Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAMMERMAN POST 1 DEC

Rosy

HAMMERMAN POST 1 DEC

Hammerman and special guest Henry (not his real name but very high up in intel) and papabear along with Bobgetz6 from MIG Forum.

Here are some call notes:

5:14 PM [Florida] Here are some Hammerman call notes from 12/1/11 call : the removing of the flag over Iraq was key. Maliki was not going to allow the RV without the Iraqi flag being in place...because it meant that Iraq owned its own money. If it RVed first under America...America could lay claim to it. Maliki is coming here on Monday. Tuesday he will be signing off on the declaration. hammerman feels it doesn't matter. Highly placed source says Maliki will not arrive on U.S. soil without an RV in his pocket. He wants to come with his own currency already in place. U.S. no longer has any control over RV... Iraq does. Bank codes may be good (remain active) til Monday. But Friday for certain.. When they run out, UST has a contingency plan so it can 'upload' them again very quickly. All speakers on the call believed it will happen within the next 48 hours. Hammerman hedged his bet a bit. Hammerman has heard in the 5ish range for a month now. But cautions that nobody knows for certain. $5.72 plus or minus 45 cents.

Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 18:47

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HAMMERMAN POST 1 DEC

Hammerman and special guest Henry (not his real name but very high up in intel) and papabear along with Bobgetz6 from MIG Forum.

5:14 PM [Florida] Here are some Hammerman call notes from 12/1/11 call : the removing of the flag over Iraq was key. Maliki was not going to allow the RV without the Iraqi flag being in place...because it meant that Iraq owned its own money. If it RVed first under America...America could lay claim to it.

That's probably one of the most foolish statements I have ever read

we never raised our flag in iraq, we were not taking over the country.

people are unreal, bet he lives in a cardboard box down by the river, and smokes oatmeal for breakfast

We never raised the flag in Iraqi. THen what was that I saw being taken down on the news the other morning????

Right....I think it will be 18. That sounds about right. LOL! :blink:

Oh...back to reality...perhaps 1 to 1. Yah, that makes better sense...since that was the plan from the beginning. I feel better now. ;)

Not bashing just asking can you prove the plan to me and the one to one rate.... I am looking for evidence that goes beyond I heard the rate is my undisclosed sourse says, My theroy is the rate is going to be. I honestly would love to see actual proof of the rate and the plan you speak of...

Just for clarity I dont believe a word of the rate being $5.00.

HAMMERMAN POST 1 DEC

5:14 PM [Florida] Here are some Hammerman call notes from 12/1/11 call : the removing of the flag over Iraq was key. Maliki was not going to allow the RV without the Iraqi flag being in place...because it meant that Iraq owned its own money. If it RVed first under America...America could lay claim to it. Maliki is coming here on Monday. Tuesday he will be signing off on the declaration. hammerman feels it doesn't matter. Highly placed source says Maliki will not arrive on U.S. soil without an RV in his pocket. He wants to come with his own currency already in place. U.S. no longer has any control over RV... Iraq does. Bank codes may be good (remain active) til Monday. But Friday for certain.. When they run out, UST has a contingency plan so it can 'upload' them again very quickly. All speakers on the call believed it will happen within the next 48 hours. Hammerman hedged his bet a bit. Hammerman has heard in the 5ish range for a month now. But cautions that nobody knows for certain. $5.72 plus or minus 45 cents.

Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 18:47

Who in the heck is Hammerman ???And where did he come from??? :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref