Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well said Pap, and I agree 100% that's why I joined this site. Seemed to me the only one who knows what's going on and isn't totally full of BS is Adam, I read about this investment on several sites and alot on the news, but look forward to what Adam has to say, as I know it may not always be correct but he puts out the best info he can and keeps this thing sane. If I think some one is full of it I will call them out on it, atleast here most of what comes out makes sense along with some great posts from the members with good info too. Keep up the good work all and GO RV its getting cold up here in the northern hemisphere and I want to be on the beach before the first of the year LOL B)

• Upvote 3

A +1 for you Papster, Thanks for putting the post out there, and letting others bump and ride on your words !!!! I too have a lot of admiration for Adam and all the mods for trying to keep this a respectful and informative site :D

Happy holidays to all and to all an RV :D

• Upvote 3

Papster, you hit the nail on the head for sure! Adam is a man one can believe in. I have belonged(certainly past tense) to other sites, then when I discovered what Adam and the others were offering I visited and surfed for a few months; then made the Right move and went VIP!

Hurrah for Adam and the others. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Agreed, Papster. I know of several other sites that have claimed RV dates but obviously nothing. Adam suggested it once but also nothing. He didn't claim it every other week. Just the once. I think there are more of us that don't claim to be gurus that offer up more RV dates than that. Good job, Adam. Keep up the good work. stay grounded. I have only 1 Dinar site book marked... and here I am on it. Thank you Papster for bringing this site, MODS and all, the recognition deserved.

• Upvote 2

I for one agree, ADAM and the MODS have done a great job ,both with cleaning house and keeping us grounded plus 1 for them and we should have a DV party with all the free drinks that's has been promised .... give Adam and the mods a limo ride home....don't want any DWI s ......GO..RV

Edited by jaman
  • Upvote 1

For someone who did not want to be a bum kisser, you do one he!! of a job doing it hahahahahaha

I agree ... the site has been cleaned up a lot and based on what I have sampled at other sites, this is a top contender. Class act all the way, and great to see those freebee ads up, especially for the dog helpers for vets ... cause close to my heart.

Adam, keep up the good work, and thanks for cleaning up the site so much. Don't have to wonder when I log on what kind of shenanigans are going to happen. Lots of debate and heated at times ... but a lot less personal bashing.

Love it.

:)

smee2

To me...there is no other site that comes close when it pertains to the Dinar...the majority of the members as well as the overall set-up of this site are superior......having said that...Adam you know history doesn't always repeat itself.... yes GB will get there again....but we'll get seven!!!!!! can't give you a score (rate) yet but I can even give you a date ........2/5/12!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1