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

a few million people buyng millions of dinar...............huge problem.........not to mention if the national media drives on becks comments. you will see a mega run on the dinar and might spoil the investment.

Yes, I know....perhaps the story is changing. It's been years. Perhaps our economist is right and they have printed all the dinar they are going to print. This little move allows the CBI and GOI to openly talk of a revalue. Their liability is known and capped. This may be why we are seeing "appreciate against the dollar" in articles and other RV talk.

We have to be flexible in our thinking.

Beck is a great patriot and extremely in touch with reality unlike so many here ......wake up ..

Depends on what you mean by 'reality'?

If you really think there is a difference between Obama and Romney,Gingrich,Santorum etc at the core,I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken.Both political parties are corrupt and bought off by the same people.

The idea that some 'patriot' hero is gonna rise up from the ranks of the GOP,dethrone Obama,and then save America is merely a pipe dream.This country is going down soon and give way to a global superpower,the new world order.

Christians of all people should be wise enough to know this is coming.And Beck,Ron Paul, or any so called hero is not going to stop it.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 2