Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do you send a Private Message?

wineguy

Go to the profile of the person you want to send a message to.

Click on the "Send Me A Message" under the profile picture.

When the window pops up, enter your subject and text and

click send.

If the message cannot be sent then the member may have

disabled the ability to send them a message.

:hug::hug:

• Upvote 1

click send.

Hi TexasGranny,

Thanks for your reply. I tried clicking on your picture to get your profile, but did not see the "Send me a message" link. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong? Or...do you have to be a VIP member to send PMs???

• Upvote 1

wineguy - I believe you do have to be VIP in order to use the Private Messaging system. (mod's, correct me here if I'm wrong) And then you're limited to starting one PM thread a day. Once a thread is started, you can go back & forth on that thread numerous times, but can't start another PM thread until the next day. Hope that helps.

wineguy - I believe you do have to be VIP in order to use the Private Messaging system. (mod's, correct me here if I'm wrong) And then you're limited to starting one PM thread a day. Once a thread is started, you can go back & forth on that thread numerous times, but can't start another PM thread until the next day. Hope that helps.

Hi paperboy. I kinda figured that out...thanks! I just joined as a VIP member so I guess now I'm officially one of the "club."

click send.

When you do this, can you send your personal email address? I know you can try to do it, but my question is: will it go through to the receiver without parts of it being omitted?

When you do this, can you send your personal email address? I know you can try to do it, but my question is: will it go through to the receiver without parts of it being omitted?

Short answer is Yes. Anything you type in a PM is going to show on the other end just as you sent it.

:twocents:

• 3 months later...

click send.

If the member disables their ability to receive PM's is the error message "The member cannot receive any new messages"?

If the member disables their ability to receive PM's is the error message "The member cannot receive any new messages"?

I'm not 100% sure of the Message, but yes, if the member has the "Disable my personal messenger" box check, then they can't send or receive PM's. Also, you can only send PM's to other VIP's.

-

• Upvote 1

I'm not 100% sure of the Message, but yes, if the member has the "Disable my personal messenger" box check, then they can't send or receive PM's. Also, you can only send PM's to other VIP's.

-

That's funny you're the one to answer this because you were the intended target for the PM. :lol:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Welcome to the greatest show on earth wineguy... as we used to say in Wisconsin... would you like some cheese with that wine? wink.giflaugh.gif

And I think we can add you to the very long list of folks helped by the granny from Texas... she quietly does her job day in and day out with the faithfulness of a saint! tip_hat.gif Man I love the folks around here... I hope you learn to do so as well wineguy! biggrin.gif Speaking of wine... do you make it, or just enjoy it? Or both??? smile.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Rodandstaff,

You are so right, Texas Granny is so faithfull to us always pointing us in the right direction.

Markinsa & Paperboy do the same, all 3 need a day off WITH PAY :blink:

Good to be a member of a website with direction and not the BS of the other Guru's.

Now all we need is an RV!!!!!

Heck

Welcome to the greatest show on earth wineguy... as we used to say in Wisconsin... would you like some cheese with that wine? wink.giflaugh.gif

And I think we can add you to the very long list of folks helped by the granny from Texas... she quietly does her job day in and day out with the faithfulness of a saint! tip_hat.gif Man I love the folks around here... I hope you learn to do so as well wineguy! biggrin.gif Speaking of wine... do you make it, or just enjoy it? Or both??? smile.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

paperboy. Now your pushing your luck. Of course you deserve a day off and I know Adam has one planned out for you . I even know the date. Are you sure you'll be able to handle it. Here goes. The day will be the day after the RV. :lmao: :lmao: :woot: :woot: On a more serious note thank you all for helpiing set everyone on the straight and narrow with no BS. Go RrrrrrVvvvvv