Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

Hey Zig........ I have peps to wash my carwink.gif

Mak63

You lucky dog. Is that your kids?

I THINK YOU ARE GREAT FOR THIS POST! Beck was in Woodlands all over even at a Walmart. Hope he was not just blowing smoke. I find it easy to believe that he said this. It's your word against his and Beck can just sHake it off. I hope He was right though.

You Know Don't shoot the people down Sometimes it's good to have hopes and dreams. Hey! Hey Knife!

Beck is coming in from the back door. He thinks he has a story. It isn't about the people who have been here forever, nor do I think he cares. And hey everyone shops Walmart unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Great job Mak63. Mormons have an understanding of prophecy and he had Joel Rosenburg on his show awhile back talking about the rebuilding of Iraq. He is well connected and will have all his facts to share. I'd love to know what he thinks the rate will be.

ILoveSushi, I think I know you. I tried to send you a message after viewing your profile, but your profile does not allow you to use the messaging system. You might want to become a VIP member - very worth while to do so. Thought your suggested 'Lifehouse Everything Skit' on Utube was very moving. Do you live in the DFW area? If so, then odds are that I do know you in fact. Blessings sister....

Oh NO........ I'm a raving capitalist and have some undocumented workers take care of it for $.50. Just kiddingwink.gif

Gotcha. ;) How about the Christmas lights you were suppose to put on the house, they take care of that to? While you were at Walmart....doing the mission. Thanks Mak63, have a wonderful Sunday!

• Upvote 1

ILoveSushi, I think I know you. I tried to send you a message after viewing your profile, but your profile does not allow you to use the messaging system. You might want to become a VIP member - very worth while to do so. Thought your suggested 'Lifehouse Everything Skit' on Utube was very moving. Do you live in the DFW area? If so, then odds are that I do know you in fact. Blessings sister....

Praise God. That video is very powerful. I'll stay anon for now but I don't live in DFW. But I heard you guys just got a In N Out. :)

Wow Mak63, thanks for the info. All I can say is wow. Now the question is will he really talk about it on Monday? I don't know. Crazy things could happen over the weekend and he focuses on that instead. Maybe, but you can bet a whole lot of folks will be listening! Thanks again Mak63! You really made a lot of folks day around here, hope it didn't inconvenience you to much. Sleuthing in your future? :):):)

If GB holds guns, gold and grub you bet your bottom he's got some Dinar in there too!

I am a subscriber and at 2:15 in it's just a commercial from Friday's broadcast. I have to listen to the whole thing when I can but I will put up the audio if I find it!

Edited by djhemp

Praise God. That video is very powerful. I'll stay anon for now but I don't live in DFW. But I heard you guys just got a In N Out. :)

It sure is! It certainly tells the story, and without any words. No problem about staying ANON. Completely understand. Yeah, I heard the same thing about the In N out, but. haven't seen one yet. I'm sure its out there, just need to go hunting to find one. BTW - where was the utube presentation recorded? Was thinking it might have been done at Gateway. Anyway, continued blessings....

I agree with you. And the holidays come into play also. With the country being strapped for cash and kids expecting those gifts under the tree, I think most people will just be hoping they can wait until after Christmas to act on the information Beck gives, assuming it's positive.

And they're probably going to offset each other, that is the people dumping Dinars and the people rushing out to buy them. No worries. We're good. I still hope he doesn't say too much though.

To the original poster, thanks for posting. I can't wait to see what's said on Monday.

Go RV!

Great point Canuk!

Wow Mak63, thanks for the info. All I can say is wow. Now the question is will he really talk about it on Monday? I don't know. Crazy things could happen over the weekend and he focuses on that instead. Maybe, but you can bet a whole lot of folks will be listening! Thanks again Mak63! You really made a lot of folks day around here, hope it didn't inconvenience you to much. Sleuthing in your future? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

It's not often that you get a chance to meet someone like Beck. He came less than 10 miles from my home and with what he said yesterday about a currency situation, I just knew it the Dinar. Had to ask him though. I have some images of standing in line, an image of him at the podium he was on and then an image of the bus he's doing his book tour in that was parked outside.

We get a lot of " this guy I know over there said......" stuff here and I wanted to get something first hand that we could all touch. Didn't think it was a big deal....... Just wanted everyone here to get something really tangible and I'm glad I could bring it to all of ya'll.

If you're not VIP and can afford to do it folks, it REALLY is a big difference in the way you look at the IQD, and you should do itwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Mak63

i listened to the GB segment, i cant tell what he is refering to, its a big leap to think GB was talking dinar.

That's why I asked himwink.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 3

I agree with you about Beck don't like him and never did and never will he is in the same boat as ann coulter

I heard him on the radio on Friday, suggesting he was like George Washington etc.

Screaming like a lunatic.

We have a lot wrong here in the USA,,but this guy shows with all the screaming and shouting was like a boarder line crack addict.

He was promoting his new book.

Was a lot better on fox news before he added all the childish drama and loss of credibility.

For him to comment on this investment is worse than the Freeway bill, Okie, tony the hot dog eater at PTR etc.

When he was at Fox news he started to be like a historian or someone like a constitutionalists,he had some credibility then.

But now just another flaming idiot.

What happened Mr Beck?

Back on the alcohol and drugs again?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Beck is connected... figure he is a very powerful Mormon that was working for Fox News which is owned outright by the Illuminati. I think Beck has a good idea what he was talking about.

Well, the Mormon rites have much in common with Masonic rites, and Joseph Smith himself was a Freemason later in life and remained so until his death. For Beck, a Mormon, to go to work for FOX, which you say is an Illuminati property, comes as no surprise.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Are you going to tell me that you are on this site, surrounded by people that know an extreme amount about economics, politics, United Nations, World Bank, IMF, and you think BECK is going to get 'the truth'? OMG. Do you ever listen to Sonny or Adam, or Scooter when he was here? If Beck did get something, it would be from Okie. Birds of a feather flock together, even clowns.

You just insulted not only the owner of this site, but many, many members.

I don't think insults were thrown - let's not get too sensitive here. Beck's not a clown - he's posing as a historian, political analyst, social scholar, economics expert and psychologist, all rolled up into one infomercial for conservatives - when he really is merely an entertainer.

They used to call them rabble-rousers, ideologues, snake-oil salesmen, demagogues....Hitler really got people riled up in his screaming, saliva-dripping speeches and rants. Kinda like that. He convinced a lot of people to follow the Nazis. But if you study Hitler's writings in Mein Kampf (My Struggle, his memoir) you realize he's nuts and his view of reality is surface, racist, skewed, and delusional.

But Beck is not a clown. He's more dangerous than that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Beck's not a clown - he's posing as a historian, political analyst, social scholar, economics expert and psychologist, all rolled up into one infomercial for conservatives - when he really is merely an entertainer.

They used to call them rabble-rousers, ideologues, snake-oil salesmen, demagogues....Hitler really got people riled up in his screaming, saliva-dripping speeches and rants. Kinda like that. He convinced a lot of people to follow the Nazis. But if you study Hitler's writings in Mein Kampf (My Struggle, his memoir) you realize he's nuts and his view of reality is surface, racist, skewed, and delusional.

But Beck is not a clown. He's more dangerous than that.

The funny part is that you have Judaics castigating Beck as another Hitler, when I'm pretty sure I hear a lot of screaming, saliva-dripping, and ranting from Beck on their behalf. A lot of people would say Glenn Beck is indeed a clown, and I am proud to say I am one of the many.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Beck is connected... figure he is a very powerful Mormon that was working for Fox News which is owned outright by the Illuminati. I think Beck has a good idea what he was talking about.

But there's one thing I don't understand.

Wouldn't you think the Illuminati would NOT want the common folk to know about the IRQ it it was going to RV for a hefty profit?

Unless it will actually eventually be the catalyst for the world wide economic collapse instead of reviving it like Beck states.

That kinda makes sense to me since I think a big RV will cause an enourmous demand for the world reserve currency 'the dollar';which will eventually cause hyper inflation perhaps?