Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time is near to raise the three zeros: Dated Dec ,2011

Seabee

I dunno. If Iraq RVs even one-to-one, doesn't that mean the US must be willing to give them $1 for 1 Dinar if they, or you as an investor, ask for it? That would mean the US would have to be willing to pay out more than they actually have in USD, considering how many dinar Iraq has out there.

Edited by lotsofdinar

I dunno. If Iraq RVs even one-to-one, doesn't that mean the US must be willing to give them $1 for 1 Dinar if they, or you as an investor, ask for it?

it goes from the investor, to the bank, to the u.s.t. to iraq. then iraq sends funds (electronic transfer, which gets converted) back. just like a direct deposit, but on a much higher scale. nothing different than when a country pays a loan payment to another country. iraq has much more dinar in the cbi, than out, so they make a huge profit after paying the funds, kinda a no-brainer........

• Upvote 2

I mean, I'm going to ask for good ole USD for my Dinar, not oil.

"it goes from the investor, to the bank, to the u.s.t. to iraq. then iraq sends funds (electronic transfer, which gets converted) back."

So, I give my Dinar to the bank, who give me $1 million USD for my $1 million Dinar, the bank sends it to the UST, who gives the bank $1 million USD for my $1 million dinar, then the UST sends the dinar to Iraq, who sends what back? A value based on what? I'm just not understanding how the US breaks even, I guess.

Edited by lotsofdinar

"it goes from the investor, to the bank, to the u.s.t. to iraq. then iraq sends funds (electronic transfer, which gets converted) back."

So, I give my Dinar to the bank, who give me $1 million USD for my $1 million Dinar, the bank sends it to the UST, who gives the bank $1 million USD for my $1 million dinar, then the UST sends the dinar to Iraq, who sends what back? A value based on what? I'm just not understanding how the US breaks even, I guess.

This has always been the fundamental question. There is no value. That's why they call it worthless currency. 30 trillion worth of it. But.....evidently, according to Sonny and other believers, Iraq can call it valuable and force US banks to pay 1000 times what it's worth now (1 to 1) and make us all multi millionaires. Not only that, Iraq 'could' support a 3 to 1 exchange. Well shoot darn phooey we'll just have to settle for less.

The Iraqi's are a proud people...that's why they love the dollar so much

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

it actually doesnt serve a purpose, there is no way they could lop first, unless they have lower denom notes ready to go, if not they would have to carry to much currency to buy goods, a rate change will come first, not a high rate hike .10-.30 then they will lop. a straight up lop doesnt build a private sector, and doesnt raise purchasing power. come on you know all this......

Thank you Sonny, much appreciated. Go RV!

Actually it does serve a purpose for Iraq....that is why many many countries have done it before them.

Actually no it doesnt serve a purpose for Iraq to lop, just because other countries have done it before.

This has always been the fundamental question. There is no value. That's why they call it worthless currency. 30 trillion worth of it. But.....evidently, according to Sonny and other believers, Iraq can call it valuable and force US banks to pay 1000 times what it's worth now (1 to 1) and make us all multi millionaires. Not only that, Iraq 'could' support a 3 to 1 exchange. Well shoot darn phooey we'll just have to settle for less.

The Iraqi's are a proud people...that's why they love the dollar so much

Yea why not? In general, Just because ones belief system does not allow them to somehow become a millionaire because they made a right investment? I think that is just lame the whole lop theory.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 1

if they came in low .10-.30 and then lop, One, would think everyone would know it will go up from there and you would have more people buying dinars and the people that didnt believe also jumping in, i know i would be cashing in and then buying the new one knowing it will go to at least 3 something

What really is confusing is you party poopers that think there is going to be a lop, why the hell are you even on here? Is your life that dull and uneventful that you just come on web sites to be negative. If you think it will lop sell your dinars (If you havnt already) and move on.

• Upvote 2

What really is confusing is you party poopers that think there is going to be a lop, why the hell are you even on here? Is your life that dull and uneventful that you just come on web sites to be negative. If you think it will lop sell your dinars (If you havnt already) and move on.

If you only want to be lied to...then you are certainly in the correct investment.

• Downvote 1

This is exactly what Iraqi Officials been saying all along. It will be a LOP at first, then a RV, finally a float against the Dollar. It can start as early as this month. It may take till 2014 & beyond to complete the entire process. I have got many negatives for saying this before but this is what's coming out of Iraq. Open your eyes & ears. Read what is going on. Research. Rumors are meaningless.

I disagree. Quote from the author of this plan. " the Iraqi war will pay for itself". Now you tell me, how will it pay for itself if they lop? Please help me with that mr negative.

since you just joined ill break it down, the decision is as much the imf-world bank decision as it is iraq, iraq has little-no debt, they will be at 3 mbpd in the next 6-8 months (more than anyone except saudi) if the value increases it increases, your dinar, joe johnsons dinar, g.w bush's dinar, and most importantly iraq's dinar goes up in value, so when it does rv they will be paying with more valued dinar. i never thought or do i think it will come out even close to 3.00, .10-.30 is all i believe the imf will allow, because they have the final say, not iraq......... its called world economics

Iraq is actually #12 in Oil Production, (far from #2) behind Russia, Saudi Arabia, U.S., Iran, Canada, China, Mexico, U.A.E, Brazil, Kuwait and Venezuela. They currently produce just over 2 million bpd, and aren't expected to increase drastically for at least 10 years.

• Upvote 2

Actually you go to your bank and cash in (at a 1:1 for example) 1 million dinar, you get back less from the bank because they can set the spread at whatever they want. Then you get taxed by the state and feds and lose another 40 percent of your "earnings". So the US has already made about 400,000 on your 1 million by you simply cashing in. And they then will use the dinar you cashed in to purchase oil or other natural resources and iraq never has to send a dime in return. That, my friend, is a very simple explanation of a very very complex world of financial transactions. So don't for one minute think you will walk away with any more than 60-65% of your total value of dinar after taxes and bank spreads. VIP has options for wokring to get the most of your investment and pay less, but if you just walk in a bank....the US makes out BIGTIME.

I disagree. Quote from the author of this plan. " the Iraqi war will pay for itself". Now you tell me, how will it pay for itself if they lop? Please help me with that mr negative.

This war and reconstruction costs have been paid for through Iraqs oil sales.....

Thats what was meant by the war costs not being so heavy on the american taxpayers....

Bush never stated the war would pay for itself and the american taxpayers wont pay a dime....

Actually no it doesnt serve a purpose for Iraq to lop, just because other countries have done it before.

Yea why not? In general, Just because ones belief system does not allow them to somehow become a millionaire because they made a right investment? I think that is just lame the whole lop theory.

Until you understand fully the dynamics of a currency redenomination you really cant be successful in downplaying it and dismissing it or even trying to debate about it.....

Just a little FYI....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Actually you go to your bank and cash in (at a 1:1 for example) 1 million dinar, you get back less from the bank because they can set the spread at whatever they want. Then you get taxed by the state and feds and lose another 40 percent of your "earnings". So the US has already made about 400,000 on your 1 million by you simply cashing in. And they then will use the dinar you cashed in to purchase oil or other natural resources and iraq never has to send a dime in return. That, my friend, is a very simple explanation of a very very complex world of financial transactions. So don't for one minute think you will walk away with any more than 60-65% of your total value of dinar after taxes and bank spreads. VIP has options for wokring to get the most of your investment and pay less, but if you just walk in a bank....the US makes out BIGTIME.

Sorry but this is one of the biggest "dinar myths" that continues to confuse people...if you do the math on how much it would take satisfy the trillions that would need to be paid out you will find that it would take over 40 years if they didn't use any of the oil revenue to run their country...even if they continued to increase production significantly...but you might be able to double your money.

iraq has much more dinar in the cbi, than out, so they make a huge profit after paying the funds, kinda a no-brainer........

That's kind of like saying that because I have a book of checks I have plenty of money...CBI prints dinar so it really doesn't matter how much they have...it's their liability..but only when it is released into the market....

• Downvote 6

Sorry but this is one of the biggest "dinar myths" that continues to confuse people...if you do the math on how much it would take satisfy the trillions that would need to be paid out you will find that it would take over 40 years if they didn't use any of the oil revenue to run their country...even if they continued to increase production significantly...but you might be able to double your money.

That's kind of like saying that because I have a book of checks I have plenty of money...CBI prints dinar so it really doesn't matter how much they have...it's their liability..but only when it is released into the market....

This thread is some funn a$$ stuff!!!

Dude you seriously need to get a life! You have an ad in the selling dinar section...stating you have been "divesting" and are selling your "final mil of dinar" yet you are still hanging around waisting your time talkin your same nonsense you always talk....we get this is the stupidest thing ever....we are all stupid and crazy....BLAH BLAH BLAH...give it a rest already....if I trusted you or anything about you Id give you 1500 for your stupid mil in dinar that you are begging for someone to give you a 1000...

You are seriously pathetic....just leave already...funniest thing your "divesting" lmao...you probably never have owned more than that! OMG ROTFL....You are somethin else man...u just like to make yourself feel smart...we get ALL THE DYNAMICS OF A RD....now move along already!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I am confident that the CBI has been taking down the circulation(IQD) over the last 18 months. Why else would there be references to different stages of completion. (000's) No one knows fore sure but I, for one am tired of individuals, on this website, whom have nothing to gain (JMW) since they are sellouts and just continue to try to poor salt in the wound. What's wrong with you? Go away! Deep down, are you afraid that all of us, less intelligent folks, might just make a profit, and that would really piss you off. I have no respect for someone who spouts poison and doesn't even have a dog, in the fight. I thought you (jmw) said you were gone after you sold your last million. I guess this reveals what I already knew about you and a lot of the others in your group. A group that really is small but has a lot of members under the same IP address. Jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am confident that the CBI has been taking down the circulation(IQD) over the last 18 months. Why else would there be references to different stages of completion. (000's) No one knows fore sure but I, for one am tired of individuals, on this website, whom have nothing to gain (JMW) since they are sellouts and just continue to try to poor salt in the wound. What's wrong with you? Go away! Deep down, are you afraid that all of us, less intelligent folks, might just make a profit, and that would really piss you off. I have no respect for someone who spouts poison and doesn't even have a dog, in the fight. I thought you (jmw) said you were gone after you sold your last million. I guess this reveals what I already knew about you and a lot of the others in your group. A group that really is small but has a lot of members under the same IP address. Jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said! Its retarded!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Why is that whenever realistic conversations/discussions takes place, ones who arent even involved just whine as if they take it personal because it might not mean the best things possible for something they invested their money on and reasons why they did??

I ask the same thing everytime you or one of your lopper buddys state your unrealistic claims. This thing is far more than what your RD theory supports keep. Theres alot more to this then just currency....and the artificially placed numbers you all state as fact. Its fact to you but not to me. To each there own keep...doesnt mean its rite or wrong...just how we are made up as individuals.

But for your boy jmw to keep up the same old tired fight...when he is begging to sell his last mil...its retarded.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Why is that whenever realistic conversations/discussions takes place, ones who arent even involved just whine as if they take it personal because it might not mean the best things possible for something they invested their money on and reasons why they did??

Did you just include yourself as one of the negative members? it kinda looks like it. i dont take it personal and im not sure your conversations are realistic, you do seem to always

push the negative outcome of this investment and its like a broken record. .

• Upvote 2

I ask the same thing everytime you or one of your lopper buddys state your unrealistic claims. This thing is far more than what your RD theory supports keep. Theres alot more to this then just currency....and the artificially placed numbers you all state as fact. Its fact to you but not to me. To each there own keep...doesnt mean its rite or wrong...just how we are made up as individuals.

But for your boy jmw to keep up the same old tired fight...when he is begging to sell his last mil...its retarded.

But they arent so unrealistic when looking at the information we have availible.....

Whether they are 100% correct or not is another issue, but all the known facts we do have, until proven wrong, do make it hard to see how this can be pulled off in such an extent that most are speaking about.....

Its not unrealistic for the dinar to rise in value.....as it surely will, but for the few unanswered questions that rise up over and over it holds a black cloud over what we have invested in and what we hoped for....and one of those is about how much is in circulation.....

No matter how you try to reason it, there is no denying the fact that it MUST be dealt with and in a big way to get our expected returns in this....it keeps getting brought up because there is no solid answer for how it can be done with that hanging over us....and its one of the very basics of simple economics.....the more you have of something, the less its worth...it is inflated from all the information availible....

Another point that gets brought up every once in a while but most never think about what kind of inflation it would bring to the economy of Iraq if they did have trillions in circulation, and all of a sudden the dinar shot up to a 1 to 1 with the USD.....it could be potentially damaging....

As long as some of these far-fetched RV scenerios are being tossed around forums as fact, you will have the ones who have been around for a little while and will pick them apart because of their misleading statements....Hell I know if I cant pick something apart with a little bit of research then its probly pretty solid!!

Did you just include yourself as one of the negative members? it kinda looks like it. i dont take it personal and im not sure your conversations are realistic, you do seem to always

push the negative outcome of this investment and its like a broken record. .

That wasent even geared towards "negative members" hahaha it was quite general.....Im sorry I cant tell you stories of vast riches, Im just going off whats being posted in the news/forums....

When there is more positive about the currency and our outlook, you will surely see me talking about that.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This war and reconstruction costs have been paid for through Iraqs oil sales.....

Thats what was meant by the war costs not being so heavy on the american taxpayers....

Bush never stated the war would pay for itself and the american taxpayers wont pay a dime....

Until you understand fully the dynamics of a currency redenomination you really cant be successful in downplaying it and dismissing it or even trying to debate about it.....

Just a little FYI....

I understand the RD theory and it will not happen. See when i explain things about an alternative way of looking at it, here you are telling me i dont understand the RD, when i am not talking about the RD. Just a little FYI for you also. Life is not just about a LOP Keepm.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why do LOPsters pretend to believe everything they read, and all the more if it is negative?

• Upvote 1