Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News Alert

USNA67

This is posted as early morning news in Iraq: "State of alert and preparedness in Baghdad starting next Sunday."

If the RV is to occur before Monday because the Iraqi get paid that day (the reduced rate), then it will probably happen on Sunday, about 5 pm, in Iraq. That will be 0900 am in EST in the USA.

All hands to battle stations Sunday morning, February 28. JMO

This is posted as early morning news in Iraq: "State of alert and preparedness in Baghdad starting next Sunday."

If the RV is to occur before Monday because the Iraqi get paid that day (the reduced rate), then it will probably happen on Sunday, about 5 pm, in Iraq. That will be 0900 am in EST in the USA.

All hands to battle stations Sunday morning, February 28. JMO

I suspect we need to PRAY without ceasing - until the desired event occurs. Then pray for stability in Iraq and continued increases in the new exchange rate.

RON ;)

I think this is clearly associated with the upcoming elections since the sentence just previous to the line about increasing security as of Sunday is referring to the upcoming elections (work hours). Hope I'm wrong and it is for the RV, but not sure that is what is being said here...