Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am really exicted to be a part of this Adventure! And my optimistc side says things are closer than ever before and accelerating faster than all the former years combined. Gosh Darn I am SOOO READY!! How about you?

Having said that, Ponder for a moment: "If I were the Iraqi Leader, and I had done some really terrible things in my past(as a nation); not to mention that all the historical years of my existance are so incredible that some of my history is traceable in the Bible and Other Important Historical Evidence, and when it looks like it can't get any worse, Suddenly all the World becomes a Stage at my Feet... Countries fromall over the Globe are competing and bidding to do business with me, forgiving debts, repairing and replacing all that has been broken- MOST OF IT FOR FREE- I wonder.... Would I really be in such a Hurry to End it or Change it? Or would I drag every last savory drop of the Soup to its utmost enjoyment? ...... LOL, Just sayin' Peace to All and GO RV!!!

Please entertain me with your comments.

Iraq is so unstable right now, particularly with the US now withdrawn, that their leaders greatest concern is the whole country devolving into civil war. All the interest in the world from foreign business, etc., is nothing without security. The next year or so is going to be pivotal for Iraq, and no US President is ever going to be able to send the troops back there again.

Iraq is so unstable right now, particularly with the US now withdrawn, that their leaders greatest concern is the whole country devolving into civil war. All the interest in the world from foreign business, etc., is nothing without security. The next year or so is going to be pivotal for Iraq, and no US President is ever going to be able to send the troops back there again.

I disagree, partially...an RV will give GREAT stability to the country and faith in their government; HUGE companies are scrambling to get into Iraq; the US and other nations will send troops back in almost immediately if asked. (The Kurds didn't really want us to leave).

The future looks VERY bright! cool.gif

• Upvote 1