Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beck in Houston today

Mak63

I posted early this morning that Glenn Beck would be close to my house for a book signing in the Woodlands, TX. I went to the signing. I got there at 9:45 and was about 35th in line. Signing started late at about 1:40. Glenn shook my hand and I asked him "is the Iraqi Dinar the currency thing you're talking about?" He looked me straight in the eye, smiled and said "Yes". The guy behind me asked me what I asked him and I told him it was about a comment Glenn made yesterday on the radio.

Now what does that mean? I have no idea. Guess we can listen on Monday and see what he has to say. The thing is, the IQD is on Becks radar now.

This is first hand knowledge and Beck is very well connected. I look forward to Mondays show.

Mak63

What was the comment he made yesterday?

I posted early this morning that Glenn Beck would be close to my house for a book signing in the Woodlands, TX. I went to the signing. I got there at 9:45 and was about 35th in line. Signing started late at about 1:40. Glenn shook my hand and I asked him "is the Iraqi Dinar the currency thing you're talking about?" He looked me straight in the eye, smiled and said "Yes". The guy behind me asked me what I asked him and I told him it was about a comment Glenn made yesterday on the radio.

Now what does that mean? I have no idea. Guess we can listen on Monday and see what he has to say. The thing is, the IQD is on Becks radar now.

This is first hand knowledge and Beck is very well connected. I look forward to Mondays show.

Mak63

"When sir, when, and how much!?" (grabs him by the collar and pulls him close) hee hee tongue.gif

• Upvote 4

Dang Mak... I hope his research at least leads him here, rather than other "places". I mean, could you imagine him getting background info from Okie or any of the other gurus!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What was the comment he made yesterday?

He said that you have to think how progressives do and how wealth needs to be redistributed. He is checking with some folks this weekend and is supposed to talk about it on Mondays show. There is a link in another string on this site where the acutal audio is linked on GBTV from the last half hour of Fridays show. I relistened to it early this morning after hearing it live on Friday morning.

I've copied this link from another posting here on DV. See if it works.

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20017041&topic_id=23419450&tcid=vpp_copy_20017041&v=3

Mak63

• Upvote 2

I was guessing also it was IQD he meant in the last show. However, I find it a bit odd that he would only now hear about IQD with all his connections?

Still don't like him, but you are correct: That is an oddity, if in fact Beck is so well connected. Come to think of it, why wouldn't Limbaugh-Hannity-O'Reilly-Doyle-"Savage" have anything to say about Iraqi dinar?

I suspect they are all aware of it, but they use Glenn Beck as their guinea pig to float the "craziest" ideas. Most opponents already view Beck as a screwball, so, if something he throws at the wall actually sticks, then they all jump on the bandwagon.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

Mak63

I love that you went to the book signing instead of washing your car! I kind of agree with easy, he may not mention it at all. I hope not. Oh well if he does he does.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excellent Mak, I'll be back home in League City for Christmas and spend time with family and friends before coming back to Iowa. (BTW, RV = NO IOWA :lol: )

Thanks for being there and asking the tough question only a few would ask!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

He said that you have to think how progressives do and how wealth needs to be redistributed. He is checking with some folks this weekend and is supposed to talk about it on Mondays show. There is a link in another string on this site where the acutal audio is linked on GBTV from the last half hour of Fridays show. I relistened to it early this morning after hearing it live on Friday morning.

I've copied this link from another posting here on DV. See if it works.

http://web.gbtv.com/...py_20017041&v=3

Mak63

This link works. Thanks to Dinarmillionaire from Cut & Shoot, Tx, right outside Houston, for his original post with the link in itbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

sorry folks but i really dont see Beck letting the cat out of the bag on this one just my opinon and if he does this could be bad. None the less i will be watching monday's show. Thanks for the post.

I don't know if Beck speaking on it will make a difference or not. The RV/RD/RI process seems to be well underway and a few more million IQD sold probably won't make a difference. IF Adam has finally come out w/ date and rate...... it's going to be soonwink.gif

• Upvote 2

Wow, I'm racking up the negatives, and only because I don't like Glenn Beck. Talk about a herd mentality. :rolleyes:

Just because a bunch of us like Glenn Beck and are negging your nasty comments about him does not mean that we are part of a herd.

We just happen to have great taste, and a sound mind, and know the truth when we hear it.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 6