Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevei from early this morning ;)

seetrader1

"Members of PD, I am posting this to show you just how desperate Dan Atkins and Tony (AKA, the clowns) are. You can bash the hell out of me because I do not care. Many members loved him (them).

I promised a true confrere call when I felt it was getting close. Next week I will host a call.

Listen up as the clown show is still at it. I am only doing this to prove a point. Ray and I work hard on the facts, and just wanted to share what other Dinar Forms are sharing.

From yet another confrere call. My comments are in red for the fun of it. I need a break from the bashing that Ray and I got. Remember, this is what members pay or sacrifice cell phone minutes to hear the truth. Remember, this is for pure entertainment only and their are no facts in this transcript.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dan – we have been having a good morning, we have not heard one negative things <-- What do they really know?

Tony – a lot of good information, I’m trying to tell you as much information as possible <-- Tony's way of saying he knows really nothing.

Dan – how do we say stuff we can say and stuff we can say, how do we bring it as fact? <-- This is simple, tell the truth

Simon – We had a member PM me that someone watch a live feed that a person was pulling smalls denoms, 50, 20, and 10. <-- Way cool. What live feed?

Dan – I have not seen it <-- True because it did not happen.

Tony – I did not hear it or see it but I believe it <-- True because he still believes in the tooth fairy.

Dan – there is a blanket out there <-- Most intelligent statement of the year.

Read More Link on Right

_Tony – 4 things needed to happen and 2 things have already happened

We know we expect today was a black out for a number of hours for some reasons, they are saying the Iraqis need to enjoy it first, this is a communications black out for an entire country and you can check it out, we had to go through Dubai to get that info

CNN said that Iraqi took over Camp Victory, things that have to happen with the Euro

All day yesterday things are happening with the economy it is tied in with the RV, Greece, Euro…

Money will be moved on Monday (trillions of $)

Biden speech, it was cut off, it did not show Maliki and Shabibi, Stevie Wonder can tell you what happened

I remember last year I said you will have the best Xmas of your life, I’m going to repeat that (financially) <-- He charged everyone $25.00 to attend a post RV event.

I would be excited, you will be shocked. Dan cut me off when you want to.

Dan – I already want to…lol

Tony – there are other countries coming up but enjoy this one

There is nothing negative

There are links (public info) that you have not seen in the banking system today, I will get it out to you, about Euro deal, this is sooner than later, I think there are 3 links

I’m really excited, don’t go mortgage your house, be happy with what you have, we have been on a hell of a ride, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel

Dan – we see a pattern of Monday’s and Friday’s; I am very encouraged of what is happening today actually the last few days

There needs to be a fix <-- The fix is to close your lips and say no more.

Dan – Friday’s we always get good info, the things we can verify are actually good information <-- Well Dan it is Friday this must be good.

Tony – I laughed at yesterday was that 3 different countries are forming their own union, this morning I saw is that Germany said they will never leave the Union, there are a lot of things out there. Today, last night things have happened that we have never seen, our guys left Iraq, it cost hundreds of millions of $ and now they are back under a different name, it had to happen. In Sept 2010, I saw on a UN doc on the intel that Iraq will not get out of Chapter 7 until their dinar is equal to the USD, I believe it is still in place from what I have seen last night, 3 different confirmations and it makes sense. We are about to be in the 1/10 of 1%, this will change the global economy but it will take time.

<-- Sorry, but had to break this up as it was a two part answer.

Tony – not everyone will be a part of this, there will no longer be a middle class, our country still has to go through something’s before we recover. <-- Tony whom makes a living by scamming people is now concerned?

Dan – regrets we will have is how we prepared for this, it’s going to change your life, where are you going to put your $? This is just the beginning, I don’t want to be classified as a 1%, I don’t want to be arrogant like them, and it will change how you view things your lifestyle

We are in a good spot for the weekend, keep your phone with you, I’m not saying don’t sleep with it…lol <-- Dan's famous weekend prediction.

Dan – we are looking at a $3 - $3.50 range, I believe we are looking at an RI, start planning, not for Bentley’s or Helicopters, not like Tony…LOL <-- Considering Tony lost his home in the interim.

Tony – people are happy it didn’t happening in January because people have had time to rethink how they are going to send their money, Dan and I go back and forth. Have a life plan, not a next 6 month plan, how does my money make money, not how I spend it, make it work for me. <-- Tony found our being a scam artist did not pay off.

Gary – When it happens some of us will move forward with the wrong decisions, we are not trying to stop people from having fun

Code 5for 10 – another Friday morning <-- This is the code word if you are a screw up.

Texasguy(Mod) – something serious I would like to add that I received in the mail, it was one of the fold over things that is a “Foreign Currency conversion fee limitation?????” (Missed what he said), be conscience of this. A foreign check that want you cash it, sign it, account number, email address, shared with accountant, it’s a red flag. Not sure how they got my info (it’s an $18 check) they will hack your account, there are many people lurking to prey on you

Dan – talking about ID protection <-- Says protect your ID because he will get you sooner or later.

Dan – need to leave soon with some medical issues (nothing major) <-- Probably his guilt? Hell no.

Talking about face recognition, ken has some programs with some ID protection, they have redaction programs we will discuss on tonights call

Dan – Ken does ID theft protection; we will have a call tonight regarding this, Ken can you give us 5 mins real quickly? <-- Dan is now promoting Ken.

Ken - Yes, Dan and I have known each other for years, heard a guy talking at the airport about the Dinar and realized I knew Dan Atkinson (No Bull Radio), I called Dan <-- Wow, his show is now world wide and felt safe knowing a scammer.

We have worked hard for Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) over 10k people, protection of your ID

This is coverage for you, redaction (removal) of public info, from your phone book to the internet, we work with undercover LEO’s and have made packages for them to take them off the grid.

We work with celebrities, sports figures, LEO’s, we want to make you invisible so that you are not a target, this was a quick 5 mins. <-- Scammers do work quick.

Dan – the most important part is the redaction program – it’s about $2,500 which Ken will be in SF for this, this is just a little more than just getting your name off of an electric bill, Ken is not a Dinar investor at least for now, As soon as the RV happens can our people (members) lock-in at a certain rate? <-- How cool is this, an expert on protection that will scam you too.

Ken – Yes

Dan – How long will it take to do XXXX many people? About a month. As soon as this happens from SF can our people moved ahead of all others? We can discuss this tonight at 9 PM EST.

Ken - Yes

Dan - $699 per individual $999 for family (Rana, not sure if this a one time fee) <-- Give me a fricken break you scammer.

This will be a 30 min call tonight

You don't have to do it

I have to go but I will be listening

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I guess the moral of this post is to appreciate what we do without the lies and scams.

Mr. Dan Atkins, if you read this and think it is slanders, then by all means, go for it as it was intended to show how you lie and cheat every member you have. The SF event and your new door prize it appalling.

My legal staff is waiting for your response.

Well folks, this is how the other site run their show.

Blessings and Happy Holidays,

Steve"

• Upvote 2

Here is a response from one of Steve's members....He'll probably get banned for this....

From Rockstar

"Steve you are above this really!!! Yes everyone knows those two are a couple of money chasers with absolutely no clue other than how to make and get money from people. But seriously why do you even care you are better than lowering yourself to their level which is what you did in this post sorry but personally I don't care either way but just let karma take care of those two you don't need to friend!!! Hope this is not my last post but that of course is up to you just a little insight."

Another of Steve's members that will be banned....

"SteveI:

It had been my understanding that you and your new wife intended to live a life according to Christian principles. Apparently you've changed your mind. This post is DISGRACEFUL, and I'm just gonna go on the assumption that you don't truthfully need this explained to you.

I"m probably just spitting in the wind here, but perhaps you should consider a complete retraction and public apology. I just cannot understand the need for this kind of behavior.

Maynard"

• Upvote 2

Ugh my skin crawls when he says "blessings". I tried to tell him last year when he was tantruming that he was now in the public eye and that with that, he was going to be scrutinized and he had to let it roll of of him. But seems none of my messages were read or listened to. What a big baby. Waahhhh.

• Upvote 3

That is what a real turn off on these sites... ya ya yah... and from a big Christian, too. I'm not that fond of Tony or zzzzzzzzz, but I read all these guys with a grain of salt, and yes, that means SteveI, too. All these guys have this Ego problem, and I will be happy to never look at another Dinar site, again... So Go Iraq... and these goof balls can go back to what they were doing ..