Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide IT

Hawaii 50

This is the Best month so far for Dinar Vets! I love the way the good news is flooding in! How many People are really hopeful that the Rv will happen within the next 30 days? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanx hawaii50... now I can't get that song out of my head... and my foot keeps tapping!!! :lol: Not a bad thing! I enjoy your enthusiasm...

Although I think we are lookin' at mid-month... it would be so much fun to cash in this Tuesday, which is my 50th birthday. GO RV! :D

Happy up coming Bday! :D I love that song all I can think of is the movie Vacation, when Chevy Chase was driving the family truckster and the hot super model, Christie Brinkley I think), in the Ferrari pulled up along side of them and that song was playing, nothing like a good tune mixed with the purr of a fine sports car revving up! :lol:

Edited by DiveDeepSix

This is the Best month so far for Dinar Vets! I love the way the good news is flooding in! How many People are really hopeful that the Rv will happen within the next 30 days? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bookem Danno! I'm thinking the same thing and it's hard to get any sleep. So I'm working hard hoping one day in the next 27 days I'll be able to take a long vacation with all my family in Fairfield...

• Upvote 1

That would make a good jingle for a Depends commercial. laugh.gif

Any time after 9:00 am CST Thursday will be good for me. That is when I hit the Ground in the great state of TEXAS from Afghanistan. So I will be ready.

WELCOME HOME OLEMAN !! Will be Glad to have ya' back in the States! Have a safe triptongue.gif

Happy up coming Bday! :D I love that song all I can think of is the movie Vacation, when Chevy Chase was driving the family truckster and the hot super model, Christie Brinkley I think), in the Ferrari pulled up along side of them and that song was playing, nothing like a good tune mixed with the purr of a fine sports car revving up! :lol:

Thanks,Dive. Although I'm a size 4 blonde...not quite as cute as Christie...I will be takin' a few roadtrips in my new Lexus RX350...and yeah, I'll be singin', " I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!" :lol:

Although I think we are lookin' at mid-month... it would be so much fun to cash in this Tuesday, which is my 50th birthday. GO RV! :D

Happy Birthday - I will be moving back to the OP area after this thing happens. Lived in Lenexa till about 1 1/2 years ago. My three year old son still lives there with his mom. Finances have kept me from him for most of 2010 and 2011. Miss him terribly. Divorce is surey the creation of the Devil.