Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate Or Spread

pastorbigal

This might be a stupid question, but it is because I have never dealt with Foreign money at all. My question is what amount is taxed? Are we going to be taxed on the rate, or are we going to be taxed on the amount of money that we actually get back after the spread? It might not normally be a huge deal, but Adam seemed to suggest that at the first of an RV, that the CBI would have a pretty heafty spread. Sorry to sound so newbish, but I am what I am.

What he said.

Take what you receive when you sell the Dinar, subtract what you paid for the Dinar. The difference is Income from the sale of the Dinar, which is the amount which will be taxed.

WHICH will probably be 45%+/- plus any state tax

Adam has a link at the bottom of his profile with the "Cashin Guide". Suggested reading.

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Good Advice.

Learn the difference between Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion...the first one is legal (and smart).

• Upvote 1