Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3.61 on FOREX 12/15

wavggg

I am here to pick on you....;)

Again you lie. It's obvious you are here to try to disappoint other people, in the hopes that you might possibly be right and then can again claim superior knowledge by saying that you knew this in advance.

Sorry for the hijack.....my son was just invited to be a member of Mensa :) okay...back to the conversation!

You can jump in any time you want. The parent of a Mensa kid has to be proud, and I am proud for you. For myself, I have never talked much about this, and I feel silly doing it now, but once in a great while, one has to pull out the big guns. hahaha

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::D:PB):P:D:rolleyes:

hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW, how sweet that would be, with 3.61 I could really gift my Church and the Charities and help many of the people that society has kicked aside like Veterans that are homeless and many others not to mention making Life easier for my sweet wife and myself.

Merry Christmas and Happy RV, one and all! :rolleyes:

Hey DV Pals:

My appologies for actually postiing 2 rumors within 2 weeks.

Today my pal relayed that he got a text message from his M/E colleagues that the rate is 3.61 and should appear on FOREX on 12/15 when they update.

He says they are not calling it a Revaluation (RV) but a re-institution (RI) of the previous value of the currency... (never heard that before)

I have no proof. He does have treasuriy insiders in his camp to which he turns for validation.

Supposedly there is a mass exodus to Dubai to set up to collect.. (any knowledge of this at-large?)

I only hope this is true and not just another fire-drill.

Best,

gg

Well, if rumors I have been hearing are true, this is good. I have heard that the banks will have it several days before it is on the Forex or available to currency traders, so to me this still says we may get our RV this coming week so far as cashing in at a bank so the UST can benefit. Again... just another rumor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey DV Pals:

My appologies for actually postiing 2 rumors within 2 weeks.

Today my pal relayed that he got a text message from his M/E colleagues that the rate is 3.61 and should appear on FOREX on 12/15 when they update.

He says they are not calling it a Revaluation (RV) but a re-institution (RI) of the previous value of the currency... (never heard that before)

I have no proof. He does have treasuriy insiders in his camp to which he turns for validation.

Supposedly there is a mass exodus to Dubai to set up to collect.. (any knowledge of this at-large?)

I only hope this is true and not just another fire-drill.

Best,

gg

So what does this mean if you have 100,000 dinar?

I am a member of Mensa and have an I.Q. of 169. So when I tell you that there is a vast difference in intelligence and knowledge, you may be able to understand that, if you are, indeed, as intelligent as you claim, you still have a distance to go to gather the knowledge needed to tell us we will never be rich. Furthermore, you lie. You can't write a sentence without an effort at sarcasm, but it is clear that your only purpose was an attempt to disappoint me a priori in my hopes and dreams regarding the dinar. However, if what you claim is true, you are certainly not sorry about it, which means you are lying. If you will lie about this small thing, you will lie about much bigger things as well, such as the possibilities of the dinar. Words are very powerful, and you should be much more careful how you use them.

Well played Francie26 - Nicely done. (Oh...and you have me beat by 11 points on the last Stanford-Binet I took :lol: )

• Upvote 2

I am a member of Mensa and have an I.Q. of 169. So when I tell you that there is a vast difference in intelligence and knowledge, you may be able to understand that, if you are, indeed, as intelligent as you claim, you still have a distance to go to gather the knowledge needed to tell us we will never be rich. Furthermore, you lie. You can't write a sentence without an effort at sarcasm, but it is clear that your only purpose was an attempt to disappoint me a priori in my hopes and dreams regarding the dinar. However, if what you claim is true, you are certainly not sorry about it, which means you are lying. If you will lie about this small thing, you will lie about much bigger things as well, such as the possibilities of the dinar. Words are very powerful, and you should be much more careful how you use them.

Well said Francie26. When I read your reply it reminded me of a study I've done on personalities. For him to insult us who are invested in dinars, shows that he was a loner growing up. He compensates for his weaknesses (which secretly makes him feel powerless and never satisfied) by putting up a facade so that people think he is smart and successful like buying a fancy car and owning expensive things. An obvious show off. He believes everyone is an idiot and he is always right. He's fooled himself that he's smarter than anyone and wants the last word in every conversation. If you shared something interesting, he will reply back with something else he thinks is more interesting. This gives him drive and purpose to want to be the center of attention. This type of personality thinks the world revolves around them and will look for a debate or someone to challenge. This type of person finds fulfillment in making people feel small and enjoys the attention because it feeds his ego. They depend on their own strength so they can praise themselves that they are self-made. There is no accountability and he is able to say whatever he wants to whoever because he thinks himself some type of god or judge over people.

But I could be completely wrong and he just needs a hug. =)

Check out this funny clip from Austin Powers-

• Upvote 2

Certainly someone with an IQ of 169 is able to comprehend that a straight RV of $3.61 is not only absurd but impossible. A third grader could figure that one out... 27 Trillion IQD (give or take) in circulation x 3.61 = $97,470,000,000,000. That's over 97 Trillion dollars of value. The whole world only has $2 trillion in circulation. Please explain how this is even plausible.

You're right, I do lie, but numbers do not.

P.S. I don't know the outcome of this event or even if there will be an outcome. I just don't want people ignoring facts and replacing it with their fantasies. Scratch that. People can think whatever their little hearts desire. As for me, I will stick with what I can prove. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Mrs. Mensa, please explain this flawed logic to us non-Mensa types. How can someone who claims something to be true, and the bearer of said truth, has no remorse, or feel sorry for said truth, be lying, if claimed truth is true? I do not understand.

Certainly someone with an IQ of 169 is able to comprehend that a straight RV of $3.61 is not only absurd but impossible. A third grader could figure that one out... 27 Trillion IQD (give or take) in circulation x 3.61 = $97,470,000,000,000. That's over 97 Trillion dollars of value. The whole world only has $2 trillion in circulation. Please explain how this is even plausible.

You're right, I do lie, but numbers do not.

P.S. I don't know the outcome of this event or even if there will be an outcome. I just don't want people ignoring facts and replacing it with their fantasies. Scratch that. People can think whatever their little hearts desire. As for me, I will stick with what I can prove. ;)

Value does not mean circulation. How is the US in 15 trillion debt, with only 2 trillion in total circulation. It is possible, because 97 trillion will not be spent all at one time, it will be in banks and appear as a digital number on checking account balances. Thus, making Iraq, the richest country in the world.

Edited by anonymou5
  • Upvote 4

Mrs. Mensa, please explain this flawed logic to us non-Mensa types. How can someone who claims something to be true, and the bearer of said truth, has no remorse, or feel sorry for said truth, be lying, if claimed truth is true? I do not understand.

Value does not mean circulation. How is the US in 15 trillion debt, with only 2 trillion in total circulation. It is possible, because 97 trillion will not be spent all at one time, it will be in banks and appear as a digital number on checking account balances. Thus, making Iraq, the richest country in the world.

There is under a trillion usd in circulation. Why would we want Iraq to be the richest country in the world? Shouldn't we want America to be? We have way more oil than they do. Obviously 15 trillion is paid over time. Its like taking cash out of one pocket and sticking it in another. It's all the same money. To even suggest Iraq can go from being worth under $30 billion to almost $100 Trillion is borders on insanity. But I will respect your view and leave it at that. Whatever happens, happens.

• Upvote 3

There is under a trillion usd in circulation. Why would we want Iraq to be the richest country in the world? Shouldn't we want America to be? We have way more oil than they do. Obviously 15 trillion is paid over time. Its like taking cash out of one pocket and sticking it in another. It's all the same money. To even suggest Iraq can go from being worth under $30 billion to almost $100 Trillion is borders on insanity. But I will respect your view and leave it at that. Whatever happens, happens.

I never said I wanted Iraq to be the richest country in the world, I'm sure that Iraq wants to be the richest, though, and this is the way they can accomplish this.

"There is under a trillion usd in circulation. Why would we want Iraq to be the richest country in the world? Shouldn't we want America to be? We have way more oil than they do. Obviously 15 trillion is paid over time. Its like taking cash out of one pocket and sticking it in another. It's all the same money. To even suggest Iraq can go from being worth under $30 billion to almost $100 Trillion is borders on insanity. But I will respect your view and leave it at that. Whatever happens, happens."

America seems and acts like we should be the richest in the world....but how can we when we are 15 trill in debt... we owe everyone :blink: ....we just have influence over the rest of the world which kinda keeps us up on that "powerhouse" plain. <_<

Iraq may be striving to be the richest, and could be close being that, with all the resources (oil, and precious metals) they are sitting on currently. they have just not had the freedom and or purchasing power to do so, so they have the ability to become a wealthy county IF they get all their camels in a row and get it right after this RV or whatever they do.....

America reconizes the potential of Iraq, why do you think we are assisting in lifting the chapter 7 and buying Dinar at auctions...... we dont want to leave our troops living there forever... plus america is probably thinking we will be striking a good deal or better deal with iraq for barrels of oil..or metals.... always a alterier motive in politics. B)

anyway.....whatever it means or doesnt mean.....GO RV and praying for a nice number.... :lol:

I think what is missing from this discussion is that there are important facts that seem to be ignored (conveniently or otherwise) by the "balance sheet guys." Sorry to disappoint, but none of us will derive the answer by simply looking at the balance sheets. The IQD RV is much more than a simple accounting exercise. The RV (WHEN it occurs) will have its value determined by a significant number of geopolitical factors, some of which have been discussed on this forum, some of which we aren't even aware of yet.

In the final analysis, a transaction of this magnitude and influence will be determined by PEOPLE, not by mechanistic assumptions about the systems the people manage. 1 + 1 = 2 may appear to be a safe way of looking at the world to some, but in the final analysis, it falls far short of describing how this incredibly complex world really works.

• Upvote 1

Hey Pals -

CAVEAT- I figured I better be the one to share this with everyone well in advance of the 12/15 date mentioned in the previous post I submitted -before I get bashed as a false prophet. I do not want to be a guru. I do not want to be the source of anyone's hope or despair. I just want to stay in honor with everyone here and tell you what I hear, when I hear it. Please don't shoot me/ While I feel there is credibility behind this, it is still a rumor and - even experts can be deceived. - On to the update...

I just got off the phone with my pal. His associate just returned from the M/E on other business. This is the same fellow who previously gave us the 12/15 date. That was before this trip. He confirmed that a bunch of people had flown to Dubai with suitcases full of IQD in anticipation of a cash-in. Everyone at the hotel was disappointed to learn that it was not going down now, after all. It appears that the date of 12/15 has most likely been blocked, allegedly by other agendas.

The strong opinion within their ranks is that the RI will be bumped to March 2012. This is likely to allow Big O (not Oprah) the chance to look like a hero, get re-elected and scoop up as much as he can get for himself and the IRS/IMF/WB. I wonder what his % commission is for doing the "dirty work" and keeping his mouth shut?

This delay will also allow several struggling European countries to go into full default. They won't be able to save their butts with their revalued IQD in time. Then the IMF/WF can step in with a debt rescue plan and assume control over them - by leveraging them so deep in debt that their Sovereignty will never see the light of day again. Thank the tie-in with the Rothschilds and the usual banking suspects for the holdup.

If this is all plays out to be true, I will be really sad that what was possibly going to be a way for Iraq to step back into the world stage as a dominant player is being re-engineered to be used as a tool to lower the world deeper into domination by NWO banksters. Yeah, we will be the accidental beneficiaries of the plot, but man, what a sour feeling it gives me. (No don't offer to take my IQD to help my conscience out - I'll deal with it myself!)

Anyway Boys and Girls... that is what I just got and now you have it too.

Best to all and Go DINAR!

gg

(I will also start a new thread on this to make sure everyone gets it)

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...