Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide IT

Hawaii 50

Happy Birthday - I will be moving back to the OP area after this thing happens. Lived in Lenexa till about 1 1/2 years ago. My three year old son still lives there with his mom. Finances have kept me from him for most of 2010 and 2011. Miss him terribly. Divorce is surey the creation of the Devil.

Thank you for the birthday greeting! Divorce is ugly. I was married for 21 years. Just pick yourself up and move on...relationships don't always last forever....better days are ahead! I've been thinking about finding a little charmer in Brookside to make beautiful...you know...a Viking kitchen( I used to sell high-end appliances), hardwood floors, mature trees, wonderful neighbors,close to the plaza,etc. My grandchildren are in Lawrence and Clinton; so I would still be in-between. I'll figure it out, eventually. We are certainly going to have alot of choices and opportunity for greatness after the RV/RI. I also kinda see myself going over to IHOP a little more....you know... for the corporate worship and to pray for Israel.I'm just so grateful for being included in this life-changing blessing...and the big picture...the global shift...it's so much greater than us. I wish you all the best as you reunite with your precious son, and may you receive wisdom, health, and happiness. GO RV!!!

Ok here goes, I am certainly NO guru but with what has happened this pass month and what is going to happen this week with the U.N..

I'll make a wild prediction that it's between Dec. 16th and Christmas Day!

If, I'm correct will you kindly send me a donation for Chairty work? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the birthday greeting! Divorce is ugly. I was married for 21 years. Just pick yourself up and move on...relationships don't always last forever....better days are ahead! I've been thinking about finding a little charmer in Brookside to make beautiful...you know...a Viking kitchen( I used to sell high-end appliances), hardwood floors, mature trees, wonderful neighbors,close to the plaza,etc. My grandchildren are in Lawrence and Clinton; so I would still be in-between. I'll figure it out, eventually. We are certainly going to have alot of choices and opportunity for greatness after the RV/RI. I also kinda see myself going over to IHOP a little more....you know... for the corporate worship and to pray for Israel.I'm just so grateful for being included in this life-changing blessing...and the big picture...the global shift...it's so much greater than us. I wish you all the best as you reunite with your precious son, and may you receive wisdom, health, and happiness. GO RV!!!

Thank you for the well wishes...the same to you and yours. I am hoping to find a nice retreat on some acreage just outside johnson county myself, after this happens.

Yes... I seriously think it's coming down to the next two to three weeks, and then it should be over! Whew, what a ride! rolleyes.gif Looking forward to the next chapter of this saga! ... what do we do with all that mullah? emot-woot.giflaugh.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif