Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sales Stop This End Of Week----FALSE RUMOR!

ladwiss

its posted Adam its all there

In your post you said Ali called "Adam and all the rest liars"...

I don't think he did Adam...I emailed him and questioned things being posted on this site (run by you) and certain ones posting stuff. I asked him TWICE - and specifically WHICH one is a liar? he didn't elaborate

So you took it upon yourself to elaborate? I don't think that's honorable at all.

Well....I posted about this. Guess you caught it. Waiting for your response. And yes it is on Dinartrade site, ?????? And also on post for Dinar Trade cash in process.

Thanks for posting on the forum, but... this forum gets over 1000 posts a day, and I don't read them all. Please PM me if you have something that needs my attention, or PM a mod and they will call me if it's an emergency.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam I don't know the whole thing but the other night someone posted that someone said that Ali did call 1 person here a liar, It wasn't Wayne&Leah. I don't want to say who Ali called a liar but I wasn't you, that I am sure.

But it was posted that Ali did say that. It was in the Chat logs.

I am not so sure. I thought the rumor was that that one dealer would stop sales this week, not that all of them would. The decision to stop is an individual decision; no one has the authority to stop them all.

Are you really USNA 67 ? I am USAFA 69 ? Glad to see others on the site and chiming in..:wave:

I would not trust your guy in SD....I know 2 people that paid a dealer in S.D, by amx and visa, was charge and billed by their cc companys and never got their order... amx is reversing the charges on one guy but the other who use via is having to fight the bank, etc.

In your post you said Ali called "Adam and all the rest liars"...

So you took it upon yourself to elaborate? I don't think that's honorable at all.

Thanks for posting on the forum, but... this forum gets over 1000 posts a day, and I don't read them all. Please PM me if you have something that needs my attention, or PM a mod and they will call me if it's an emergency.

Sorry, Adam I should have emailed you..I wanted to make sure you knew about the post, was not trying to make things more difficult, PLEASE except my apology.

Terr