Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News Alert

USNA67

I work with the Iraqi air force in Iraq. I work and live with Iraqi and American soldiers and contractors. I am just wondering where a lot of this suff is comming from, and who said it. We still deal in cash, and i am still asking to see if anybody knows about any paycuts, they seem to know nothing about it (not even higher officers). I will know first hand on this issue of it comes true (if, and i doubt). The iraqis look at this site with me and wonder why people fall for the same stuff over and over.

I work with the Iraqi air force in Iraq. I work and live with Iraqi and American soldiers and contractors. I am just wondering where a lot of this suff is comming from, and who said it. We still deal in cash, and i am still asking to see if anybody knows about any paycuts, they seem to know nothing about it (not even higher officers). I will know first hand on this issue of it comes true (if, and i doubt). The iraqis look at this site with me and wonder why people fall for the same stuff over and over.

Wow, that put a damper on things........

My calendar shows Muhammad's birthday starting at sundown on Thursday.

WOW...! Thanks............. That means we can RV prior to Sundown on the 25th, or on Sunday the 28th...OR......... Oh Well, Only God really knows (smile...!) I guess we'll just have to "wait upon the Lord"...!

RON ;)

It's About Time I Quit Job So I Hope You Know What Your Talking About..... LOL L O L...

All We Can Do Is HOPE.... Lets Hope That We Can Keep Some Money After We Cash In....

DON'T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET......

http://bit.ly/a6ijt5

Thanks for the link DAN. I watched the video, and feel it's just one of thousands of MLM sites that make the same promise. It will work for some and not for others - depending on their personalities and tempraments. I wish you the best in your venture, and hope you can help others who might choose to follow in this endeavor. And, I hope you are very successful in your IQD investment.

RON ;)

This is posted as early morning news in Iraq: "State of alert and preparedness in Baghdad starting next Sunday."

If the RV is to occur before Monday because the Iraqi get paid that day (the reduced rate), then it will probably happen on Sunday, about 5 pm, in Iraq. That will be 0900 am in EST in the USA.

All hands to battle stations Sunday morning, February 28. JMO

Here's the real reason ...Political first: An emergency Security Measures to Protect the Electoral Process

Maliki calls for the participation of Iraqi by outside actors and the Commission was preparing a plan of paragraph 40 to prevent fraud

بغداد

Just curious. Do you own dinar?

like others in this thread i was also in Iraq during last elections, i was in every major city during the buildup and the elections themselves, this security alert is standard for any major event, they flood the citys with checkpoints and patrols...plus if and when it does RV do you think the iraq police will be at work, we wont be the only ones off to the bank

Hello,

Did I miss something? Or is this not the news you were talking about, Not bashing just think it's about the election.

Disable the official working hours from 4 to 8 March to facilitate the holding of elections .. State of alert and preparedness in Baghdad starting next Sunday.