Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: 'US used nukes on Iraq, Afghanistan': Atomic bomb dropped on Tora Bora: Expert

k98nights

Not only did we use nukes, Hallyburton contracted with local mercenaries to provide Iraqi babies, puppies and kittens to feed U.S. troops. The contract fell through though because the U.S. strip mall Chinese food industry has a monopoly on the puppies and kittens.

I know..., it was truly horrible back in the day. There were all sorts of illegal kitten juggling dens down seedy back alleys where GI's and contractors bet their last dinars while high on Shisha. Oh, the thought of it all... nightmares still continue and sleep escapes me. Thank God for tinfoil hat wearing journalists...

I am not a expert by no means but this story is extremely far fetched. Unbeleiveable, really unbeleiveable.

Ya think...?

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess I got 2 negs... must be frum the guppies that actually think this story is true... You guys are so cool...All I can think is maybe the dinar making people rich is just as big of a joke as this is... Neg me all u want Im not here to be popular with a bunch of people I dont even know.. Neg it up, I just neged myself....

Why did you click the link to this sub-forum....most, if not all know that is a bunk article...apparently YOU thought YOU were going to make a huge profit too...............why be a flacid member???? Maybe you need a hug from your mommy....

• Upvote 2

I guess I got 2 negs... must be frum the guppies that actually think this story is true... You guys are so cool...All I can think is maybe the dinar making people rich is just as big of a joke as this is... Neg me all u want Im not here to be popular with a bunch of people I dont even know.. Neg it up, I just neged myself....

I love you

Why did you click the link to this sub-forum....most, if not all know that is a bunk article...apparently YOU thought YOU were going to make a huge profit too...............why be a flacid member???? Maybe you need a hug from your mommy....

Stop playing with yourself

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I don't believe that report at all. I was in Kuwait for 2 years, and Iraq for 3 years and we've never heard of the US or any of its allies using nukes. I have heard that the tank shells were made of some kind of spent uranium, that penetrated the Iraqi tanks much more easier, or something like that. But I don't believe for a minute that nukes were used. I've seen several of the bunkers that were located at BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) that Saddam had his fighter jets housed in. The ones that I've seen weren't completely penetrated by our bunker buster bombs back then. There was damage to the bunker but not enough to damage the planes or equipment housed inside. My understanding is that Special Forces did the rest making those planes unable to fly. This is only what I've personally seen at BIAP. None of the tunnels under the airport were damaged and were each cleared by by our military.

• Upvote 1

I know..., it was truly horrible back in the day. There were all sorts of illegal kitten juggling dens down seedy back alleys where GI's and contractors bet their last dinars while high on Shisha. Oh, the thought of it all... nightmares still continue and sleep escapes me. Thank God for tinfoil hat wearing journalists...]

The Horror................The Horror.

• Upvote 1

Not only did we use nukes, Hallyburton contracted with local mercenaries to provide Iraqi babies, puppies and kittens to feed U.S. troops. The contract fell through though because the U.S. strip mall Chinese food industry has a monopoly on the puppies and kittens.

ROFLMAO!!! laugh.gif

Clearly the ignorant nut-job that promotes those theories believes that the US would radiate an area that we are intent on sending troops into and contaminate the entire area (including airborne fallout). All that does is further expose the willingness, ignorance, acceptance and plausibility of people in that part of the world to use a nuclear weapon if they can get one. IMHO

BREAKING: 'US used nukes on Iraq, Afghanistan': Atomic bomb dropped on Tora Bora: Expert

27972.jpg

Global Research, December 1, 2011

Press TV

Global Research Editor's Note

This report, which is yet to be verified must be taken very seriously. We are dealing with nuclear war.

A tactical nuclear weapon (e.g. B611-11) is a a bunker buster bomb with a nuclear warhead.

It has an explosive capacity between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.

Michel Chossudovsky, December 1, 2011

The United States has used tactical nuclear weapons in its military campaign against Iraq and Afghanistan, a Middle East expert tells Press TV.

“Tactical nuclear weapons were used, at least one in Iraq and several were used in Afghanistan --in the Tora Bora mountains,” Peter Eyre, a Middle East consultant, said.

b_6111%20mounting.jpg

B611-11 Tactical Nuclear Weapon

Eyre pointed out that the atomic bomb dropped on Afghanistan's Tora Bora region was so powerful that it actually created an earthquake there.

The analyst went on to say that the use of such lethal weapons by US military, which is a gross violation of the Geneva Convention, has been sanctioned by the US presidents; thus they should be prosecuted for war crimes.

"In America, the ultimate commander in chief is the president," Eyre said, adding that the President has the final say in using such weapons.

The US is the first country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and the only one to use them.

Thousands of people were killed in August 1945, when the US bombers dropped atomic bombs on Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The US invaded Afghanistan in 2001 under the pretext of toppling the Taliban regime, claiming that the militants have refused to hand over Osama bin Laden.

The US also invaded Iraq in 2003 under the excuse of destroying alleged weapons of mass destruction (WMD) belonging to former dictator Saddam Hussein.

Many civilians, including women and children, have been killed as a result of these wars.

The US-led war in Afghanistan, with civilian and military casualties at record highs, has become the longest war in the US history.

To view the video report on Press TV

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212827.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=27972

K98knights: my dumb opinion and observation of these sort of news bulletins is as follows: it seems to me that they strongly desire to provoke them to return the aggression to us in the same manner?? what do you think ?

Now thats Funny! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

No, I negged you because I don't like your attitude, and I do not believe the story. It is ludicrous.

Please just go away. We just had our septic tank pumped here at DV, and we don't need to load it up again. Take your crap somewhere else, somewhere it can be fully appreciated, and it is not here. Your talent is being wasted, or was it your talent is waste. Do you know the OOM site address?

Papster is right, don't let the door hit you in the delivery system.

• Upvote 7

This post is complete BS... Un-doable and un-fathomable. There are to many mechanisims and watch dog groups and sat-monitors and the like out there for this to have not been noticed. It takes no rocket scientist to figure this one out...

Unless there is super secrect radioactive shielding of the radio active fallout from this super secret special recipe weapon... Tactial nukes are real, and they still vaporize everything along a huge circumfrent of its blast radius... the signs would be there... OMG why am I wasting my time on this...LOL

This is a BS story with no tangible proof... you don't have to be in the "know" to figure this out. BAH HAHAHA

• Upvote 1

During the 1991 Gulf war, allied forces knew of several underground military bunkers in Iraq that were so well reinforced and so deeply buried that they were out of reach of existing munitions. The U.S. Air Force started an intense research and development process to create a new bunker-busting bomb to reach and destroy these bunkers. In just a few weeks, a prototype was created. This new bomb had the following features:

•Its casing consists of an approximately 16-foot (5-meter) section of artillery barrel that is 14.5 inches (37 cm) in diameter. Artillery barrels are made of extremely strong hardened steel so that they can withstand the repeated blasts of artillery shells when they are fired.

•Inside this steel casing is nearly 650 pounds (295 kg) of tritonal explosive. Tritonal is a mixture of TNT (80 percent) and aluminum powder (20 percent). The aluminum improves the brisance of the TNT -- the speed at which the explosive develops its maximum pressure. The addition of aluminum makes tritonal about 18 percent more powerful than TNT alone.

•Attached to the front of the barrel is a laser-guidance assembly. Either a spotter on the ground or in the bomber illuminates the target with a laser, and the bomb homes in on the illuminated spot. The guidance assembly steers the bomb with fins that are part of the assembly.

•Attached to the end of the barrel are stationary fins that provide stability during flight.

The finished bomb, known as the GBU-28 or the BLU-113, is 19 feet (5.8 meters) long, 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) in diameter and weighs 4,400 pounds (1,996 kg).

This is a fraction of a nuclear weapon. All propaganda, people.. If we used nukes we would have heard about it from the U.N, China, Russia, etc.etc.etc...

Edited by ProPlayr

1. A nuclear detonation, in the air, underwater, space, or underground will emitt radiation energy that can be detected by almost all civilized nations, and would be nearly impossable to hide. These sensors, which are aboard sataltes in space, are so sensitive, they can detect radiation sorurces at hospitals,

2. Believe it or not, nuclear weopons are traceable. Experts can tell by studying residual radiation from the area, the origin, and manufacure of the weopon.

This would be political suicide on the world stage, for the US. ( regardless of who the target was)

3. Nukes are not cheap.... One must consider the rationality of expending a nuclear device, along with all the baggage that will go along with it, for a couple of terroists who decided to hole up in an underground bunker.

4. Nukes are a weopon of last last resort, only when there is absolutly no other option, period. They were built to never be used. There is no reason, or justification of using a nuke, when US forces clearly demenstated their ability to land marines, or seals anywhere they wanted in those countries, including tora bora. There is no place in iraq, or ganastan that cant be targeted by conventinal weopons.

One exeption to this will be irans nuclear facilities. .... If israel or us ever decide to take them out, nukes will be used to enshure total and complete destruction.

• Upvote 1

that is hilarious Drlewis. I never heard of anyone neg themselves before!!

+1 for the innovation biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe that report at all. I was in Kuwait for 2 years, and Iraq for 3 years and we've never heard of the US or any of its allies using nukes. I have heard that the tank shells were made of some kind of spent uranium, that penetrated the Iraqi tanks much more easier, or something like that. But I don't believe for a minute that nukes were used. I've seen several of the bunkers that were located at BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) that Saddam had his fighter jets housed in. The ones that I've seen weren't completely penetrated by our bunker buster bombs back then. There was damage to the bunker but not enough to damage the planes or equipment housed inside. My understanding is that Special Forces did the rest making those planes unable to fly. This is only what I've personally seen at BIAP. None of the tunnels under the airport were damaged and were each cleared by by our military.

I was in BIAP (Camp LIberty / Camp Victory) on the west side of Baghdad, and in Camp Anaconda, which was later named Joint Base Balad...which we still called it Mortaritaville.

• Upvote 1

CARLABLUM---------- Private messages are so weak... Honestly I could care less about what you have to say.....The poster that posted this TOTAL BS story, in the news section, is the one that discredited Dinar vets. I like this place but when people look on this site and see this post in the news why would they ever believe any of the other news...DUH... of course no body believes this crap... NEG it up folks... hell I will NEG myself...Every time I post what the heck... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

CARLABLUM---------- Private messages are so weak... Honestly I could care less about what you have to say.....The poster that posted this TOTAL BS story, in the news section, is the one that discredited Dinar vets. I like this place but when people look on this site and see this post in the news why would they ever believe any of the other news...DUH... of course no body believes this crap... NEG it up folks... hell I will NEG myself...Every time I post what the heck... :rolleyes:

uhhhhhhhh you forgot to neg urself.

• Upvote 1