Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Breitling's Baby steps!

jetphyxr

12-2-2011 Guru Breitling December 15th is the next window - the troops are leaving, Shabibi said when the troops leave. That's why you are seeing alot of activity between politicians in Iraq and the U. S. They will have no excuses after the 15th. Rate is going to be about $.86 to $1.17. Reality is they can come in higher than that, but they have to take baby steps.

Incredible nonsense! Please, new people to this arena, use discernment all the time!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 21

How do you support trillions in dinar at a 1 to 1 rate when only having 60 billion in reserves??? Please answer if you think he makes sense :rolleyes:

Ok Mike, now, if you were basing his rate off of a money supply that actually is close to 30 trillion, then yes, I would agree that it is not possible to RV at that high of a rate. However, we know that they have been pulling in the larger notes for the past 2 - 4 years through currency auctions, therefore, decreasing the money supply. Iraq will be able to RV at a 1:1 rate. We don't know the exact amount in circulation right now, but we know they have been pulling notes in for a while. I don't know the exact amount in circulation, and they will never tell us the truth, but I can promise you, it is nowhere near 30 trillion.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

How do you support trillions in dinar at a 1 to 1 rate when only having 60 billion in reserves??? Please answer if you think he makes sense :rolleyes:

With their resources Mike....dude you claim to make 50k a month...whats wrong with you go make some more money and let the little people have their chance...stop being such a selfish dbag!

Adams made the same comments....you believe the numbers in circulation to be true...some dont...infact most dont...just give a rest and sell you 50 million dinar and just walk away! You are a multi millionaire and troll a dinar forum??? LMAO! cmon Mike who you kiddin!

You post yest that you dont want anything but fact to your question...but yet as soon as a boy...by the name...of KEEP THEM WALKING FUNNY who has an avatar that looks like hes as high as can be for all your guidance...cmon mannn!!!

Now keep has done his homework and can tell you everything you wanna know about rd rvs m1 m2 m3 inflation hyperinflation how this happened how this number is true the cbi is saying this and the cbi is saying that! YADA YADA YADA!!!

Breitling is a liar and a big dope and I only agree w about half of what he says...BUT if you listen to his stuff he refers to alot of Scooters research as Scooter post on his site....Scooter has did his homework and thinks it will come out way over a buck!

Now why dont you bring something useful instead if garbage.

The US is pullin out of Iraq...chap7 should be gone soon...HCL appears to be done...gettin close Mike! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Ok Mike, now, if you were basing his rate off of a money supply that actually is close to 30 trillion, then yes, I would agree that it is not possible to RV at that high of a rate. However, we know that they have been pulling in the larger notes for the past 2 - 4 years through currency auctions, therefore, decreasing the money supply. Iraq will be able to RV at a 1:1 rate. We don't know the exact amount in circulation right now, but we know they have been pulling notes in for a while. I don't know the exact amount in circulation, and they will never tell us the truth, but I can promise you, it is nowhere near 30 trillion.

Even if its 1 Trillion they can't do a 1:1 rv. And I would assume the US along with other countries who invest in Iraq have that much.

Keep in mind that the U.S. has not even hit the trillion dollar mark yet and we are 10x(population) larger than Iraq and we are the leading nation of the world. Also, the whole world's money combined is only valued at 2 trillion usd. This is why I am skeptical of an RV at all at this point. Its just simple math and common sense that we tend to ignore in an investment like this.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

HAHAHAHA just like last dec. 15.

.86-1.17??? :lol: :lol: that would make all of us millionaires and most of Iraq! Nice try though!

It will make very few people in Iraq rich. The country will have more buying power. It is still a dinar. It'll just be worth a buck USD. Why do you think they flooded the country with USD while printing one of the most secured notes in history? This investment is filled with average Joes, MLM Folks and 21 year old Know-It-Alls who have not a clue how the real world works. Everybody just relax and stop trying to figure the GOI and CBI out. So Says.........................DayTrader

• Upvote 9

12-2-2011 Guru Breitling December 15th is the next window - the troops are leaving, Shabibi said when the troops leave. That's why you are seeing alot of activity between politicians in Iraq and the U. S. They will have no excuses after the 15th. Rate is going to be about $.86 to $1.17. Reality is they can come in higher than that, but they have to take baby steps.

Incredible nonsense! Please, new people to this arena, use discernment all the time!

If it nonsense, why did you post it? First, you are posting information that you believe is not true. Second, you are associating yourself with something that is not true. Third, if you have paid any attention at all, many think that Breitling knows what he is talking about. Some don't.

Bottom line: You are a merchant of chaos.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Even if its 1 Trillion they can't do a 1:1 rv. And I would assume the US along with other countries who invest in Iraq have that much.

Keep in mind that the U.S. has not even hit the trillion dollar mark yet and we are 10x(population) larger than Iraq and we are the leading nation of the world. Also, the whole world's money combined is only valued at 2 trillion usd. This is why I am skeptical of an RV at all at this point. Its just simple math and common sense that we tend to ignore in an investment like this.

The US is 14 trillion dollars on debt hold on it might be 15 trillion now! Its hard to keep up!

It will make very few people in Iraq rich. The country will have more buying power. It is still a dinar. It'll just be worth a buck USD. Why do you think they flooded the country with USD while printing one of the most secured notes in history? This investment is filled with average Joes, MLM Folks and 21 year old Know-It-Alls who have not a clue how the real world works. Everybody just relax and stop trying to figure the GOI and CBI out. So Says.........................DayTrader

Very nice! Exactly!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why do you think this is nonsense? It actually makes perfect sense. Maybe you need to do more research on what's happening....just sayin

This post has been edited by Mike101: Today, 07:04 AM

The reason they can RV at .86 to 1.17 is because the CBI has stated over and over that they will Delete zeros first or move decimal 3 places to the left. The example they used was that the 30 Trillion dinar will be reduced to 30 Billion by this process of deleting 3 zeros. The 60 Billion Dollars will easily cover that.

Another example would be1,000,000 will turn in to 1,000....or if equal to $.86 value will be worth $86,000 per Million purchased,... before exchange rates.

How much did you pay per million?

Another example would be1,000,000 will turn in to 1,000....or if equal to $.86 value will be worth $86,000 per Million purchased,... before exchange rates.

Whoops...sorry for the misprint

the return should state $860 per Million purchased not $86,000

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If it nonsense, why did you post it? First, you are posting information that you believe is not true. Second, you are associating yourself with something that is not true. Third, if you have paid any attention at all, many think that Breitling knows what he is talking about. Some don't.

Wow. You're so....wrong! This is the rumors section, right? Right off the bat thanks for your comments! I could care less what anybody thinks! It's all opinion and that was my opinion of his statement!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The reason they can RV at .86 to 1.17 is because the CBI has stated over and over that they will Delete zeros first or move decimal 3 places to the left. The example they used was that the 30 Trillion dinar will be reduced to 30 Billion by this process of deleting 3 zeros. The 60 Billion Dollars will easily cover that.

And thats exactly what we dont want them to do....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You obviously have no idea what your talking about with the currency auction. if you did 5 minutes of research you would find that the currency in circulation continues to expand despite the auctions, and you have to look at the cash side of the auction to see how much dinar was bought back. i suggest looking at doc31 previous postings. he explains the auctions in lamens terms. do not believe everything you hear. because you havent found the facts about how the.auctions work or the entire cycle of the monetary policy. good luck to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You obviously have no idea what your talking about with the currency auction. if you did 5 minutes of research you would find that the currency in circulation continues to expand despite the auctions, and you have to look at the cash side of the auction to see how much dinar was bought back. i suggest looking at doc31 previous postings. he explains the auctions in lamens terms. do not believe everything you hear. because you havent found the facts about how the.auctions work or the entire cycle of the monetary policy. good luck to you.

No sir, good luck to you haha B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, this is why its hard to come on this site. People want a 25K to become 25 dinar but than get payed the 25K 1 to 1 ratio. :huh: C'mon people we are smarter than this statement above.

Yet you keep on coming !!!! Have you not noticed that on this site everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it is respectful !!!!

Christine Lagarde of the IMF will be in Washington Tuesday 12/6/2011 to give a speech on the middle East, Maybe she will give us a clue as to where the IMF stands on Iraq and the currency.... I did say MAYBE :D

• Upvote 1

Yet you keep on coming !!!! Have you not noticed that on this site everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it is respectful !!!!

Christine Lagarde of the IMF will be in Washington Tuesday 12/6/2011 to give a speech on the middle East, Maybe she will give us a clue as to where the IMF stands on Iraq and the currency.... I did say MAYBE :D

Thanks. That may turn out to be interesting. She is quite an insightful and intellectual woman! Perhaps she will conduct a Q&A session afterwards!!! HA, ha!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They will have no excuses after the 15th

End Quote

Here we go again.

End Quote

If you call him that then you might add he's not the only one.

Christine Lagarde of the IMF will be in Washington Tuesday 12/6/2011

End Quote

She's in Washington most of the time.

I'm sorry, this is why its hard to come on this site. People want a 25K to become 25 dinar but than get payed the 25K 1 to 1 ratio. :huh: C'mon people we are smarter than this statement above.

Your right. about 75% of people have no clue in the world. All they know is the rvs a comin' and there just waiting for activation any minute now. Half of what people even.hear or read about this investment is just straight. up fake, made up, half truths, and. fantasy theories with absolutely no facts. The gurus have taken over and conquered dinarland. but there still a few survivors around dv.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ooooooo man I love that line Carrello, "Merchant of Chaos." Great image. I assume you write, you have a wonderful grasp on words and imagery. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Thank you once again day trader for this example....some of these people invested should try to educate themselves ...I sure they mean well but there not getting it.......yet......

Dame

Love your common sense approach.... :D

• Downvote 1

Why do you think this is nonsense? It actually makes perfect sense. Maybe you need to do more research on what's happening....just sayin

This post has been edited by Mike101: Today, 07:04 AM